A dozen US cities set annual murder records with three weeks left in 2021

Yes.....and doctors giving COVID patients drugs that will most likely kill them.
Our country has gone to shit in less than 2 years.....and you don't give a flying-fuck about it.
Your conspiracy theories are growing by leaps and bounds.

Mayors and governors encouraged murder? You know that's nuts, right?
The truth is to keep society going on we have to increase the percentage of taxes everyone pays. At some point it ends as the citizen is tapped out. We are not a Republic....We are not a Republic...We are not a Republic! Let me say this to you. It is endless. We are promoted and pushed as a Democracy! There is a difference. A big difference! And we will have people say we are a Republic today. We are a Republic in name only! We are a Democracy that is a mandate by extremists in elections today.

There will be even more murders under Veggie Joe in 2021.

But I'm sure they will be Trump's fault.

....the funny part is that you actually belive such stupid nonsense.
Do you deny that Democrats released thousands of violent criminals? Do you deny that behavior continues today with no cash bail and Soros' DAs not prosecutors NOT prosecuting?

Do you deny that Democrats released thousands of violent criminals? Do you deny that behavior continues today with no cash bail and Soros' DAs not prosecutors NOT prosecuting?

You have got to be a moron to think that some individual city policy, perfectly timed with an onset of a Covid-19 recession, can possibly account for an obvious national trend that hit on EVERY LEVEL of population density.

20210327_USC300.png

Can you idiots just stop with the mindless political drivel already?

Ah, nice try Tennis....

Politics & Voting in Fort Worth, Texas​

The Political Climate in Fort Worth, TX is Leaning liberal.
Tarrant County, TX is Leaning liberal. In Tarrant County, TX 49.3% of the people voted Democrat
in the last presidential election, 49.1% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.6% voted Independent.
In the last Presidential election, Tarrant county flipped narrowly Democratic, 49.3% to 49.1%.

Politics & Voting in Miami, Florida​

The Political Climate in Miami, FL is Moderately liberal.
Miami-Dade County, FL is Leaning liberal. In Miami-Dade County, FL 53.3% of the people voted Democrat
in the last presidential election, 46.0% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 0.7% voted Independent.

Politics & Voting in Jacksonville, Florida​

The Political Climate in Jacksonville, FL is Leaning liberal.
Duval County, FL is Leaning liberal. In Duval County, FL 51.1% of the people voted Democrat
in the last presidential election, 47.3% voted for the Republican Party, and the remaining 1.6% voted Independent.
In the last Presidential election, Duval county flipped Democratic, 51.1% to 47.3%.
Duval county flipped Democratic after voting Republican in the previous five Presidential elections

Last edited:
No dumbass, it's about murder rate, which jumped up during the Covid recession.

I know you maybe think the world got reset in Jan 2021, but it's just not so and many things we are dealing with today are a consequence of what happened before.
The murder rate in NYC skyrocketed well before COVID, thanks to DeBlasio, but I know you will deny anything anti-LibBot.

....the funny part is that you actually belive such stupid nonsense.
Fucktard.
76,000 California inmates to be eligible for earlier release Among those eligible for credits that shorten sentences are 63,000 convicted of violent crimes, according to projections.
That’s just the first half of 2020 in one state, shitforbrains.

Fucktard.
76,000 California inmates to be eligible for earlier release Among those eligible for credits that shorten sentences are 63,000 convicted of violent crimes, according to projections.
That’s just the first half of 2020 in one state, shitforbrains.
It just occurred to me that ant works for one of the Foundations who contributed to the NYS Criminal Reform Bill.
I actually know some LibBots who work for Foundations who were asked to write parts of it; I don't know whether or not their specific work wound up in it.

Forum List

Back