FBI informant who stabbed Derek Chauvin 22 times said he was weaponized by BLACK LIVES MATTER

You can have whatever opinion you like…but this guy was weaponized by BLM.

I thought anyone or organization that invites violence is bad.

When did this change?

Look at cult fucks applauding lawless violence.

Cool. Don’t ever fucking virtue signal again. You have no virtue.

DONATE MORE TO BLM, YOU DUMB FUCKS. :auiqs.jpg:

They stole your money, you tumbling dickweeds.

Look at cult fucks applauding lawless violence.

Cool. Don’t ever fucking virtue signal again. You have no virtue.

DONATE MORE TO BLM, YOU DUMB FUCKS. :auiqs.jpg:

They stole your money, you tumbling dickweeds.

Stole billions and not one cent spent on actually making life better in a single black community!

The inmate accused of stabbing Derek Chauvin 22 times at the Federal Correctional Institution in Tucson, Arizona has been revealed to be a former FBI informant.

Chauvin was stabbed 22 times and didn't die! He must be in league with Satan. :lol:

BLM is most known for taking all the money the empty headed Liberals sent them and buying real estate and paying for all their own needs. Forget the black communities, they got NOTHING, Jack Shit!

who stabbed Derek Chauvin 22 times​

Stabbed 22 times and he survived?

They don't need to teach reading or writing in inner-city schools. They need to teach ANATOMY!

Give a man a shiv and he shivs for a day. Teach a man to shiv and he shivs for a lifetime.

Anatomy_share.jpg

BLM incites violence. It is a terrorist organization. I do not care if a former member endorsed Trump.

BLM IS A TRASH ORGANIZATION. ALWAYS WAS, ALWAYS WILL BE.
Of course, the name alone is extremely racist and divisive. BLM leaders simply don’t care about white men in America, who have had really tough lives for their entire life.
There it is what about the poor white man. Who lives in poverty for his whole life. What about the poor white man again? And I do believe though most Black people and white people in America are good people. There’s only a few politicians and elites in the media who have so much money that they’re using their money and power to divide people keep the working class divided….

You can have whatever opinion you like…but this guy was weaponized by BLM.

I thought anyone or organization that invites violence is bad.

When did this change?
You got that garbage from the Post Millennial. A crap site. Chauvin waas a police officer who murdered an unnarmed man. BLM didn't weaponize jack squat.

So are we to feel sorry for Chauvin? He's a cop who was sent to prison for murder. That is what weaponized the guy. He may have been someone Chauvin arrested.

I guess there's no rule about putting cops in the general population.

Forum List

Back