A gaggle of truckers in D.C!!

Since you love the truckers so much, what the fuck are you doing here? Run your ass to DC and drive around in a circle like the other losers, why don't you?

I'll tell you why you won't. Because like your orange douche bag you live to instigate the mob while you go home and watch it on tv, you miserable lazy retard. :fu: back at ya, retard
You haven't clue one where I am at this moment, let alone who I am, or what I have done, or where, and when I've done them! What you fascist cretins do know, is how to fucking run your chickenshit mouths, I would wager a kings ransom not fucking one of you amputated penis skirt wearing fascist war mongers ever had the courage to enlist, and go off to war, even as you just had a twenty year opportunity to do just that, nope, not fucking one of you I'd wager, you just run your fucking insolent mouths hating on the nation that many of us did go off to war for, all to your depraved benefit! So, kit up tough guy, Ukraine is that way, or run on down to the enlistment office, its not exactly hard to find! :banana:

They’re protesting COVID-19 mandates, despite the fact that many restrictions are no longer in place, along with myriad other issues under the banner of “let freedom roll.”

That includes ending the national emergency declaration in response to the pandemic first issued by former President Donald Trump on March 13, 2020, and extended by President Biden. Emergency declarations essentially allow the president to direct federal resources to help state and local governments deal with disasters and other crise
s.

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

Vaccine mandates are fascist! And the Trump Vaccine alters your DNA. Covid is a hoax.

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

I blame Biden!

A large gaggle of truckers has assembled outside Washington, D.C., to protest something, but nobody quite knows what. They’re threatening to repeat the driving-around-in-a-big-circle thing Monday, but to show they really mean business, they’re adding a third Beltway lap, and organizers say they’ll add an extra lap each day until their demands are met. What are their demands? Masks? No, they're mostly gone. Vaccines? No, the country has gone down that road also. Again, who knows?

Did I mention that Russia has invaded Ukraine and the Ukrainian people are bravely defending their homeland, making the truck protesters look even more tone deaf and whiny?”

One of the Truckers (Stan) said: “We want to go back to the way it was before the COVID stuff. Personally, me, I’d like to go back before 9/11, the Patriot Act. Things like that. It’s just very tyrannical type stuff. It’s government overreach. And that’s what we’re all about. Sure, the mask things and the shots and all this, they’re the … easy thing to talk about, but it’s all the other things behind the scenes. … We have freedom. They’re trying to take it away, and we’re gonna stop ’em. We’re gonna take our freedom back to where it was before.”

Can someone please explain what this babbling nonsense means? :cuckoo:

Have we mentioned that our southern border is wide open,medical tyranny has lead to economic pain unseen for 40/50 years ,that innocent Americans still languishing in chains cause they dared to walk into the capital ....or that when the workers of the world United up in Canada they were squashed by a faggit tyrant taking orders from europe...Europe....

Ukraine pffffft
Illegitimate government there anyway

They deserve to be hung out to dry

Along with these ass wipes

ekdkjdjdjrj.png

Have we mentioned that our southern border is wide open,medical tyranny has lead to economic pain unseen for 40/50 years ,that innocent Americans still languishing in chains cause they dared to walk into the capital ....or that when the workers of the world United up in Canada they were squashed by a faggit tyrant taking orders from europe...Europe....

Ukraine pffffft
Illegitimate government there anyway

They deserve to be hung out to dry

Along with these ass wipes

View attachment 612240
Mention it?

Trumpers and Russian trolls never STOP "mentioning it"...even though it's bullshit

A large gaggle of truckers has assembled outside Washington, D.C., to protest something, but nobody quite knows what. They’re threatening to repeat the driving-around-in-a-big-circle thing Monday, but to show they really mean business, they’re adding a third Beltway lap, and organizers say they’ll add an extra lap each day until their demands are met. What are their demands? Masks? No, they're mostly gone. Vaccines? No, the country has gone down that road also. Again, who knows?

Did I mention that Russia has invaded Ukraine and the Ukrainian people are bravely defending their homeland, making the truck protesters look even more tone deaf and whiny?”

One of the Truckers (Stan) said: “We want to go back to the way it was before the COVID stuff. Personally, me, I’d like to go back before 9/11, the Patriot Act. Things like that. It’s just very tyrannical type stuff. It’s government overreach. And that’s what we’re all about. Sure, the mask things and the shots and all this, they’re the … easy thing to talk about, but it’s all the other things behind the scenes. … We have freedom. They’re trying to take it away, and we’re gonna stop ’em. We’re gonna take our freedom back to where it was before.”

Until our border is secure, our brave women and men better not fight secure a foreign border.

They’re protesting COVID-19 mandates, despite the fact that many restrictions are no longer in place, along with myriad other issues under the banner of “let freedom roll.”

That includes ending the national emergency declaration in response to the pandemic first issued by former President Donald Trump on March 13, 2020, and extended by President Biden. Emergency declarations essentially allow the president to direct federal resources to help state and local governments deal with disasters and other crise
s.

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

Vaccine mandates are fascist! And the Trump Vaccine alters your DNA. Covid is a hoax.

Nearly all COVID deaths in US are now among unvaccinated

red-hat-idiot-small.jpg

I blame Biden!
Yes, we won against your stupid mandates. Yes pedo Joe tried, but as always failed.

I seen it on Facebook they are like the old OWS no one knows what the hell they want?

I was a trucker for many years. And I salute those guys. This is the biggest organization of trucks since I've been alive. Honestly, this all got started (the planning stage) when the government was very restrictive. Now that the Covid thing is over, it's more of a unity thing. They're not really making any demands. They're not going to take DC hostage or cause any disruptions. It's what a peaceful protest should look like.

It's a shame that the left are making fun of them for not getting out of line. But then again, their idea of a peaceful protest is burning, looting and killing.

Perhaps if you were older than 12 it wouldn't need to be explained to you.

Too little, too late. Truckers without a cause; if I was them I'd protest Putin's invasion of Ukraine. That's driving up gas prices even higher, that's something that should concern truckers.

Remember America, Democrats call freedom, "freedumb" and say things like "fuck your freedom". Democrats literally support internment camps for the unvaccinated and taking their kids. Fortunately for the truckers and America, the science has changed with the polls and covid is over till after the election. The truckers in Canada saved the day. Now freedom loving people know to get their money out of the banks to avoid being frozen and how not to crowd fund.
w5ejwg23kdl81.png

They've been whipped into such a frenzy of rage and paranoia that they couldn't tell you.

This is a cultural thing now. Maybe they just do it to be around like-minded (?) people so they are no longer so lonely.

Some of the interviews I've seen, holy crap. You can tell they're trying to parrot Tucker and Hannity, but they just toss out random key words and hope it flies.

Forum List

Back