A direct statement telling illegals to cross the border from Biden...

Joe Biden: "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "
Again the same FAKE QUOTE!
Here is the unaltered quote, "I would, in fact, make sure that there is-we immediately surge to the border. All those people who are seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard. That's who we are."

The worthless lying scum POS Right NEVER EVER quote people without changing the words.
"you should come"-Pedo Joe.
Out of context - LYING scum kaz.

God you're stupid. You can argue that the quote in the link was not correct, but I copied the link correctly.

Grow a pair, fucking fag
Then how exactly did the word "WE" magically disappear????
Stop kazing!

Joe Biden said these exact words, not taken out of context but totally 100% his statement:
LIAR!
Here is what he said from your very own link: Speaking to ABC, Biden recently said: "I can say quite clearly don't come over." "So don't leave your town or city or community. We're gonna make sure we have facilities in those cities and towns run by department of — by DHS and also access with HHS, the Health and Human Services, to say you can apply for asylum from where you are right now," said Biden during an interview to George Stephanopolous last week.
so this never happened?

How many years ago?????
My quote is current.

2019 was two years ago. You're welcome.

And Biden

- 2019 - crash the border!

- 2021 - don't crash the border, but if you do, you get cash prizes, lots and lots of prizes! You get a free ticket to travel, free education, free healthcare, free welfare! $$$! Oh, but don't come (whink)

No, it's actually not different.

BTW, how old are you that you think two years ago is ancient history?

More FAKE QUOTES from s worthless LYING scum POS.

There are no quote marks in my post, moron

You attribute your FAKE QUOTES TO BIDEN.

Joe Biden: "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "
Here is the unaltered quote, "I would, in fact, make sure that there is-we immediately surge to the border. All those people who are seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard. That's who we are."

The worthless lying scum POS Right NEVER EVER quote people without changing the words.

God you're stupid. You can argue that the quote in the link was not correct, but I copied the link correctly.

Grow a pair, fucking fag
Then how exactly did the word "WE" magically disappear????
Stop kazing!

I addressed that. I told you both that they did change the words and I agreed I don't like that. I like quotes to be accurate.

Then I asked you a follow on question. What is the difference in what they said to the actual quote.

Address the follow on question, don't just repeat the first discussion we already agreed on

Joe Biden said these exact words, not taken out of context but totally 100% his statement:
LIAR!
Here is what he said from your very own link: Speaking to ABC, Biden recently said: "I can say quite clearly don't come over." "So don't leave your town or city or community. We're gonna make sure we have facilities in those cities and towns run by department of — by DHS and also access with HHS, the Health and Human Services, to say you can apply for asylum from where you are right now," said Biden during an interview to George Stephanopolous last week.
so this never happened?

How many years ago?????
My quote is current.

2019 was two years ago. You're welcome.

And Biden

- 2019 - crash the border!

- 2021 - don't crash the border, but if you do, you get cash prizes, lots and lots of prizes! You get a free ticket to travel, free education, free healthcare, free welfare! $$$! Oh, but don't come (whink)

No, it's actually not different.

BTW, how old are you that you think two years ago is ancient history?

More FAKE QUOTES from s worthless LYING scum POS.

There are no quote marks in my post, moron

You attribute your FAKE QUOTES TO BIDEN.

Actually liar, I accurately quoted the article.

You pointed out that wasn't the correct quote, showed the original quote and I AGREED WITH YOU.

Stop being a fucking ass

Nope. Not out of context. His exact words, liar.
Out of context, and you know it or you would have cited the full quote unaltered.
Bring the whole quote and tell us how he didn’t say “you should come”.

GO!

The Cretin and Camel laugh. EVIL POS both of them.

1623107040304.png

Open borders is an impeachable offense. Something to keep in mind for 2023, after the GOP takes the House back.
Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
Border Protection is required, read the link below:

6 U.S. Code § 211 - Establishment of U.S. Customs and Border Protection; Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner, and operational offices​

The Commissioner shall—
(1) coordinate and integrate the security, trade facilitation, and trade enforcement functions of U.S. Customs and Border Protection;

(2) ensure the interdiction of persons and goods illegally entering or exiting the United States;

(3) facilitate and expedite the flow of legitimate travelers and trade;

(4) direct and administer the commercial operations of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and the enforcement of the customs and trade laws of the United States;

(5) detect, respond to, and interdict terrorists, drug smugglers and traffickers, human smugglers and traffickers, and other persons who may undermine the security of the United States, in cases in which such persons are entering, or have recently entered, the United States;

(6) safeguard the borders of the United States to protect against the entry of dangerous goods;

...continued in link
Upgrade Ellis Island.

Would you just stop with this stupid shit.
If you continue with it than beaners should only be allowed entrance through Ellis.

LIAR!
I agree! But that's NOW
And NOW is what counts for TODAY, not some out of context quote from years ago!
You wrote: "And NOW is what counts for TODAY, not some out of context quote from years ago!"
But it WAS the statement made by Biden in speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border.
So guess what? Illegal immigrants heard that and were so encouraged they started in Oct 2020 to "surge" to the border!
"From October 1st, 2020, to May 31st of this year, almost 900,000 illegal aliens were stopped at the border by authorities. In the month of May, there were over 170,000 apprehensions of illegals, following the trends set by the months of March and April, which themselves marked 20-year highs in the number of illegal alien apprehensions.

These illegal border crossers don't care about context! They heard the words.. when Biden clearly said:
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border."
If you had a problem with Trump's "on all sides" I'll use your argument... it was taken out of context.
Why is the excuse OK for Biden but not Trump?
I would have more respect for your comments if you had respect for the truth!

Democrats don't care when illegal aliens rape Latina girls on the border or American girls once they get in as long as they get illegal aliens on the path to voting. Democrats are sick fucks that way

"You should come"-Pedo Joe.

He left out the "To be raped" part.

Forum List

Back