A gaggle of truckers in D.C!!

When the trump trash accuse the Left of something.....one thing you can guarantee, they are doing it themselves.
So you’re saying xiden wasn’t buying oil from Putin? Why did prices jump? Can’t win ever can you

They never concede when the argument surrounds them on all sides. Even captains will give it up
completely USELESS people. Taking up valuable oxygen. The idiots accuse US of supporting Putin when the administration THEY VOTED FOR has allowed this invasion and even continued to buy oil from Russian up until yesterday!!!!!

They are a joke. Not worthy of response. And im done responding to the complete retard in question.

A large gaggle of truckers has assembled outside Washington, D.C., to protest something, but nobody quite knows what. They’re threatening to repeat the driving-around-in-a-big-circle thing Monday, but to show they really mean business, they’re adding a third Beltway lap, and organizers say they’ll add an extra lap each day until their demands are met. What are their demands? Masks? No, they're mostly gone. Vaccines? No, the country has gone down that road also. Again, who knows?

Did I mention that Russia has invaded Ukraine and the Ukrainian people are bravely defending their homeland, making the truck protesters look even more tone deaf and whiny?”

One of the Truckers (Stan) said: “We want to go back to the way it was before the COVID stuff. Personally, me, I’d like to go back before 9/11, the Patriot Act. Things like that. It’s just very tyrannical type stuff. It’s government overreach. And that’s what we’re all about. Sure, the mask things and the shots and all this, they’re the … easy thing to talk about, but it’s all the other things behind the scenes. … We have freedom. They’re trying to take it away, and we’re gonna stop ’em. We’re gonna take our freedom back to where it was before.”

Can someone please explain what this babbling nonsense means? :cuckoo:

"They're trying to take our freedom"! Trained seals in an 18 wheeler repeating the horseshit spewed by The Orange One & Fox News goons such as Tucker & Sean.

What a Country.

They never concede when the argument surrounds them on all sides. Even captains will give it up
Just what are the truckers yapping about?

How can they be consoled & their feelings soothed if nobody knows what they're butthurt over & what caused the hurt?

Maybe there's a 1-800 number they can call?

Folks in Alaska were concerned that Obama might give their state back to Russia - a little bit of the appeasement for which he was so famed. These days they're hoping that The Even Greater Appeaser - Xiden - might SELL Alaska to China. That way the oil the world needs; the rare earths needed to make the microchips that make your cars and computers run would reach the market. Until, of course, China bans their export.

Win-win. Alaskans get jobs. China gets natural resourses. Xiden and those who so love him get........screwed.....

Folks in Alaska were concerned that Obama might give their state back to Russia - a little bit of the appeasement for which he was so famed. These days they're hoping that The Even Greater Appeaser - Xiden - might SELL Alaska to China. That way the oil the world needs; the rare earths needed to make the microchips that make your cars and computers run would reach the market. Until, of course, China bans their export.

Win-win. Alaskans get jobs. China gets natural resourses. Xiden and those who so love him get........screwed.....
Is this also part of the fantasy where Rump, your orange douche bag, comes back to the WH blessed by JFK jr? :itsok:

How can they be consoled & their feelings soothed if nobody knows what they're butthurt over & what caused the hurt?

I posted the video. Did you listen to it? If not, then you aren't interested.

why are you posting in here?

You're so desperate for my attention.

I have one question: What is the protest about?

Everything else is just you being a drama queen.
We need to figure out how to get past this out of control anger. Matters not what the protest is about, they are not breaking the law, so its a peaceful protest. Protests ARE NOTHING NEW IN AMERICA

We need to figure out how to get past this out of control anger. Matters not what the protest is about, they are not breaking the law, so its a peaceful protest. Protests ARE NOTHING NEW IN AMERICA
As long as there are people across the political spectrum who have a vested personal interest in keeping us angry and divided, I don't see how this improves.

The only thing I can think of is if enough people in a position of significant public influence and popularity stand up and say "enough".

Am I holding my breath on that? No, of course not.

Last edited:
LOL! “Birds are flying everywhere. That’s the kind of people that live up there,” a trucker with the idiotic "People's Convoy" lamented
😂
😂
😂

Convoy Trucker Not Pleased That DC Drivers Keep Flipping Him Off

Convoy Trucker Not Pleased That DC Drivers Keep Flipping Him Off

Forum List

Back