A good use for prison inmates

I clean a couple mile stretch of county road as part of an adopt-a-road program and I can vouch for what you say. I picked up 240 lbs of litter last year and the next day the road was littered with miniature liquor bottles and chelada cans along with various Bud Light cans. I think the recycle programs for inmates are a great idea for federal prisons. Keeps states like OR and WA from raiding recycle cash cows.
If you think litter is bad here, just take a trip to Latin America. Down there they don't hesitate to throw trash into the street. There is litter everywhere. People will throw trash right into a river or a lake.

wow, seems like a lot of opposition to having prisoners work

fine, kill em all, kill the lousy fucking prisoners, if they wont work , if we got people that wont let them work, then kill them

make prison a hell hole that nobody wants to go to

make prison so crazy terrible, democrats will no longer be pedophiles
Kinda like China huh?

Or Stalinist Russia?

Because forcing people to clean up toxic pollution which may sicken, permanently disable, or kill them, is a violation of their rights.
Like the New Jersey Torso Killer, Richard Cottingham who claims to have raped and killed up to 100 women? He permanently disabled them from having the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Cleanup of toxic wastes can be safe with gloves, disinfectant/cleanser, and hazmat suits sans disability or death, also. Toxic wastes are not killers and do not make people ill with any cautionary approach.

1701651190556.jpeg

Some of you people don't know the history of your own country. We had a convict-lease system before. It was clearly a win-win for everybody.

the democrats sound exactly like china, russia, stalinists, you are right
I was commenting that YOUR statements sounded a lot like what the Stalinists did and what China is doing.

How’d ya miss that? Willful ignorance?

I was commenting that YOUR statements sounded a lot like what the Stalinists did and what China is doing.

How’d ya miss that? Willful ignorance?
Of course my statements sound a lot like what Stalinists and China are doing, I simply stated what Democrats do, it is no different.

Last edited:
How tf did you retards get pedophilia or rape into this thread? It's about plastic garbage and recycling.

Some of these threads should come with an age requirement.

Forum List

Back