A Former FBI informant and Mexican Mafia gang member stabs Derek Chauvin 22 times.

Last edited:
Got it, you don't know, you just hurl your childish insults.
No, I can very confidently say that bizarre fantasy is a bizarre fantasy. Like any normal person can. Just as I can confidently say unicorns do not exist.

But no matter what I say, you will make that information fit your prescribed 'spiracy nutsackery. That's part and parcel of the nutsackery.

No, I can very confidently say that bizarre fantasy is a bizarre fantasy. Like any normal person can. Just as I can confidently say unicorns do not exist.

But no matter what I say, you will make that information fit your prescribed 'spiracy nutsackery. That's part and parcel of the nutsackery.
Your arguments are as childish as your insults. There is a growing body of circumstantial evidence pointing to direct involvement of the Democrats and the FBI. Just like OJ case, the evidence is overwhelming and just like OJ the State is going to get away with it.

Your arguments are as childish as your insults. There is a growing body of circumstantial evidence pointing to direct involvement of the Democrats and the FBI. Just like OJ case, the evidence is overwhelming and just like OJ the State is going to get away with it.
What is the evidence ?

Forum List

Back