A Must See

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
The truth about Jan. 6th and the weaponized FBI shitting on citizens for their political views.

Pre-dawn FBI raids were conducted by dozens of armed agents transported in tactical vehicles to terrorize January 6 protesters and their neighbors. Citizens were ratted on by their friends and colleagues. Families were bankrupted and traumatized by the Biden regime’s ongoing crusade to punish hundreds of Americans who protested his unlawful election. People are held behind bars and denied bail based on their political views as trials are delayed far into 2022. And then there was the near point-blank execution of Ashli Babbitt at the hands of a Capitol Police lieutenant, who still is praised as a hero by the media and lawmakers of both parties while facing no criminal consequences for his actions that day.

The trailer.

I do not remember this being posted. But any reminder that Jan.6 th was a false flag is a good thing. Do not forget the lies you are being told. Do not expect the media to stop lying.

Last edited:
Oh and January 6th, 2021 the President was Donald Trump. So his own FBI was weaponized against his own voters/ insurrections?

Time to take the tin foil hat off

Last edited:
Watch the documentary and see just how large my world is. And take note of the fascists in power and the abuse of power that you support.
I don't support fascism, I voted against the guy who called all the Secretary of States and asked them to 'find the votes' to overturn Democracy and instill him as President.

The alternate universe is a separate, fully functional, fully self-contained informational and ideological universe.

One day we may need a translator just to communicate with them.
That is your way of denying reality on display every other post. When are you going to really contribute something?

The truth about Jan. 6th and the weaponized FBI shitting on citizens for their political views.

Pre-dawn FBI raids were conducted by dozens of armed agents transported in tactical vehicles to terrorize January 6 protesters and their neighbors. Citizens were ratted on by their friends and colleagues. Families were bankrupted and traumatized by the Biden regime’s ongoing crusade to punish hundreds of Americans who protested his unlawful election. People are held behind bars and denied bail based on their political views as trials are delayed far into 2022. And then there was the near point-blank execution of Ashli Babbitt at the hands of a Capitol Police lieutenant, who still is praised as a hero by the media and lawmakers of both parties while facing no criminal consequences for his actions that day.

The trailer.

I do not remember this being posted. But any reminder that Jan.6 th was a false flag is a good thing. Do not forget the lies you are being told. Do not expect the media to stop lying.

The insurrection attempt failed. That is the good thing. Hopefully next time the police are not so passive in dealing with bobbers.

The trailer.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Missed comma day, huh?

Yeah, I thought it was too much to think you've realized what a flaming idiot you've been/become.

Oh well, 20+ years later the 9/11 truthers still think there were bombs in the WTC...and we all know how they are regarded by the world. That is your future...hope you enjoy it you fucking idiot!

Forum List

Back