a good deal on TVs

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
There is a 24 inch Sceptre TV with built-in DVD Player on Walmart.com for $138. I have a 19 inch Sceptre TV with a built-in DVD Player and it works great. It's a fantastic deal from Walmart.

Last edited:
There is a 24 inch Sceptre TV with built-in DVD Player on Walmart.com for $138. I have a Sceptre TV with a DVD Player and it works great. It's a fantastic deal from Walmart.

Never even heard of the brand. Enjoy it. Walmart approaches manufacturers to make products for sale only IN Walmart stores at a fixed price point, so they make inferior models with cheaper parts to meet the lower cost.

Look up your model number and you will find it unavailable in any other store.

It'll work OK for a time then break due to a shortened lifespan to offset the low cost.

Never even heard of the brand. Enjoy it. Walmart approaches manufacturers to make products for sale only IN Walmart stores at a fixed price point, so they make inferior models with cheaper parts to meet the lower cost.

It'll work OK for a time then break due to a shortened lifespan to offset the low cost.
Thanks for the heads up on that. I have had no problems so far with Sceptre.

i also have a Samsung Google Chromebook 4 Laptop computer from Walmart.com for $87. It was a Black Friday deal. You can still get this laptop for a good deal now. I have had no problems with it and it's very fast.

There is a 24 inch Sceptre TV with built-in DVD Player on Walmart.com for $138. I have a 19 inch Sceptre TV with a built-in DVD Player and it works great. It's a fantastic deal from Walmart.
The problem is walking through a Walmart parking lot with a TV.
You could get mugged.

A good deal on a TV is the Hitachi 27" CRT monitor I bought in 1988.

It was made right after PIP came out.

I paid about $540 for it.

It is still in my bedroom and still working fine!

Forum List

Back