Colonel Douglas McGregor says war with Russia is possible in Tucker Carlson interview. This is unthinkable. What about the memory of World War II?

Never said we should support it as much as we have BUT claiming Russia is innocent or a victim is a laugh indeed.
Who's saying they are innocent? You can certainly make the argument that we (NATO) have been threatening Russia by expanding the NATO sphere since the USSR disbanded in the early 90's. Running a coup in Ukraine to install a pro western government and flirting with them (Ukraine) joining NATO.

What do you think the US would do if Russia or China had started an anti-American alliance in South America, had recruited a bunch of the countries down there, had run a coup in Mexico and installed a pro Chinese government and was flirting with them to join their alliance?

That's not to say Russia is the "good guy" in this scenario but I dont think there are any frankly and acting like we didnt play a major role in provoking this is what's laughable.

Last edited:
Never said we should support it as much as we have BUT claiming Russia is innocent or a victim is a laugh indeed.
No one in the thread has said Russia is a victim. Russia is a superpower like America that has invaded other countries. Russia did not give any money or weapons to Iraq when we invaded in 2003 and we invaded the country that was thousands of miles away from us. Ukraine is on Russia’s border. Imagine if Iran set up military bases and missiles in Mexico.

No one in the thread has said Russia is a victim. Russia is a superpower like America that has invaded other countries. Russia did not give any money or weapons to Iraq when we invaded in 2003 and we invaded the country that was thousands of miles away from us. Ukraine is on Russia’s border. Imagine if Iran set up military bases and missiles in Mexico.
you cant read people have supported Russia and claimed they did not invade and in fact were simply defending themselves.

you cant read people have supported Russia and claimed they did not invade and in fact were simply defending themselves.
I did not see those posts. No need to make assumptions or personal attacks like calling people fools for having an opinion different compared to yours.

Over 50% of the American people are against funding Ukraine. There are Nazis in the Ukraine military and that’s wrong that we are funding that.

I did not see those posts. No need to make assumptions or personal attacks like calling people fools for having an opinion different compared to yours.

Over 50% of the American people are against funding Ukraine. There are Nazis in the Ukraine military and that’s wrong that we are funding that.
when I see a fool make a statement that proves they are one I will call them what they are.

In the 1960’s and 70’s, there was a segment that was sympathetic with the Soviet Union. They were interested in the “perfect political model” that was Marxism. They didn’t yet understand how the model was fatally flawed before you really even began.

Today those in sympathy with Russia are easily identifiable Trolls and radical RW types. I don’t mean classic Reagan Conservatives. I mean radical RW types.

They like the image of a strong leader who punished Homosexuals and those who disagree with him. They long for similar things here. They like the idea of punishing their political opponents.

They don’t understand that Reagan enticed the Russian people with freedom.

I remember a story. The Soviet Embassy recorded one of those Living in Poverty specials on Nightline or Sixty Minutes.

The video was shipped home and to show the horrors of Western Capitalism and contrast it with the superior Soviet Model. Only one problem. The Russian Citizens had not seen anything like this. The Poor in America had cars. They had multiple TV’s. They had Microwaves and they were Fat.

There were no hours long line to get Bread. The Poor Americans abused by the Capitalist System lived as well if not better than the Senior Managers did. In fact only the Politburo members lived better.

Do I need to say that the effort backfired?
Or people understand that geopolitics isn't nearly as simple as Russia bad, US good. China bad, Europe good.

Or people understand that geopolitics isn't nearly as simple as Russia bad, US good. China bad, Europe good.

Nonsense. If that was the case Russia would act in something akin to a moral or ethical manner.

One of the cornerstones of a Just War is describing the intolerable offense that must be corrected by conflict. You may remember the months the United States spent discussing with the world the situation as they saw it in Iraq.

This provides opportunity for diplomacy and compromise to take effect. To avoid the hostilities.

Russia lied. When the World Leaders described Russia as ready to invade and warned their citizens out Russia flatly denied any such intention. They continued to lie right up to when their troops crossed the border on an armed attack.

Russia continued to lie through to today as to why they are battling Ukraine. Lies the world has rejected.

The reason you refrain from lying in diplomacy is nations must trust each other to speak truth. If you make a deal with me, there may be terms in the contract. But you trust me to live up to my word. If I lie to you then you won’t easily trust me ever again. It is in a manner of speaking a credit rating among nations. Pathological liars are not respected nor negotiated with. You can’t trust them to keep to the agreement.

That is why the world is not moving to begin negotiations with Russia. First nobody can trust Russia, they have done nothing but lie since before this started. How could you trust them to speak truth at the table?

China on the other hand is actually similar. You enter into international agreements. Let’s take Patent recognition. If I file a patent in say New York, the world is supposed to recognize and adhere to my patent. China sees the Patent Office as a buffet line to take from.

No Chinese court has ever found that a Chinese company stole the designs from anyone. Ever.

So let’s say an American Company comes up with a revolutionary design. That design will be copied in China, and produced for much less money, and no royalties to the actual designer.

That would make me hesitant to enter into business with China. If you know they are going to steal from you. You would be hesitant too.

So why would anyone side with Russia? It can’t be because they believe Russia is more trustworthy. Even a moron doesn’t trust pathological liars. The remaining reasons are admiration for a totalitarian strong man. Money. Or hatred of the other side. The enemy of my enemy justification. It can not be because Russia is moral or ethical.

when I see a fool make a statement that proves they are one I will call them what they are.
No need for that type of language.

It’s your opinion, and in this country people can disagree.

What difference do you see between a Russian and an American? They both love their countries. And they get involved in wars. So really what difference do you see.

I think Russians and Americans have a lot in common. Love of Christianity, sports, culture. Being proud of one’s country.

In the 1960’s and 70’s, there was a segment that was sympathetic with the Soviet Union. They were interested in the “perfect political model” that was Marxism. They didn’t yet understand how the model was fatally flawed before you really even began.

Today those in sympathy with Russia are easily identifiable Trolls and radical RW types. I don’t mean classic Reagan Conservatives. I mean radical RW types.

They like the image of a strong leader who punished Homosexuals and those who disagree with him. They long for similar things here. They like the idea of punishing their political opponents.

They don’t understand that Reagan enticed the Russian people with freedom.

I remember a story. The Soviet Embassy recorded one of those Living in Poverty specials on Nightline or Sixty Minutes.

The video was shipped home and to show the horrors of Western Capitalism and contrast it with the superior Soviet Model. Only one problem. The Russian Citizens had not seen anything like this. The Poor in America had cars. They had multiple TV’s. They had Microwaves and they were Fat.

There were no hours long line to get Bread. The Poor Americans abused by the Capitalist System lived as well if not better than the Senior Managers did. In fact only the Politburo members lived better.

Do I need to say that the effort backfired?
Actually, a trans woman in Ukraine recently got beat to a pulp by a neo-Nazi.

That’s somewhat of a worldwide issue. But there are tons of people all over the world that disagree with the LGBT lifestyle.

50% of the American people disagreed with funding Ukraine the great majority of them do not support Russia, other than perhaps Russian Americans. It’s disingenuous to claim that conservatives or Republicans admire Russia more than America for example.

Of course, there’s plenty of people around the world, including in America, who admire and respect various things about Russian culture and there’s nothing wrong with that.

John F Kennedy was deeply impressed with the Soviet union war effort during World War II. He spoke about it numerous times. Talking about how the forests across the Soviet union were burned by the Nazis how they lost 25 million people. They’re heroic sacrifice during World War II.

What do you think about the Soviet union in World War II? Do you think that we should’ve sided with Germany?

We being United States of America I assume you are an American. But I do see the Ukraine flag and this is an honest question. This is not a trick do you live in Kyiv?

Here is the bottom line, "does he believe that America should assist a clearly imperfect but allied Ukraine, or,.does he believe that the world (this isn't just America helping Ukraine btw) should just let their citizens perish at fhe hands of a larger state?" Unlike Donald H and Luiza, the in-house fake provocateurs, we need an objective answer from anyone who doesn't agree with the vital alliance between the West and a flawed Ukraine. Life isn't all sunshine and rainbows. If Russia isn't stopped now, they will in time attempt to swallow all of Europe (Patton warned of this).
Russia is doing what America did in 2003 fighting for their national security interests. The difference is that Ukrainian is on Russians border…. Iraq was thousands of miles away from America.

Did you watch the video I assume not?

But when Russia initially invaded Ukraine, it was only with about 40,000 people. This was never intended to be some kind of a massive warfare. And the United States is wrong to support Ukraine because Russia did not supply Iraq in 2003. So this is setting up a bad precident

It’s a part of American exceptionalism to believe that the United States would not go after Iran or North Korea after Iraq, when we said we would. But that somehow, Russia saying it wants to go into eastern Ukraine, then go after Poland or Germany that just doesn’t make sense. It is certainly a part of American exceptionalism. It’s not good for the world. It’s not good for for diplomacy to think that way or to make policy based on those types of ideologies.

Actually, a trans woman in Ukraine recently got beat to a pulp by a neo-Nazi.

That’s somewhat of a worldwide issue. But there are tons of people all over the world that disagree with the LGBT lifestyle.

50% of the American people disagreed with funding Ukraine the great majority of them do not support Russia, other than perhaps Russian Americans. It’s disingenuous to claim that conservatives or Republicans admire Russia more than America for example.

Of course, there’s plenty of people around the world, including in America, who admire and respect various things about Russian culture and there’s nothing wrong with that.

John F Kennedy was deeply impressed with the Soviet union war effort during World War II. He spoke about it numerous times. Talking about how the forests across the Soviet union were burned by the Nazis how they lost 25 million people. They’re heroic sacrifice during World War II.

What do you think about the Soviet union in World War II? Do you think that we should’ve sided with Germany?

We being United States of America I assume you are an American. But I do see the Ukraine flag and this is an honest question. This is not a trick do you live in Kyiv?

I love that CNN poll that all of the Trolls rushed out to report on. It was a curious thing. A sudden drop in support for Ukraine. And while 55% said we were spending too much. 51% said we should not spend more.

I say we. Yes I am an American. I use that flag to show my support for Ukraine and their opposition to the totalitarian regime of Russia.

I served in the American Army. I was a Combat Engineer in the All American Division. And you can count on my support for Ukraine up to and beyond Nuclear War.

No need for that type of language.

It’s your opinion, and in this country people can disagree.

What difference do you see between a Russian and an American? They both love their countries. And they get involved in wars. So really what difference do you see.

I think Russians and Americans have a lot in common. Love of Christianity, sports, culture. Being proud of one’s country.
No doubt, it takes more stones to be an atheist in America than in Russia.

Many on the Left refuse to believe anything that doesn't come cleared by their media sources. Anyone who believes Russia would never use a nuke, even if they were losing, is dangerously naive. These people won't believe it's possible until they see it happen. There is no such thing as a "limited" use of nuclear weapons.
Don't let Russia scare you.

It is how they get western countries to ignore Russia's military transgressions.

They scare cowards like you so you will not support candidates who don't support Russia.

Man up. Stop being so fearful. Everything will be ok.

Douglas Macgregor sat down for about an hour with Tucker Carlson to do a very informative interview.

Talking about how the western media is not giving us the full details about the war in Ukraine. The lie that Vladimir Putin is Hitler, the lie that Russia is evil. My own opinion is that this is a denigration of a memory of the allies of World War II. The western media providing the propaganda lie that Ukraine is a democracy when they suspend presidential elections. That Zelensky is a great leader, and Putin is evil.

MacGregor reports that 400,000 Ukrainians have been killed, 50,000 have had their limbs blown off …. Tons of Ukrainians are surrendering to the Russians. But that the Russian soldiers are very hospitable just like American soldiers. They are accepting the troop surrendering, and treat them with respect.

My own opinion to interject is that I think it’s disgraceful that the small portion of Americans think that Russians are evil but that somehow American soldiers are perfect. Again, that is a attack on the legacy of the allies of World War II to call Russians evil.

Both Russia and the United States have invaded other countries. We’ve gotten involved in unpopular wars. We have a lot of similarities. Russians and Americans are humane. It’s the soldiers that go off the war. The politicians make the decisions sometimes good sometimes bad.

The colonel talks about the struggles of America how politicians are dividing us by race. We have good politicians but of course the Biden BLM people dividing us by race that’s not good for our military. We have leaders in America giving awards to people, not based on merit but based on nonsense, like how they might look.

Colonel Douglas MacGregor is a military expert. Respected all over the world. He served in important positions in numerous presidencies. He says Russia is playing a defensive war in Ukraine , and slowly moving the ball forward going on the offensive. Remember that Russia initially started this war with a very small force. Russia still has a lot of people left in reserve.

As for the United States, we need to go back to what we were. Go back to the World War II era an era when Democrats were honorable filled with integrity. When we worked together with Republicans to win World War II. To give us the post ww2 great prosperity decades of uninterrupted glory for the middle class. And when in those days men and women had great jobs. Our military was a force to be reckoned with. We will get the American spirit back. We just have to do things right.

Just a helpful tip for those out there who missed this Russian propaganda.

It will be available to watch again on RT.

Here is a link for all the traitors and cowards that want to see it.

Forum List

Back