A Full Year On The Golf Course

2014:

2020:

Has there ever been a bigger sucker than the Trump voter?

Sweet deal for the trumpster. Sometimes keeps him out of trouble, as it is hard to tweet out BS while gripping his little putter. :cool:

2014:

2020:

Let's see and do some math. Trump sleeps 5 hrs a night his whole life..............3 extra hrs a day is a round of golf a day on HIS TIME. Compare that with the lazy mooching slack before him.

3 hrs times 365 equals 1095 extra hours per day...............Which is 46 extra days at 24 hrs.......69 days at 16 hr days.

Trump is up 2 months and 10 days more than an 8 hr sleeper.................................That is 690 days every decade. Trump adds 2 yrs of life every decade.....................In 50 yrs...That is 3,450 extra days !0 yrs more of life in 50 yrs...Incredible

Your comments on that CORRECT ABSOLUTE MATH!!!!!!...especially that round of golf every day on his time

If Trump actually accomplished everything he did in 3.5 years while playing golf for 1 year, I'll encourage him to play golf for 2 years in his second term.

2014:

2020:

Let's see and do some math. Trump sleeps 5 hrs a night his whole life..............3 extra hrs a day is a round of golf a day on HIS TIME. Compare that with the lazy mooching slack before him.

3 hrs times 365 equals 1095 extra hours per day...............Which is 46 extra days at 24 hrs.......69 days at 16 hr days.

Trump is up 2 months and 10 days more than an 8 hr sleeper.................................That is 690 days every decade. Trump adds 2 yrs of life every decade.....................In 50 yrs...That is 3,450 extra days !0 yrs more of life in 50 yrs...Incredible

Your comments on that CORRECT ABSOLUTE MATH!!!!!!...especially that round of golf every day on his time

I can't understand you. Take the orange cock out of your mouth.

President Trump is the best president in history.

You are only a sucker if you don't vote for him.

It's amazing he can accomplish that amount of golf and negotiations while still triggering the enemies of America.

2014:

2020:

LOL. Didn't like that angle of thinking huh. Sure as hell destroyed this S thread...BAWWWWWWHAHA!!!!

2014:

2020:

LOL. Didn't like that angle of thinking huh. Sure as hell destroyed this S thread...BAWWWWWWHAHA!!!!

In almost every thread there is a time Dumling starts talking about massive cocks.

Usually after losing an argument yet again. It is penis envy, he knows he is beat, by real men with big cocks, who vote for real men with big cocks.

2014:

2020:

In almost every thread there is a time Dumling starts talking about massive cocks.

Usually after losing an argument yet again. It is penis envy, he knows he is beat, by real men with big cocks, who vote for real men with big cocks.

Have you ever won an argument, No Man?

2014:

2020:

I haven't ever lost an argument to someone with penis envy.

I doubt you have ever not lost an argument. It always somehow comes down to the battle of the penises and then you lose with the lil pinky.

2014:

2020:

I haven't ever lost an argument to someone with penis envy.

I doubt you have ever not lost an argument. It always somehow comes down to the battle of the penises and then you lose with the lil pinky.

You'll never know, so your sad little attempts at bomb throwing are entertainment.

Nobody said that repubicans were good at math. They can't seem to balance a budget ever.

A round of golf, on average, is expected to take about four hours to play for a group of four golfers. That is the estimate most golfers will give for an appropriate length of time to play 18 holes (18 holes is the length of a "standard" round of golf).

And that leaves off the time it takes to travel to and from Bedminster or Mar-a-lago.

Another factor you left out is that Trump wastes 7 hours a day watching TV and tweeting.

Trump's schedule had 30 minutes for a chief of staff meeting and more than 7 hours for Executive Time.

As my GPS keeps telling me. Recalculate.

2014:

2020:

Has there ever been anyone dumber than someone that help to elect that worthless affirmative action Negro Obama, thought Crooked Hillary was honest and thinks Sleepy Joe will do a good job as President?

Nobody said that repubicans were good at math. They can't seem to balance a budget ever.

A round of golf, on average, is expected to take about four hours to play for a group of four golfers. That is the estimate most golfers will give for an appropriate length of time to play 18 holes (18 holes is the length of a "standard" round of golf).

And that leaves off the time it takes to travel to and from Bedminster or Mar-a-lago.

Another factor you left out is that Trump wastes 7 hours a day watching TV and tweeting.

Trump's schedule had 30 minutes for a chief of staff meeting and more than 7 hours for Executive Time.

As my GPS keeps telling me. Recalculate.
Sorry. I gave you the numbers. I golf. 3.5 hrs a round unless you suck. Trump waits for no one ahead. 3 hrs is about right. You just do Putt-Putt right??? Probably takes you 3 hrs for that.

The man lives 3 extra months of waking time compared to an 8 hr sleeper. Probably 8 months compared to a basement dwelling waste of life liberal.

The man lives 3 extra months of waking time compared to an 8 hr sleeper. Probably 8 months compared to a basement dwelling waste of life liberal.

And he spends 5-7 hours a day in "executive time" And if you're too lazy to read any of the books about the white house, that's the chief of staffs way of booking time for Trump to watch TV and tweet.

Forum List

Back