A&E just caved. No more Phil suspension.

You fail to tell it all: they worked a deal of which part is that Phil be nice when he talks.

O read the article and I don't see where he agreed to anything. Unless you have another link, I call bull shit.

"While Phil’s comments made in the interview reflect his personal views based on his own beliefs, and his own personal journey, he and his family have publicly stated they regret the “coarse language” he used and the mis-interpretation of his core beliefs based only on the article. He also made it clear he would “never incite or encourage hate.”

'Duck Dynasty' to resume filming with Phil Robertson, A&E announces | Fox News

Nothing in what you quoted says anything about any deal between A&E and Mr.Robertson. The fact that so many "mis-interpreted his core beliefs based only on the article" is not only NOT an admission of anything, it is the fault of his accusers.

Sorry pal, you are reading into it what isn't there.

Who cares? I just like the FACT the right wingers say their ability to compare gays to murderers and humandogfucking is an expression of their religious beliefs.

You are such an idiot, how do you even use a computer?

But that's what your hero said. And you guys call him a "hero". What do you think he was talking about?

Phil always said he didn't hate gays. They are all disappointed that the statements were misrepresented but that's just what liberals do.

I'm glad GLAAD lost. More than glad Jesse Jackson lost more.

Obviously A&E now feels that their business decision to fire Phil was a bad move, and now feel they'll have less to lose having him back.

As a global media content company, A+E Networks' core values are centered around creativity, inclusion and mutual respect. We believe it is a privilege for our brands to be invited into people’s home and we operate with a strong sense of integrity and deep commitment to these principals.

That is why we reacted so quickly and strongly to a recent interview with Phil Robertson. While Phil’s comments made in the interview reflect his personal views based on his own beliefs, and his own personal journey, he and his family have publicly stated they regret the “coarse language” he used and the mis-interpretation of his core beliefs based only on the article. He also made it clear he would “never incite or encourage hate.” We at A+E Networks expressed our disappointment with his statements in the article, and reiterate that they are not views we hold.

But Duck Dynasty is not a show about one man's views. It resonates with a large audience because it is a show about family… a family that America has come to love. As you might have seen in many episodes, they come together to reflect and pray for unity, tolerance and forgiveness. These are three values that we at A+E Networks also feel strongly about.

So after discussions with the Robertson family, as well as consulting with numerous advocacy groups, A&E has decided to resume filming Duck Dynasty later this spring with the entire Robertson family.

We will also use this moment to launch a national public service campaign (PSA) promoting unity, tolerance and acceptance among all people, a message that supports our core values as a company, and the values found in Duck Dynasty. These PSAs will air across our entire portfolio.

Being as Phil said that he wasn't hating on gays to start with, I don't see a cave on his part... simply A&E telling GLAAD that they needed to get over themselves, that A&E would run gay friendly PSAs during DD's shows.

There is no cave and there is no deal. Except the deal that phil has his beliefs and his show.

Obviously A&E now feels that their business decision to fire Phil was a bad move, and now feel they'll have less to lose having him back.

You have to know that the show's sponsors and maybe the sponsors of other shows had quietly contacted A&E and told them that they would pull their ads and their money without a reversal. No business does what A&E did and then suddenly reverses itself unless there's pressure and the loss of income evident.

Just look at Cracker Barrel.

As a global media content company, A+E Networks' core values are centered around creativity, inclusion and mutual respect. We believe it is a privilege for our brands to be invited into people’s home and we operate with a strong sense of integrity and deep commitment to these principals.

That is why we reacted so quickly and strongly to a recent interview with Phil Robertson. While Phil’s comments made in the interview reflect his personal views based on his own beliefs, and his own personal journey, he and his family have publicly stated they regret the “coarse language” he used and the mis-interpretation of his core beliefs based only on the article. He also made it clear he would “never incite or encourage hate.” We at A+E Networks expressed our disappointment with his statements in the article, and reiterate that they are not views we hold.

But Duck Dynasty is not a show about one man's views. It resonates with a large audience because it is a show about family… a family that America has come to love. As you might have seen in many episodes, they come together to reflect and pray for unity, tolerance and forgiveness. These are three values that we at A+E Networks also feel strongly about.

So after discussions with the Robertson family, as well as consulting with numerous advocacy groups, A&E has decided to resume filming Duck Dynasty later this spring with the entire Robertson family.

We will also use this moment to launch a national public service campaign (PSA) promoting unity, tolerance and acceptance among all people, a message that supports our core values as a company, and the values found in Duck Dynasty. These PSAs will air across our entire portfolio.

Being as Phil said that he wasn't hating on gays to start with, I don't see a cave on his part... simply A&E telling GLAAD that they needed to get over themselves, that A&E would run gay friendly PSAs during DD's shows.

Yea, because comparing gays to murderers and humandogfucking is merely and example of "tuff love".

Bestiality is currently in the top 1% of lookups and is the 6th most popular word on Merriam-Webster.com. (gee, I wonder why?)

bes·ti·al·i·ty noun \ˌbes-chē-ˈa-lə-tē, ˌbesh-, ˌbēs-, ˌbēsh-\

sex between a person and an animal (like a dog)

sexual relations between a human being and a lower animal (like a dog)

Bestiality - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Who cares? I just like the FACT the right wingers say their ability to compare gays to murderers and humandogfucking is an expression of their religious beliefs.

You are such an idiot, how do you even use a computer?

But that's what your hero said. And you guys call him a "hero". What do you think he was talking about?

Way to double-down on the stupid!

Just announced on breaking news. A&E totally capitulates. Incidentally poking a stick at Jesse Jackson's 72 hour threat.

I knew they would try to find a graceful way out. Instead the network gave up the graceful part and grabbed at any out they could.

Of course they lifted it. They would be stupid not to. The show is a big paycheck for both parties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, because comparing gays to murderers and humandogfucking is merely and example of "tuff love".

Bestiality is currently in the top 1% of lookups and is the 6th most popular word on Merriam-Webster.com. (gee, I wonder why?)

You gotta admit it's hilarious that Bestiality is currently in the top 1% of lookups. I'm guessing people didn't know what Duckman was talking about. Uh oh. Duckman? as in "duck + man"?

The sin of homosexuality.

So you also compare gays to murderers and humandogfucking? Cuz that's what he did.

As a sin yes, they are the same. Are they different acts of sin? Yes, of course. But still classed as a sin. It's really pretty simple but I do enjoy watching you try to spin your way out of this total defeat. :lol:

Just announced on breaking news. A&E totally capitulates. Incidentally poking a stick at Jesse Jackson's 72 hour threat.

I knew they would try to find a graceful way out. Instead the network gave up the graceful part and grabbed at any out they could.

You fail to tell it all: they worked a deal of which part is that Phil be nice when he talks.

You fail to link the source of said agreement. No.

The sin of homosexuality.

So you also compare gays to murderers and humandogfucking? Cuz that's what he did.

Tissue?

Now I understand why there's so much blood on the walls in here, many a far left liberal head just exploded at reception of the news.

Actually most of us are not surprised, and nothing can compare to the butt hurt you felt when you stupidly thought his first amendment rights were violated. :lol:
Go eat a Twinkie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just keep on lying about what he said. Be the typical lefty.

Forum List

Back