A direct statement telling illegals to cross the border from Biden...

So Biden was lying when he said: "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. "
No YOU are LYING when you claim those are the words he used, they are YOUR words Biden actually said this, "we immediately surge to the border. " He was clearly saying WE not THEY. And by we he means the people who can process asylum applications, but you knew that already.

Biden is in direct violation of Federal immigration laws, why hasn't he been arrested?
Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution, right wingers.
re-read post #5
Only illegals don't care about express laws.
and the president ignoring that makes him complicit. look up the big word there.
There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution. Why be such hypocrites upon less fortunate illegals, right wingers?
There is no abortion clause in the Constitution either, Dumbass.
No room for individual liberty or natural rights of adult citizens on the right wing?
The Constitution doesn't give adults the right to murder babies.
Not all fetuses are viable. And, better contraception should be a public sector priority.
The Constitution doesn't give adults the right to murder babies.
Why do you allege to care about that when you don't care about people murdered with guns?
1. Piss poor deflection.
2. I accept your concession.
3. Quote a post by me saying I don't care about people murdered with guns, or admit you are a lying sack of shit.
4. Dismissed.

So Biden was lying when he said: "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. "
No YOU are LYING when you claim those are the words he used, they are YOUR words Biden actually said this, "we immediately surge to the border. " He was clearly saying WE not THEY. And by we he means the people who can process asylum applications, but you knew that already.
"you should come"-Pedo Joe.

Joe Biden: "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "
Again the same FAKE QUOTE!
Here is the unaltered quote, "I would, in fact, make sure that there is-we immediately surge to the border. All those people who are seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard. That's who we are."

The worthless lying scum POS Right NEVER EVER quote people without changing the words.

Joe Biden said these exact words, not taken out of context but totally 100% his statement:
LIAR!
Here is what he said from your very own link: Speaking to ABC, Biden recently said: "I can say quite clearly don't come over." "So don't leave your town or city or community. We're gonna make sure we have facilities in those cities and towns run by department of — by DHS and also access with HHS, the Health and Human Services, to say you can apply for asylum from where you are right now," said Biden during an interview to George Stephanopolous last week.
so this never happened?

How many years ago?????
My quote is current.

2019 was two years ago. You're welcome.

And Biden

- 2019 - crash the border!

- 2021 - don't crash the border, but if you do, you get cash prizes, lots and lots of prizes! You get a free ticket to travel, free education, free healthcare, free welfare! $$$! Oh, but don't come (whink)

No, it's actually not different.

BTW, how old are you that you think two years ago is ancient history?

More FAKE QUOTES from s worthless LYING scum POS.

Joe Biden: "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "
Here is the unaltered quote, "I would, in fact, make sure that there is-we immediately surge to the border. All those people who are seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard. That's who we are."

The worthless lying scum POS Right NEVER EVER quote people without changing the words.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Out of context - LYING scum kaz.

Nope. Not out of context. His exact words, liar.

I'm literally laughing at you after four years of the left misquoting Trump with your support.

I agree that I like quotes to be quotes (you only think that for Democrats). But I don't see the difference in this case. What do you think it says that is misleading?

Joe Biden said these exact words, not taken out of context but totally 100% his statement:
LIAR!
Here is what he said from your very own link: Speaking to ABC, Biden recently said: "I can say quite clearly don't come over." "So don't leave your town or city or community. We're gonna make sure we have facilities in those cities and towns run by department of — by DHS and also access with HHS, the Health and Human Services, to say you can apply for asylum from where you are right now," said Biden during an interview to George Stephanopolous last week.
so this never happened?

How many years ago?????
My quote is current.

2019 was two years ago. You're welcome.

And Biden

- 2019 - crash the border!

- 2021 - don't crash the border, but if you do, you get cash prizes, lots and lots of prizes! You get a free ticket to travel, free education, free healthcare, free welfare! $$$! Oh, but don't come (whink)

No, it's actually not different.

BTW, how old are you that you think two years ago is ancient history?

More FAKE QUOTES from s worthless LYING scum POS.

There are no quote marks in my post, moron

God you're stupid. You can argue that the quote in the link was not correct, but I copied the link correctly.

Grow a pair, fucking fag

LIAR!

Yes, we’re all quite clear what Kid Drowning *Joe said after he created a massive border crisis.

The title is a lie based on the information presented.

Um ... Try actually reading the links ...

That's not direct enough for you? That while Democrats present quote after quote after quote of Trump not saying what you said he did? Seriously?
That is not who we are. We are not the PR agency of the planet nor Nannie Nation.

Nope. Not out of context. His exact words, liar.
Out of context, and you know it or you would have cited the full quote unaltered.

Far far far more explicit and impeachable directives then Trump ever uttered.

Forum List

Back