A federal appeals court has overturned the death sentence of Dastardly Dzhokhar Tsarnaev

So you would force a woman who was impregnated by a rape to carry the child to term?
I would

the child has committed no wrong

But you would not execute the rapist for his crime, but instead execute the innocent child

The Boston PD and Federal Agents should have smoked this motherfucker when they pulled him outta that boat seven years ago.

That would have been True Justice.

Now the Federal Legal (not Justice) system negates his Just punishment so we can ALL pay to keep this sack of shit in solitary confinement for the next sixty years. What’s next, reduction of his sentence? parole? Why not just let the turd go, so the public can provide JUSTICE to him.
This is why I advocate police shooting criminals-----------and the criminal not living once arrested

So you would force a woman who was impregnated by a rape to carry the child to term?
I would

But you would not execute the rapist for his crime, but instead execute the innocent child

And what if the mother smoked, and drank, and in general, did everything possible to have the child either severely disabled or even stillborn? Would you charge the mother for that? Murder through negligence perhaps?

I would

And what if the mother smoked, and drank, and in general, did everything possible to have the child either severely disabled or even stillborn? Would you charge the mother for that? Murder through negligence perhaps?
are you describing the typical woman who has an abortion?

Muslim privilege, folks!
Nah let him out now, I will even sponsor him..............................

PK-2445A.JPG

I would

No. I am asking a question. If a Woman does things known to cause harm to the fetus in her body, or fails to follow the Doctors instructions, has she also committed a crime in your wild world view?

I would

No. I am asking a question. If a Woman does things known to cause harm to the fetus in her body, or fails to follow the Doctors instructions, has she also committed a crime in your wild world view?
are you asking if it is a criminal offense that she can be punished for?

I dont know what the law is in every jurisdiction

but its certainly worth considering

I would

are you asking if it is a criminal offense that she can be punished for?

I dont know what the law is in every jurisdiction

but its certainly worth considering

And if a Doctor decided you should endure a procedure you believed unnecessary, would refusing it be illegal for you? Or does it just apply to women? Are they the only ones who do not get a say over what medical procedures they should follow?

Do we also prosecute men who ignore their Doctor's advice and eat Red Meat while treating high blood pressure? Do we also prosecute men who ignore the risks of Diabetes? Or who drink when the Doctor says it is unhealthy? Or do we punish smokers who are told by their Doctor to quit? How about a Doctor who decides that you should not have guns because they are in his opinion dangerous?

Freedom is what this nation was founded upon. Freedom. Freedom from the Government invading your privacy, freedom from the Government dictating to you what you must do. Even in medical situations.

You have a choice. If you are diagnosed with a disease or condition, and you ignore your Doctor's advice, it is on you. If you choose to have surgery to fix something or remove something that is not life threatening, it is your choice. The Government should stay far away from Medical treatments. Instead, people like you would dictate what the patient must do.

There was a case a decade ago, of a teenage girl who was visiting Boston from her home in Maine. She had a rare condition, and they went to the local childrens hospital for treatment. The Doctor who attended her felt that her rare condition was not real, and took her off of her treatment plan. The Courts got involved, and deferred to the Doctor, who was a Harvard Man, and told the parents they had no say in what happened to their Daughter. A year later, she was finally released from this concerned Doctor's care, almost crippled from the lack of treatment, possibly wheelchair bound for the rest of her life.

It is the belief of people like me, that the Parents and Patients have the right to decide what if any treatment they should get. And that includes an Abortion. Even if it is to take care of a problem from partying, or just being irresponsible. I could say I am cold blooded and I believe that any woman who would have an Abortion is probably not mother material anyway. I could say that the idea of deciding what happens to my body is my business. I could argue that any treatments are between me and my Doctor and no concern to anyone else. And those would all be true.

But in the end, the truth is that for that Fetus to become a baby, the Mother must do a lot of things, nutrition, lifestyle, and a lot of other things that may be problematic, or inconvenient, or just not what she wants. And it is none of my Damned business. Unlike you I have no intention of treating every miscarriage as a Homicide Investigation.

There are tens of thousands of issues that are more important in my mind. Economy, civil liberties, and a host of other things. But if you want to know where I stand, always assume that I stand for more freedom for the people, and more accountability for the agents of Government.

The Boston PD and Federal Agents should have smoked this motherfucker when they pulled him outta that boat seven years ago.

That would have been True Justice.

Now the Federal Legal (not Justice) system negates his Just punishment so we can ALL pay to keep this sack of shit in solitary confinement for the next sixty years. What’s next, reduction of his sentence? parole? Why not just let the turd go, so the public can provide JUSTICE to him.
This is why I advocate police shooting criminals-----------and the criminal not living once arrested

So death penalty for Shoplifters? That's barbaric even by Muslim standards. You have managed to out do even those who's social and legal system is stuck in the Seventh Century. You must be proud. Or something.

So death penalty for Shoplifters? That's barbaric even by Muslim standards. You have managed to out do even those who's social and legal system is stuck in the Seventh Century. You must be proud. Or something.

No. Life w/o parole for shoplifting (and all other non-violence/morality based crimes). All felonies and violence/morality based misdemeanors would be a death sentence. A single appeal would be allowed, but as a Justice-based system rather than a Bureaucracy-based Legsl system, far fewer appeals would be accepted.

No. Life w/o parole for shoplifting (and all other non-violence/morality based crimes). All felonies and violence/morality based misdemeanors would be a death sentence. A single appeal would be allowed, but as a Justice-based system rather than a Bureaucracy-based Legsl system, far fewer appeals would be accepted.

What is funny about the folks like you is this. You never want to hold those responsible for the false arrests, and convictions really responsible. No appeals. When the cops in Baltimore were caught planting drugs on their own body cameras, hundreds of cases became untenable. Appeals were filed within days, and essentially all of those people who were convicted based upon the testimony of those cops were let out of prison. Why? The cops were shown to be corrupt. There was no way that any Jury would believe that the first time, the very first time any of them planted evidence was on that day.

Thousands of cases, tens of thousands of cases were tainted. No appeals under your idealistic system. Why not have a reasonable way to hold those corrupt cops accountable. If an innocent man is sent to prison, they are sent to prison for the same sentence he got. If an innocent is put to death, then they are put to death.

Cops lie everyday to get evidence admitted to the courts. We know the FBI lies regularly. We know that from the Inspector General Report on FISA warrant applications. In every single application, there were problems. Evidence that was listed, but not in existence.

For your system to work, you could not afford one corrupt cop. Not one. Because the system would collapse when it became evident that the cops are the biggest liars in the courtroom.

But let's pretend your system is in effect. Let's pretend that the cops are the pinnacle of honor and trustworthiness. Let's pretend that they would rather die than utter one untrue thing to the court. How the hell do you get them out on the streets? When every crime is essentially a death penalty case, why not kill the cops? You get into a bar fight and smash a bottle over a guys head. Assault with a deadly weapon. You might as well kill cops, you're going to be put to death anyway.

It is idiots like you that demanded the Feds get rid of the Parole option. So what do the guards have to encourage good behavior now? No rewards are possible. The only things left is solitary confinement, and transferring the prisoner thousands of miles from his family. He can't get out of Prison for good behavior. He can't get out for anything but time served. So why behave? It is why Lifers are such dangerous prisoners. You can't do anything to them. They are in for life, and nothing anyone can do will change that.

But your system, well that makes it real. Everyone might as well kill a cop. They have nothing to lose. When arrested, they'll be convicted, and when convicted, they'll be put to death. What do they have to lose? How long do you think it will take them to figure that out? I'm betting a couple days, do you want the over, or under?

Thank God idiots like you are not the ones in charge of the Justice System. If you were, there wouldn't be a cop left in the Country. Those who survived, would quit because every single 911 call is a death sentence for the boys in blue.

What is funny about the folks like you is this. You never want to hold those responsible for the false arrests, and convictions really responsible. No appeals. When the cops in Baltimore were caught planting drugs on their own body cameras, hundreds of cases became untenable. Appeals were filed within days, and essentially all of those people who were convicted based upon the testimony of those cops were let out of prison. Why? The cops were shown to be corrupt. There was no way that any Jury would believe that the first time, the very first time any of them planted evidence was on that day.

Thousands of cases, tens of thousands of cases were tainted. No appeals under your idealistic system. Why not have a reasonable way to hold those corrupt cops accountable. If an innocent man is sent to prison, they are sent to prison for the same sentence he got. If an innocent is put to death, then they are put to death.

Cops lie everyday to get evidence admitted to the courts. We know the FBI lies regularly. We know that from the Inspector General Report on FISA warrant applications. In every single application, there were problems. Evidence that was listed, but not in existence.

For your system to work, you could not afford one corrupt cop. Not one. Because the system would collapse when it became evident that the cops are the biggest liars in the courtroom.

But let's pretend your system is in effect. Let's pretend that the cops are the pinnacle of honor and trustworthiness. Let's pretend that they would rather die than utter one untrue thing to the court. How the hell do you get them out on the streets? When every crime is essentially a death penalty case, why not kill the cops? You get into a bar fight and smash a bottle over a guys head. Assault with a deadly weapon. You might as well kill cops, you're going to be put to death anyway.

It is idiots like you that demanded the Feds get rid of the Parole option. So what do the guards have to encourage good behavior now? No rewards are possible. The only things left is solitary confinement, and transferring the prisoner thousands of miles from his family. He can't get out of Prison for good behavior. He can't get out for anything but time served. So why behave? It is why Lifers are such dangerous prisoners. You can't do anything to them. They are in for life, and nothing anyone can do will change that.

But your system, well that makes it real. Everyone might as well kill a cop. They have nothing to lose. When arrested, they'll be convicted, and when convicted, they'll be put to death. What do they have to lose? How long do you think it will take them to figure that out? I'm betting a couple days, do you want the over, or under?

Thank God idiots like you are not the ones in charge of the Justice System. If you were, there wouldn't be a cop left in the Country. Those who survived, would quit because every single 911 call is a death sentence for the boys in blue.

First of all, let’s make this clear... there are NO innocent people over age 3 on this planet. Not you. Not me. Nobody. We ALL deserve to lose our lives for our Immoral thoughts, words and deeds. So police corruption is not even a minimal concern for me.

The purpose of this system is to impose JUSTICE, not Legality or Bureaucracy. The idea is to get people to leave the country if they can’t or won’t accept our Society and our Laws; or to pay the ultimate price for not doing so.

If that means replacing the Police with the Military, so be it. Can’t get that neighborhood to comply... NAPALM. Survivors?... there weren’t any.

First of all, let’s make this clear... there are NO innocent people over age 3 on this planet. Not you. Not me. Nobody. We ALL deserve to lose our lives for our Immoral thoughts, words and deeds. So police corruption is not even a minimal concern for me.

The purpose of this system is to impose JUSTICE, not Legality or Bureaucracy. The idea is to get people to leave the country if they can’t or won’t accept our Society and our Laws; or to pay the ultimate price for not doing so.

If that means replacing the Police with the Military, so be it. Can’t get that neighborhood to comply... NAPALM. Survivors?... there weren’t any.

Well if you feel that way perhaps you should realize something. Nobody agrees with you. Oh a handful of idiotic radicals might. But a vast majority think you are a loon and your ideals are idiotic.

part of Justice is insuring you have the right person. Convicting someone for the crime isn’t enough. You need to convict the right person. Let’s say you find a body. You arrest and convict someone for the crime. The exact same crime happens. Again and again. You keep killing people for the crime but they continue. You haven’t gotten the right person.

That is where legality that you so disdain comes in. Because the Founders had the idea. A good one for the rest of us. A bad one for you. The idea was that it should be hard to convict someone. That is why four of the ten original Bill of Rights deals with courts and rights of the accused. Five if you include the civil court rights.

The proper way to view the Bill of Rights is like the Ten Commandments. Thou Shall Not.

Now on to your morality argument. I have no idea what Religion you consider yourself. I have no clue what religious texts you follow. What I can say is that it is at odds with every mainstream religion including Islam that I have heard of. Well except those blithering idiots in Kansas who protest at the Funerals of Soldiers. But again basically nobody thinks you are right.

So when you decide the Lord has spoken to you and wants you to cleanse the Earth of the sinners, know that there will be a movie where you are the villain that is stopped by everyone.

Forum List

Back