A former Kamala Harris staffer says aides have to endure 'a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism'

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
A former Kamala Harris staffer says aides have to endure 'a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism': report

John L. Dorman

Sun, December 5, 2021, 2:45 PM

Vice President Kamala Harris delivers remarks at the start of a roundtable discussion on voting rights for people living with disabilities in her ceremonial office in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building in Washington, DC, on July 14, 2021. "If we are truly a democracy, it means we have a representative government that reflects the experience and life of all the people in the country and I think we have a lot more work to do," she said.Chip Somodevilla/Getty ImagesMore

Amid turnover in Harris' office, reports have swirled for months concerning her office environment.

An ex-Harris staffer told The Washington Post that the vice president is a highly-critical boss.

"With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism," the staffer said.

A former staffer who worked for Kamala Harris before she assumed the vice presidency said that aides in her office had to endure a "constant amount of soul-destroying criticism," according to The Washington Post.

Inappropriate Content Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
A former Kamala Harris staffer says aides have to endure 'a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism': report

John L. Dorman

Vice President Kamala Harris delivers remarks at the start of a roundtable discussion on voting rights for people living with disabilities in her ceremonial office in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building in Washington, DC, on July 14, 2021. "If we are truly a democracy, it means we have a representative government that reflects the experience and life of all the people in the country and I think we have a lot more work to do," she said.Chip Somodevilla/Getty ImagesMore

Amid turnover in Harris' office, reports have swirled for months concerning her office environment.

An ex-Harris staffer told The Washington Post that the vice president is a highly-critical boss.

"With Kamala you have to put up with a constant amount of soul-destroying criticism," the staffer said.

A former staffer who worked for Kamala Harris before she assumed the vice presidency said that aides in her office had to endure a "constant amount of soul-destroying criticism," according to The Washington Post.

Is this shocking to anyone that heels up and apart is also a real C U Next Tuesday?
She may be a highly critical boss among many other faults but remember these "kids" working for her have never had to endure criticism. They were raised without it so any criticism however slight can be devastating to them. This is not making excuses for Harris, it's pointing out the reality of undisciplined upbringing in many of today's young adults.

John L. Dorman

Inappropriate Content Deleted
Maybe she should have surrounded herself with a devoted California staff of like-minded lil gofers.

California elected this pimple on an ass multiple times, now she's a heartbeat away from being POTUS.

She may be a highly critical boss among many other faults but remember these "kids" working for her have never had to endure criticism. They were raised without it so any criticism however slight can be devastating to them. This is not making excuses for Harris, it's pointing out the reality of undisciplined upbringing in many of today's young adults.

Yeah, it is hard to know who to believe here. I can believe that Harris is a soulless bitch.

But I can also believe that young leftard snowflakes are young leftard snowflakes.

Mmm, I choose to believe both of them. That is fair, right?

Yeah, it is hard to know who to believe here. I can believe that Harris is a soulless bitch.

But I can also believe that young leftard snowflakes are young leftard snowflakes.

Mmm, I choose to believe both of them. That is fair, right?
I can live with that. :lol:

California elected this pimple on an ass multiple times, now she's a heartbeat away from being POTUS.
Been sayin, you need to be prayin for Joe! Now tell me, I'm wrong.

Of course, they're not exposed to criticism. They are children of Democrats and expect their participation trophy awards.
:abgg2q.jpg:

I am not belittling this persons experience, but was there something in her history that would suggest she would be kind, gentle and not willingly sacrifice anyone else for her own ambitions?

Been sayin, you need to be prayin for Joe! Now tell me, I'm wrong.

I disagree. Let him go meet his Maker and let Harris be President.

I want a Harris/Trump cage fight, come 2024. And the more time she has to show America what she really is, teh better.

If Harris would have hired some solid conservative staffers like I told her, she would never have this problem with incompetence.

I disagree. Let him go meet his Maker and let Harris be President.

I want a Harris/Trump cage fight, come 2024. And the more time she has to show America what she really is, teh better.
Holy Sh#t! You really would do anything to this country to see that dumb ass back with a chance at that office. Not happening though, skippy!

If something happened, and she did come to the office. No way on earth she would be the Democratic presidential nominee next time, any more than her chance at the office, running in the primary, last time. She has proven the peter principle and risen as far as she is going to rise.

If Harris would have hired some solid conservative staffers like I told her, she would never have this problem with incompetence.
Wrong. She worked her way up with it inside.

Holy Sh#t! You really would do anything to this country to see that dumb ass back with a chance at that office. Not happening though, skippy!

If something happened, and she did come to the office. No way on earth she would be the Democratic presidential nominee next time, any more than her chance at the office, running in the primary, last time. She has proven the peter principle and risen as far as she is going to rise.

Dude. Biden, Harris, Clinton, Obama. They all are pushing America down teh same death spiral. We need radical change. I am hoping that a pissed off Trump would come in and really kick over some apple carts, not playing nice like last time.

Don't talk dirty. I don't want to hear that shit. We all know how she got a head.
Carrying her incompetence, rising to her highest level of allowable incompetence, all the way. Why do you think she was out of the primaries so soon? Democrats didn't even have to look at her long. I know you want somebody easy, even if the rest of us won't let you put donny back, buy you can forget Harris, probably after Joe's first term, whether he runs or not.

Harris is vice president.

Nobody cares about vice presidents.

The only reason you care is because she's female and black.
I think that is why Joe used her, plus as an olive leaf to the far left wing of the party. I really don't think competence was a consideration, at the time. I really do pray for Joe.

Forum List

Back