A gaggle of truckers in D.C!!

why the fencing around the capital?
Because of people like you

Really?
  • jc supported one protest of a few hours over a stolen election of national import!
  • YOU supported 2,000 riots in nearly 600 cities lasting five months over a punk busted caught in a felony.

Biddum has that fence up not because of a few truckers but because he knows he has wronged America and fears the power of the people to retaliate now. But if the people come again, there will be no stopping them.

Really?
  • jc supported one protest of a few hours over a stolen election of national import!
  • YOU supported 2,000 riots in nearly 600 cities lasting five months over a punk busted caught in a felony.

Biddum has that fence up not because of a few truckers but because he knows he has wronged America and fears the power of the people to retaliate now. But if the people come again, there will be no stopping them.
Prove that anyone here supported riots.

We DO know you supported the Jan 6th thug attack tho.

because you make false accusations with zero proof......and because you think buying oil from your hero is our only option.

fucking idiot.

And its the administration that YOU VOTED FOR thats allowing the destruction of Ukraine. Im not surprised your too fucking stupid to see that.
I didn't vote for Putin....nor did I vote for Putin's BFF, the fat former guy. So, look who's the one lying.

I didn't vote for Putin....nor did I vote for Putin's BFF, the fat former guy. So, look who's the one lying.
fuck you troll. you're an idiot.

why are YOU supporting the destruction of Ukraine? The people YOU VOTED FOR are allowing it to happen. In fact THEY FACILITATED THIS INVASION by being WEAK ASS PUSSIES just like YOU.

retard.

fuck you troll. you're an idiot.

why are YOU supporting the destruction of Ukraine? The people YOU VOTED FOR are allowing it to happen. In fact THEY FACILITATED THIS INVASION by being WEAK ASS PUSSIES just like YOU.

retard.
I didn't vote for Putin, the person who REALLY facilitated the Russian invasion of Ukraine....nor did I vote for Putin's BFF, the fat former guy. I can see that triggered you. :heehee:

Forum List

Back