"How Do You Sound The Alarm when Everyone is Used to the Ringing"?

A Cheney, an "American patriot"....Fuck me running, have the moonbats totally flown out of their belfries with TDS!

laughter2.gif

That's the challenge for Liz Cheney, an American patriot who, perhaps by watching her own father tread down a similar path as Trump is, has learned from her own observations and experience and can presciently see what is coming with Trump.

I don't need Liz Cheney to tell me what I already know.

That's the challenge for Liz Cheney, an American patriot who, perhaps by watching her own father tread down a similar path as Trump is, has learned from her own observations and experience and can presciently see what is coming with Trump.

Yep. The fact that we have become numb to this constant madness may allow them to get what they want.

I continue to wonder if they understand what they're "fighting" for.

She will be on NPR radio tomorrow morning (Monday 4th) to discuss her book about the failure of her House colleagues.

Cheney is ringing the bell on the Orange Dough Boy,
She's trying, but I don't know how many people are listening.

We may just be numb to this whole disaster now. We just ignore the madness, because there's so much of it. And that's the worst possible scenario.

Last edited:

Liz should probably just admit defeat and find another career. She failed in politics

Forum List

Back