A female Senator is told to sit down...

Was it right to silence a Senator from Mass, who was impugning another Senator from Alabama.

• No, because she is a victim of male chauvinism majority and she just wanted to not follow the rules.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, as a Senator of the US of A, she should follow rules like all the other Senators.

Votes: 25 100.0%

• Total voters
#bringourbrainshome

Just checked. Not trending. Not even one tweet.
Wouldn't make any difference if it was. Like the stupid # campaign to "bring back the girls" it's all pointless internet jabbering ment to be consumed by pretentious assholes rather than actually accomplishing anything.
It spreads a message. Gets some people riled up. Look at you calling people pretentious assholes, over just pointless internet jabbering.

#bringourbrainshome

Wouldn't make any difference if it was. Like the stupid # campaign to "bring back the girls" it's all pointless internet jabbering ment to be consumed by pretentious assholes rather than actually accomplishing anything.
It spreads a message. Gets some people riled up. Look at you calling people pretentious assholes, over just pointless internet jabbering.
Spreads a message & solves NOTHING. Those girls are still gone. Inslaved, rapped, mutilated, likely many of them dead.

But hey! At least you felt good for 30 seconds while you retweeted that pointless bullshit.

Pretentious indeed

The Fake Woowoo was doing it to promote her book sales and to boost campaign contributions. 'Unfortunately' she was cut short for violating the rules.

upload_2017-2-9_14-37-1.jpeg

Well, she ought to know about things being 'rigged'.

upload_2017-2-9_14-37-53.jpeg

"Sessions is white man, speak
with forked tongue. Want to cheat
you. Confirming him would be very
'Bad Medicine'...ugh...oh, by my
new book on Amazon."

:lmao:

#bringourbrainshome

Spreads a message & solves NOTHING. Those girls are still gone. Inslaved, rapped, mutilated, likely many of them dead.

But hey! At least you felt good for 30 seconds while you retweeted that pointless bullshit.

Pretentious indeed
Words have power. Look how butthurt you are over those. Over people spreading the word about girls being kidnapped. Has it done anything? I don't know. Maybe some people made donations they otherwise wouldn't have. Maybe people volunteered for something. Maybe people fighting Boko Haram were encouraged that people have heard about what's going on. At worst, it's just pointless internet jabbering, right?

#bringourbrainshome

Pretentious indeed
Words have power. Look how butthurt you are over those. Over people spreading the word about girls being kidnapped. Has it done anything? I don't know. Maybe some people made donations they otherwise wouldn't have. Maybe people volunteered for something. Maybe people fighting Boko Haram were encouraged that people have heard about what's going on. At worst, it's just pointless internet jabbering, right?
I guess you have a point there.

What is hilarious is that after she was PWND and told to sit like a naughty student, the MSM suggested that was a launching point in her upcoming Presidential bid. That is proof of fake news yet again. The MSM assumed the nasty one would read that particular letter and not be told to sit down, shut up and get in the corner. :p
I thought Warren was a man. thats not a woman.
^Why we marched.
And yet no one cares except the media. You poor poor freak
There's an awful lot of "not caring" going on in this thread and in other threads.......:lol:

There were men and women marching....apparently you didn't know that.
OBVIOUSLY you are full of shit - I never said there WEREN'T men there.

Female journalist punched in the face at Women’s March

“Do I seem unreasonable to you?” Reid asks. “I’m trying to have a conversation with you.” The man tells her to “go away, get out of my f***ing face”, before appearing to lash out and hit Reid. “You just hit me in the face,” she says.

Really classy, libs / snowflakes!
Wait....you are OBVIOUSLY answering for ZZpupps now? Is he your sock?

More content than the one above, just so ya know. Anywhow, what is your question for Pupps? Pupps has already stated that he is willing to discuss Warren the Squaw.
"the Squaw"......fascinating.

What is hilarious is that after she was PWND and told to sit like a naughty student, the MSM suggested that was a launching point in her upcoming Presidential bid. That is proof of fake news yet again. The MSM assumed the nasty one would read that particular letter and not be told to sit down, shut up and get in the corner. :p
I thought Warren was a man. thats not a woman.
^Why we marched.
And yet no one cares except the media. You poor poor freak
There's an awful lot of "not caring" going on in this thread and in other threads.......:lol:
You make for easy entertainment, what can I say? Mocking the terminally stupid for thinking they're smart is great fun.

There were men and women marching....apparently you didn't know that.
OBVIOUSLY you are full of shit - I never said there WEREN'T men there.

Female journalist punched in the face at Women’s March

“Do I seem unreasonable to you?” Reid asks. “I’m trying to have a conversation with you.” The man tells her to “go away, get out of my f***ing face”, before appearing to lash out and hit Reid. “You just hit me in the face,” she says.

Really classy, libs / snowflakes!
Wait....you are OBVIOUSLY answering for ZZpupps now? Is he your sock?

More content than the one above, just so ya know. Anywhow, what is your question for Pupps? Pupps has already stated that he is willing to discuss Warren the Squaw.
"the Squaw"......fascinating.
Are you not aware of her fraudulent claim to gain favored employment status?

The Fake Woowoo was doing it to promote her book sales and to boost campaign contributions. 'Unfortunately' she was cut short for violating the rules.

View attachment 111577

View attachment 111578

new book on Amazon."

some think Mitch McConnell shot her down so she could reap the rewards of more fame and donations.....so she would wind up as the Dim nominee for the next presidential election.....win-win for her and for Rs......

View attachment 111577

View attachment 111578

new book on Amazon."

some think Mitch McConnell shot her down so she could reap the rewards of more fame and donations.....so she would wind up as the Dim nominee for the next presidential election.....win-win for her and for Rs......

Running that screeching bat shit crazy bitch would be a godsend. Don't you agree, Bodie?

Folks - get back on topic. What ever Warren's heritage is or isn't - it's not the topic and is derailing the thread.

Warren used comments made when Democrats dominated the Senate in 1980's so no opposition would have been heard. Not in 2017. The right call was made by McConnell.

Forum List

Back