A former Kamala Harris staffer says aides have to endure 'a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism'

Maybe this is the cover story. Maybe she is on her wait out, and everyone is jumping ship before it happens. Perhaps they know Biden will not last much longer, and they can't possibly have her become President.

If this crazy thing were to happen, who knows what place the Dems would have in store for her, and which person they would install in her place,as they appoint the next next POTUS.

Some have speculated they want to move her to the Supreme Court and install Hillary as VP. Neither of those seem likely to me. Harris is unqualified for the SCOTUS, and Hillary is quite unlikable herself.

Or maybe it's just the Left eating itself again, with Democrats perpetually offended, even as they work for one of the highest offices in the land...

Kamala Harris is branded a ‘bully’ and accused of inflicting ‘constant, soul-destroying criticism’ on staff by ex-aides who claim she refused to read briefings, then scolded them if she was slated for being unprepared as 'FOUR' staffers head for the exit​

• A former underling of Kamala Harris she routinely refused to review briefing materials and would then scold employees when she appeared unprepared
  • The ex-employee likened the vice president to a workplace bully
  • Even more staffers are considering leaving Vice President Kamala Harris' office, people familiar with the conversations revealed
  • Four top aides to Harris will exit in the span of about a month
  • Harris ' staff are leaving because they're burned out and they don't want to be permanently branded a 'Harris person,' Axios reported
  • Among those leaving are her chief spokesperson Symone Sanders
  • Peter Velz, director of press operations, and Vince Evans, deputy director of the Office of Public Engagement are also expected to leave
  • Ashley Etienne, Harris' former communications director, left last month
51360957-10277113-image-m-3_1638714381680.jpg

51231079-10267993-Symone_Sanders-a-7_1638535790650.jpg
51255383-10267993-Ashley_Etienne-a-8_1638535790668.jpg

Symone Sanders (left), Harris' senior adviser and chief spokesperson, will leave the White House by the end of the this month. Her departure comes after Ashley Etienne (right), Harris' former communications director, left last month
51255417-10267993-Peter_Velz_director_of_press_operations-a-5_1638535790569.jpg
51255379-10267993-Vince_Evans_deputy_director_of_the_Office_of_Public_Engagement_a-a-6_1638535790574.jpg

Two more staffers, Peter Velz (left) and Vince Evans (right), are reportedly eying exits, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday

Harris is vice president.

Nobody cares about vice presidents.

The only reason you care is because she's female and black.

You are an asshole for accusing me of wacism without just cause.

I care about her, because she is a hard left bitch, that would be a great opponent for the gop candidate in 2024.

"Great" as in a candidate that will hopefully go down in flames, and crushing defeat.

Carrying her incompetence, rising to her highest level of allowable incompetence, all the way. Why do you think she was out of the primaries so soon? Democrats didn't even have to look at her long. I know you want somebody easy, even if the rest of us won't let you put donny back, buy you can forget Harris, probably after Joe's first term, whether he runs or not.

You want to stab the first black woman vp in the back?

I can't blame you.

If she is so bad though, what does that say about hte people that put her in that office, with such an elderly President?

I can see that.

She very much reminds me of bosses I've seen before that pretty much just walk around with their hands in their pockets and don't do anything except go to meetings to sit there, criticize others, and collect praise.

You want to stab the first black woman vp in the back?

I can't blame you.

If she is so bad though, what does that say about hte people that put her in that office, with such an elderly President?
Some were and are hardcore partisans, (your counterparts), while others were feminist leaning, thrilled at the first female black vice president. Still others were people that truly thought Joe might bring the country back from its radical pendulum swing toward the right, encouraging a working relationship between the two warring political parties, but many, myself included, purposely elected a caretaker government, to take a breath, and put some distance from the Trump regime and his parties moves in support of power for power’s sake, not in support or evaluation of whether supporting trump was actually supporting the principles of democracy and oath to constitution, they were elected for, before they became co-conspirators in public for purely party political support of their figurehead. As I said, I am one of the ones, simply voting for change to push back from the swing towards absolute support of president and party over country, and since Joe picked her (to shore up support of the far left, women, and people of non-white ethnicity, she came with the package.
I am not knifing her in the back. This is a public forum and I would be glad to tell her, she was never and probably will never be competent for the big chairs, and have never been a supporter, even while saying I supported the ticket. Still glad I voted Joe Biden over trump. If Joe would only figure out how to fix his very early public f#uck up of the border (as I hold presidents responsible to [like doctors] first do no harm) I would be a reasonably happy camper. Whatever I say will have no large impact on her future, but I am sure, others, democrat voters, moderates, independents, etc, hold similar views. Hell, Joe probably holds similar views as again, he sees (as is often the case), having something is not always as good as wanting something. I continue to pray for his good health and stamina.

This is all the COWARDLY CLOSETED COMPROMISED COMMUNIST KENYAN COCKSUCKER IN CHIEF's fault.

Who put Kamala on the ticket?

Who had Kamala parrot his talking points about "modern day lynching" regarding the Smollett Hate Hoax???

The Community HATE HOAX Organizer....

Common point = JUSSIE....

See the source image

THREE GAY MEN

Who else LOVES Smollet??

Kamala

See the source image

And now we know that faggy fag gay Broadway Jesus hater James T Justis was one of the 1/6 HOMOS in MAGADRAG having been busted recently... Joined Oath Keepers as an Obama loving fraud two weeks before 1/6.... what a "Republican"

Some were and are hardcore partisans, (your counterparts), while others were feminist leaning, thrilled at the first female black vice president. Still others were people that truly thought Joe might bring the country back from its radical pendulum swing toward the right, encouraging a working relationship between the two warring political parties, but many, myself included, purposely elected a caretaker government, to take a breath, and put some distance from the Trump regime and his parties moves in support of power for power’s sake, not in support or evaluation of whether supporting trump was actually supporting the principles of democracy and oath to constitution, they were elected for, before they became co-conspirators in public for purely party political support of their figurehead. As I said, I am one of the ones, simply voting for change to push back from the swing towards absolute support of president and party over country, and since Joe picked her (to shore up support of the far left, women, and people of non-white ethnicity, she came with the package.
I am not knifing her in the back. This is a public forum and I would be glad to tell her, she was never and probably will never be competent for the big chairs, and have never been a supporter, even while saying I supported the ticket. Still glad I voted Joe Biden over trump. If Joe would only figure out how to fix his very early public f#uck up of the border (as I hold presidents responsible to [like doctors] first do no harm) I would be a reasonably happy camper. Whatever I say will have no large impact on her future, but I am sure, others, democrat voters, moderates, independents, etc, hold similar views. Hell, Joe probably holds similar views as again, he sees (as is often the case), having something is not always as good as wanting something. I continue to pray for his good health and stamina.

Trump ran on a platform designed to serve the interests of working class Americans.

It ended up speaking to, working class whites.

That working class whites, getting their voices heard, is such a...provocation, that you feel you needed to support a caretaker government with an elderly Potus and an incompetent vp,

is a sign that this nation is fucked up.

Theowl32
They should all quit if they don't like it. Leave her to do her own shit. She might appreciate those aides once she has to do it all herself.

Trump ran on a platform designed to serve the interests of working class Americans.

It ended up speaking to, working class whites.

That working class whites, getting their voices heard, is such a...provocation, that you feel you needed to support a caretaker government with an elderly Potus and an incompetent vp,

is a sign that this nation is fucked up.
While I can easily understand the appeal, and if seeking power, understand how trump might wish to energize and use that segment, though I always knew he would be using them for his purpose, not theirs or this country, as a representative republic. Kind of like the German pre-WWII fuck, whose name I do not wish to invoke. We've seen this type of populism before. Seen where it can go in the hands of one actually dedicated to himself, rather than the people or country he wishes to lead.

While I can easily understand the appeal, and if seeking power, understand how trump might wish to energize and use that segment, though I always knew he would be using them for his purpose, not theirs or this country, as a representative republic. Kind of like the German pre-WWII fuck, whose name I do not wish to invoke. We've seen this type of populism before. Seen where it can go in the hands of one actually dedicated to himself, rather than the people or country he wishes to lead.

ALL politicians look at voting blocs for support.

That is the only similarity between what I described and pre wwii germany.

INdeed, if working class whites getting their voices heard is so out of line, that you think it calls for a caretaker government afterwards,

it looks like you are demonizing a certain segment of the population.

ANd THAT is much more like a certain german fellow, than anything Trump did.

ALL politicians look at voting blocs for support.

That is the only similarity between what I described and pre wwii germany.

INdeed, if working class whites getting their voices heard is so out of line, that you think it calls for a caretaker government afterwards,

it looks like you are demonizing a certain segment of the population.

ANd THAT is much more like a certain german fellow, than anything Trump did.
No. I have no problem with people getting their voice heard, as long as it does not support lessening attention or actions in accordance with the constitution, rule of law, and common civility among literate adults. That is a bridge too far, for real Americans, raised to cherish our constitution, as the rules of descent patriotic society, no matter their ethnic group, social status, educational status, economic condition or party politic.

No. I have no problem with people getting their voice heard, as long as it does not support lessening attention or actions in accordance with the constitution, rule of law, and common civility among literate adults. That is a bridge too far, for real Americans, raised to cherish our constitution, as the rules of descent patriotic society, no matter their ethnic group, social status, educational status, economic condition or party politic.

That civility and attention to the constitution has been shit canned for decades.

The Left was not civil to...anyone in my lifetime. They called Reagan horrible names.

Indeed, teh entire Southern Strategy claim, is an accusation of deep racism and use of racism agaisnt EVERY REpublican presidential candidate since Nixon. That is not "civility", that is the exact opposite of civility.

Forum List

Back