A Former President Being Indicted Is Going To Be Boring - Relax

Haaaaave you met Reality?

Thanks for doing us a favor.

PS. Did you vote for Hillary?

View attachment 771590

Assuming you have taken the time to familiarize yourself with the supposed "case" behind the indictment...which is obviously not a safe assumption, as you dipshit democrats just support whatever you're told to support...that summary will sound awfully darn familiar.

It is all part of the Dems master plan to make Republicans run Trump again

Suckers!

Im no fanatic….I’ve been rooting for it to happen because it is going to blow up in the Left’s face. They’ve impeached him twice and have kept him in the News cycle everyday since January 2021. Things can only get better. Right?
How did impeachment work out for Trump in the last election?

That victimhood act really went over so well

It is all part of the Dems master plan to make Republicans run Trump again

Suckers!
I've seen Dem's plans...they gave US a 6-3 majority on the Supreme Court and helped us overturn Roe.

The folks who did that aren't smart enough to try the reverse/reverse psychological play you are proposing.

Dems are absolutely terrified Trump will be re-elected...and everything they do telegraphs that fear.

Unfortunately for them, all the tools in their toolkit are failing miserably...because they have broken them all in their failed quest to destroy Trump.

This ploy of yours is nothing but desperation. You're in a quicksand...the more you fight, the quicker you succumb.

Screenshot_20230331-180816-698.png

I've seen Dem's plans...they gave US a 6-3 majority on the Supreme Court and helped us overturn Roe.

The folks who did that aren't smart enough to try the reverse/reverse psychological play you are proposing.

Dems are absolutely terrified Trump will be re-elected...and everything they do telegraphs that fear.

Unfortunately for them, all the tools in their toolkit are failing miserably...because they have broken them all in their failed quest to destroy Trump.

This ploy of yours is nothing but desperation. You're in a quicksand...the more you fight, the quicker you succumb.

View attachment 771619
84 million voted against Trump in 2020

He has done nothing to convince them they were wrong

Haaaaave you met Reality?

Thanks for doing us a favor.

PS. Did you vote for Hillary?

View attachment 771590

Assuming you have taken the time to familiarize yourself with the supposed "case" behind the indictment...which is obviously not a safe assumption, as you dipshit democrats just support whatever you're told to support...that summary will sound awfully darn familiar.

She settled, dum dum Just like trump settled and can't run a charity in NY and he settled the Trump University scam. What Trump is facing now is different. I can't believe I had to explain that.

84 million voted against Trump in 2020

He has done nothing to convince them they were wrong
But Biden has.

He has sucked more than we could have ever in our wildest expectations imagined.

And Trump GAINED VOTES in the 2020 election over his 2016 victory.

Good luck

She settled, dum dum Just like trump settled and can't run a charity in NY and he settled the Trump University scam. What Trump is facing now is different. I can't believe I had to explain that.
The FEC dropped the Trump case without issuing a fine, dumbass.

But Hillary was fined...but not indicted.

"I can't believe I had to explain that." Is code for "I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about, but I feel I need to say something, and perhaps adding this line will make it seem like a this is more than just fabricated bullshit.".

How did impeachment work out for Trump in the last election?

That victimhood act really went over so well
The only victim in the multiple impeachments was Impeachment itself…. It got watered down further. Clinton proved Impeachment is no big deal. It’s a wasted effort.

The FEC dropped the Trump case without issuing a fine, dumbass.

But Hillary was fined...but not indicted.

"I can't believe I had to explain that." Is code for "I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about, but I feel I need to say something, and perhaps adding this line will make it seem like a this is more than just fabricated bullshit.".

You just said yourself Hillary wasn't indicted. And what the fuck does Hillary, Joe Biden, or Hunter Biden have to do w the fact in all likelihood, Trump is going to get nailed for fraud. And that is just this case.

You just said yourself Hillary wasn't indicted.
You are correct. But was guilty of exactly what Trump is being charged with...except the FEC did not fine Trump one red cent.

I know this means nothing to you, ask you have no idea what's going on...you bleat what you are told to bleat...but the THINKING menmbers of our society wonder why Hillary was fined by the FEC but never indicted...even though SHE is an resident of New York...but the FEC did not fine Trump, but New York DID indict him...

You are correct. But was guilty of exactly what Trump is being charged with...except the FEC did not fine Trump one red cent.

I know this means nothing to you, ask you have no idea what's going on...you bleat what you are told to bleat...but the THINKING menmbers of our society wonder why Hillary was fined by the FEC but never indicted...even though SHE is an resident of New York...but the FEC did not fine Trump, but New York DID indict him...
How could she be ruled guilty if she settled? Nobody even knows for sure what the charges against trump are. So for you to say they are the same is just another one of your lies.

Im no fanatic….I’ve been rooting for it to happen because it is going to blow up in the Left’s face. They’ve impeached him twice and have kept him in the News cycle everyday since January 2021. Things can only get better. Right?
Better than a dose of clap.

How could she be ruled guilty if she settled? Nobody even knows for sure what the charges against trump are. So for you to say they are the same is just another one of your lies.

You really have no idea what is happening.

The charge is based on what has been reported

It's exactly the same.

Do you understand we have a two tiered justice system?

Federal and State.

Hillary was FEDERALLY found to have misreported opposition research as a legal expense...which is a violation of campaign finance law. They fined her...she paid. This was the FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION.

She settled...like you would settle your debts...not like a legal settlement.

You really have no idea what is happening.

The charge is based on what has been reported

It's exactly the same.

Do you understand we have a two tiered justice system?

Federal and State.

Hillary was FEDERALLY found to have misreported opposition research as a legal expense...which is a violation of campaign finance law. They fined her...she paid. This was the FEDERAL ELECTION COMMISSION.

She settled...like you would settle your debts...not like a legal settlement.
You have no idea what the charges against trump are but I hear one is a felony hahaha! Hey maybe u can call up trump's lawyers and suggest your "bu but but
Hillary" defense. ROFLMAO!

So what? Lol you must be SEETHING because you're too stupid to figure out why Trump is being indicted and Hillary wasn't. Keep believing it's some type of conspiracy that seems to be working real well for you lol.

So what? Lol you must be SEETHING because you're too stupid to figure out why Trump is being indicted and Hillary wasn't. Keep believing it's some type of conspiracy that seems to be working real well for you lol.
You mad bro?

You seem to be the one flailing and seething.

I'm posting links.

Forum List

Back