A federal appeals court has overturned the death sentence of Dastardly Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

The Boston PD and Federal Agents should have smoked this motherfucker when they pulled him outta that boat seven years ago.

That would have been True Justice.

Now the Federal Legal (not Justice) system negates his Just punishment so we can ALL pay to keep this sack of shit in solitary confinement for the next sixty years. What’s next, reduction of his sentence? parole? Why not just let the turd go, so the public can provide JUSTICE to him.

Muslim privilege, folks!

Its been 7 years already since he committed his crime, that's too fucking long.

The character is laughing like hell.

No wonder why there are lynch mobs, people get sick and tired of waiting for justice to occur.

BTW, why didn't Obama do anything about this guy? The Tsarnaev brothers are from the Russian Federation, Uncle Pooty called Hussein about them. Gave the President the heads up on them, advised Obama that they were Bad News and he should keep an eye on them. Why didn't he listen?

Muslim privilege, folks!

Its been 7 years already since he committed his crime, that's too fucking long.

The character is laughing like hell.

No wonder why there are lynch mobs, people get sick and tired of waiting for justice to occur.

BTW, why didn't Obama do anything about this guy? The Tsarnaev brothers are from the Russian Federation, Uncle Pooty called Hussein about them. Gave the President the heads up on them, advised Obama that they were Bad News and he should keep an eye on them. Why didn't he listen?
Youve been reading too many conspiracy sites. First off Putin didnt call Obama before the bombing. Putins people shared some information with the FBI saying they were concerned with the bomber being radicalized. They specifically refused to share the taped conversation with the FBI until after the bombing you dim wit. :)

Muslim privilege, folks!
Just sent it back for re-sentencing...which will be death.

From the OP link:

A three-judge panel of the 1st U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ordered a new penalty-phase trial on whether the 27-year-old Tsarnaev should be executed for the attack that killed three people and wounded more than 260 others.

No virgins for him.
He earned 72 virgin tranny horny goats for eternal marriage in holy matrimony, upon his demise.

But to be fair, at least he ran over his terrorist brother with a Cadillac SUV, rather than a Toyota or a Hyundai SUV, so he's probably not all that bad.

At least he has good taste in motorized terrorist squashing machines.

Last edited:
I am always disappointed when I read how outraged people are about the Constitution. I mean they must hate the Constitution. They must just detest it.

I say that because the Constitution was and should be a restraint on Government. It means the Government must dot the I and cross the T during criminal trials. Yet whenever that is shown not to happen people get mad because it isn’t justice in their minds. It is. But it is not what you think is just.

Now let me explain this in a way you can understand. Let’s say a cop is charged with murdering a man. The Jury is selected. Eleven of the twelve Jurors are members of the Black Panthers. You would object that the cop can’t get a fair trial. You would be furious that the cop is being lynched by the justice system. Yet when the Review finds a similar situation in the sentencing of the blithering idiot who bombed Boston you howl that it isn’t fair.

When asked, the Jurors said they thought he was guilty. Before the trial. The Judge was supposed to excuse them. He did not. The White Cop with the Black Panther jury wouldn’t get a fair trial either.

An impartial jury is a part of that process. For everyone. Including the cop who is charged with a crime. Not just for those who you like.

Be thoughtful....think long term.

The Democrat Party is going to need a young well-known face to run in 2024. Hillary and Gropey Joey will be gone Hell before then.

That Obama judge has saved their bacon!

Ooopssss!!!!!! Can't call a Muslim "bacon", can we?

I am always disappointed when I read how outraged people are about the Constitution. I mean they must hate the Constitution. They must just detest it.

I say that because the Constitution was and should be a restraint on Government. It means the Government must dot the I and cross the T during criminal trials. Yet whenever that is shown not to happen people get mad because it isn’t justice in their minds. It is. But it is not what you think is just.

Now let me explain this in a way you can understand. Let’s say a cop is charged with murdering a man. The Jury is selected. Eleven of the twelve Jurors are members of the Black Panthers. You would object that the cop can’t get a fair trial. You would be furious that the cop is being lynched by the justice system. Yet when the Review finds a similar situation in the sentencing of the blithering idiot who bombed Boston you howl that it isn’t fair.

When asked, the Jurors said they thought he was guilty. Before the trial. The Judge was supposed to excuse them. He did not. The White Cop with the Black Panther jury wouldn’t get a fair trial either.

An impartial jury is a part of that process. For everyone. Including the cop who is charged with a crime. Not just for those who you like.

You have nade my point from earlier... the system in this country is far too interested in Legal procedure, bureaucracy and red tape rather than JUSTICE. That’s why I refuse to call it a Justice System.

Boston PD and the FBI should have known the system would fail to appropriately punish this sack of feces and they should have executed him in the spot after dragging his cowardly ass out of thot boat

You have nade my point from earlier... the system in this country is far too interested in Legal procedure, bureaucracy and red tape rather than JUSTICE. That’s why I refuse to call it a Justice System.

Boston PD and the FBI should have known the system would fail to appropriately pinish this sack of feces and they should have executed him in the spot after dragging his cowardly ass out of thot boat

So you hate the Constitution, just like I said. Thank you for proving my point. So if you are an American who hates the Constitution, doesn't that make you a Traitor?

the constitution is the single greatest instrument that prevents so many bad things from happening, my friends

Boston PD and the FBI should have known the system would fail to appropriately pinish this sack of feces and they should have executed him in the spot after dragging his cowardly ass out of thot boat

So you hate the Constitution, just like I said. Thank you for proving my point. So if you are an American who hates the Constitution, doesn't that make you a Traitor?

He's a psychotic nut who would be dangerous if he wasn't pathetic. Sort of equal parts Stalin and Pee-Wee Herman.

Muslim privilege, folks!
The punk deserves to die

but I’m told that some females (and probably some homosexuals too) think he’s cute and would marry him if they could

its a crazy world we live in

Well said

and the lowest part of the legal system is not ambulance chasing lawyers, and certainly not the cops.

which leaves activist lib judges who care more about criminals than the victims of crime

Forum List

Back