A direct statement telling illegals to cross the border from Biden...

Joe Biden said these exact words, not taken out of context but totally 100% his statement:
LIAR!
Here is what he said from your very own link: Speaking to ABC, Biden recently said: "I can say quite clearly don't come over." "So don't leave your town or city or community. We're gonna make sure we have facilities in those cities and towns run by department of — by DHS and also access with HHS, the Health and Human Services, to say you can apply for asylum from where you are right now," said Biden during an interview to George Stephanopolous last week.
I agree! But that's NOW after he made this statement in A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border.

So as a consequence we saw this and no matter how you black-wash it... this is what happened!
By the way... any idea how these poor people could get these shirts?
View attachment 498291
It was a humanitarian effort with left over t-shirts, it's a tax deduction. The ones without Biden shirts are trump supporters.

Joe Biden said these exact words, not taken out of context but totally 100% his statement:
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. "

And so illegal border crossings have increased by 944%!

Migrant Encounters at Southwest Border Jump 944 Percent over April 2020​

Totally 100% the direct fault of Biden's open borders policy and statements!
Would you have tried to do this when Donald Trump was president?”
Definitely not. Definitely,” said one migrant father at a Catholic charity shelter. “We have a chance, you know. That the same violence that is going on today wasn’t there lastB year. We used to watch the news, and I definitely wouldn’t do this.”

“So did you come here because Joe Biden was elected president?” Raddatz pressed.

“Basically. Basically,” the father replied.
“The main thing was the violence in our country. And the second thing, I think, was Joe Biden.”

Biden is engaged openly in lawlessness and treason at this point------he and his corrupt adminstration should be removed by the military.

Definitely not. Definitely,” said one migrant father at a Catholic charity shelter. “We have a chance, you know. That the same violence that is going on today wasn’t there lastB year. We used to watch the news, and I definitely wouldn’t do this.”

“So did you come here because Joe Biden was elected president?” Raddatz pressed.

“The main thing was the violence in our country. And the second thing, I think, was Joe Biden.”

Biden is engaged openly in lawlessness and treason at this point------he and his corrupt adminstration should be removed by the military.
The treason part is what again?

The title is a lie based on the information presented.
So Biden was lying when he said: "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. "

These are Biden's exact words. How then is it a LIE?​

Oh I bet you mean "context" right???
Kind of like this statement has to be understood with the context?
"very fine people on both sides."?
Context right?
It's a lie, like most of your threads, and the funny thing is you didn't HAVE to lie to make your point. I'm pretty sure you don't want to see an expedited and increased processing of asylum applications. He said "we" should surge to the border.

Yes, we did deportations, but we also did DACA & asylum​

Q: The Obama administration deported 3 million people. Did you do anything to prevent those deportations?
BIDEN: What Latinos should look at is comparing [Obama policy to Trump policy]. We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. [Obama] came along with the DACA program. No one had ever done that before. [Obama] wanted to find a pathway for the 11 million undocumented. This is a president who's done a great deal. So I'm proud to have served with him.

What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed. I would, in fact, make sure that there is-we immediately surge to the border. All those people who are seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard. That's who we are. We're a nation who says, if you want to flee, and you're freeing oppression, you should come.

Definitely not. Definitely,” said one migrant father at a Catholic charity shelter. “We have a chance, you know. That the same violence that is going on today wasn’t there last year. We used to watch the news, and I definitely wouldn’t do this.”

You're using an online business website from India, and two proven Questionable Sources as your links.

Yes, people are willing to risk the trip because Trump is no longer President, but refusing entry to refugee claimants, while cutting off the funds to fight the gangs in their home countries, was not a solution, nor was it legal.
Plus what migrant worker with no health care and no immigration status wants to sneak into the worst outbreak in the world?

Trump dismantled your immigrant and refugee program at the border, and migrant farm workers couldn't get in to harvest crops. Now you complain that food prices are rising. Thank President Trump for keeping all of those illegals working in the food production industry out of the country. Now suck it up and pay the highers costs without complaint.

This is what you elected Trump to do. Shut off the pipeline of illegals into the country. Now you have to pay proper wages to food production workers. Your population is aging and it's not replacing itself. You need workers to maintain your current way of life.

Definitely not. Definitely,” said one migrant father at a Catholic charity shelter. “We have a chance, you know. That the same violence that is going on today wasn’t there last year. We used to watch the news, and I definitely wouldn’t do this.”

You're using an online business website from India, and two proven Questionable Sources as your links.

Yes, people are willing to risk the trip because Trump is no longer President, but refusing entry to refugee claimants, while cutting off the funds to fight the gangs in their home countries, was not a solution, nor was it legal.
Plus what migrant worker with no health care and no immigration status wants to sneak into the worst outbreak in the world?

Trump dismantled your immigrant and refugee program at the border, and migrant farm workers couldn't get in to harvest crops. Now you complain that food prices are rising. Thank President Trump for keeping all of those illegals working in the food production industry out of the country. Now suck it up and pay the highers costs without complaint.

This is what you elected Trump to do. Shut off the pipeline of illegals into the country. Now you have to pay proper wages to food production workers. Your population is aging and it's not replacing itself. You need workers to maintain your current way of life.
WHERE IS YOUR PROOF FOR ALL YOUR STATEMENTS? NO LINKS. AS A RESULT I DON'T BELIEVE A WORD YOU WROTE AS IT IS SOLELY YOUR OPINON. DO SOME RESEARCH PROVIDE PROOF!

Please show us the statute Trump's immigration policy violated, or admit you are once again a KKKanadian lying sack of shit Dragonlady

Biden is in direct violation of Federal immigration laws, why hasn't he been arrested?
Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution, right wingers.
re-read post #5
Only illegals don't care about express laws.
and the president ignoring that makes him complicit. look up the big word there.
There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution. Why be such hypocrites upon less fortunate illegals, right wingers?
There is no abortion clause in the Constitution either, Dumbass.

Open borders is an impeachable offense. Something to keep in mind for 2023, after the GOP takes the House back.
Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
Border Protection is required, read the link below:

6 U.S. Code § 211 - Establishment of U.S. Customs and Border Protection; Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner, and operational offices​

The Commissioner shall—
(1) coordinate and integrate the security, trade facilitation, and trade enforcement functions of U.S. Customs and Border Protection;

(2) ensure the interdiction of persons and goods illegally entering or exiting the United States;

(3) facilitate and expedite the flow of legitimate travelers and trade;

(4) direct and administer the commercial operations of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and the enforcement of the customs and trade laws of the United States;

(5) detect, respond to, and interdict terrorists, drug smugglers and traffickers, human smugglers and traffickers, and other persons who may undermine the security of the United States, in cases in which such persons are entering, or have recently entered, the United States;

(6) safeguard the borders of the United States to protect against the entry of dangerous goods;

...continued in link
Upgrade Ellis Island.
You do realize Ellis Island is in NY, and the southern border is not? Not sure how "upgrading" a park in NY is going to help the Xiden/Harris humanitarian and abuse crisis on the southern border
The moron danielpalos has been spamming every thread about illegals with that dumbassery about Ellis Island.

So Biden was lying when he said: "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. "

Context right?
"A direct statement telling illegals to cross the border from Biden..."

You can't quote Biden stating what you are imaging he said. Oh I bet you mean that you wish he had said what you're alleging.

Trump did call the Neo-Nazis and the murderers in Charlottesville "very fine people".

What words in the 15 words of the above were not said by Biden?
Biden said.."I" meaning Joe Biden
Biden said "would in fact"... meaning it is the truth a fact.
Biden said "make sure that there is immediately a surge" words mean more than normal rush to the border!
What words were the LIES???

Biden is in direct violation of Federal immigration laws, why hasn't he been arrested?
Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution, right wingers.
re-read post #5
and the president ignoring that makes him complicit. look up the big word there.
There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution. Why be such hypocrites upon less fortunate illegals, right wingers?
what do you mean? Implied Power of Congress Over Immigration | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Article I, Section 8, Clause 18:

[The Congress shall have Power . . . ] To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Congress has the power via the US Constitution to make laws about immigration
Did you forget right wing propaganda about express powers and limted government?
Not at all...the Constitution is quite clear on the subject....it's quite expressive about who has the authority to make federal law.
There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution and there is no appeal to ignorance of express Constitutional law.
So you are saying we should have zero immigration.

Context right?
It's a lie, like most of your threads, and the funny thing is you didn't HAVE to lie to make your point. I'm pretty sure you don't want to see an expedited and increased processing of asylum applications. He said "we" should surge to the border.

Yes, we did deportations, but we also did DACA & asylum​

Q: The Obama administration deported 3 million people. Did you do anything to prevent those deportations?
BIDEN: What Latinos should look at is comparing [Obama policy to Trump policy]. We didn't lock people up in cages. We didn't separate families. [Obama] came along with the DACA program. No one had ever done that before. [Obama] wanted to find a pathway for the 11 million undocumented. This is a president who's done a great deal. So I'm proud to have served with him.

What I would do as president is several more things, because things have changed. I would, in fact, make sure that there is-we immediately surge to the border. All those people who are seeking asylum, they deserve to be heard. That's who we are. We're a nation who says, if you want to flee, and you're freeing oppression, you should come.
You wrote: "We didn't lock people up in cages."
FACTS are which you don't supply!!!

The Obama administration did build the cages Trump alluded to. The facility Trump mentioned was built with chain-link fencing by the Obama administration in 2014 in a warehouse in Nogales, Ariz. The makeshift shelter was built in response to an exodus of unaccompanied immigrant children from Central America.

Guatemala knows Pedo Joe is to blame for the border crisis. Guatemalan President bitchslaps VP Harris as she arrives to blame climate change for No Borders Joe's clusterfuck at the border.

Harris staff says climate, economy among 'main drivers' of migration after Guatemala president blames US​

But, in an interview aired Sunday, Giammattei said he and Harris "are not on the same side of the coin" on the issue, and blamed what he saw as a more welcoming message to migrants by the new administration for the surge.

"The message changed too: ‘We’re going to reunite families, we’re going to reunite children,’" he told CBS News. "The very next day, the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States."

"We asked the United States government to send more of a clear message to prevent more people from leaving," he said.

The treason part is what again?
Telling invaders to invade our country? Taking Bribes? Abusing his office and his administrations office to go after political enemies? Oh running interference for his pedo son ----------

Last edited:
re-read post #5
what do you mean? Implied Power of Congress Over Immigration | Constitution Annotated | Congress.gov | Library of Congress

Article I, Section 8, Clause 18:

[The Congress shall have Power . . . ] To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.

Congress has the power via the US Constitution to make laws about immigration
Did you forget right wing propaganda about express powers and limted government?
Not at all...the Constitution is quite clear on the subject....it's quite expressive about who has the authority to make federal law.
There is no Immigration clause in our federal Constitution and there is no appeal to ignorance of express Constitutional law.
So you are saying we should have zero immigration.
NO! My relative is a "LEGAL" immigrant and very happy with her! Why would you be against people that like her
1) give up their homeland citizenship.
2) Spend $$ on legal assistance getting citizenship.
3) Spend time LEARNING more about our country, constitution than I did to get citizenship.
4) Learning to speak English.
But then these "ILLEGALS" don't have to do any of that! Breaking the law by crossing the border!
Totally an illegal person immediately!
But the media and idiots conflate the term "ILLEGAL immigrants" and drop "ILLEGAL"! That is totally unfair to
the millions of Americans who have LEGALLY become Americans and the millions of relatives like me!

Did he specifically tell illegals to come on in? No.

Did he do anything to stop them from doing it? Not really. Infact he encouraged nasa employees to take them in and shipped them deeper into the country.

This is a prime example of what a weak president and a weak government do. Not trying to do the whole "trump is god thing" but the illegal said he wouldn't try it when trump was president because trump was a strong president that took action. Biden and his government are weak that's why illegals spill into the country, Putin and Kim jong openly talk shit about them, we have more cyber attacks demanding ransom, more citizens turn violent and into domestic terrorists, gas is higher, employment is low and so on.

A weak president, a divided society and a weak government leaves us open to the rest of the world because they see we are weak and see we can be exploited.

Open borders is an impeachable offense. Something to keep in mind for 2023, after the GOP takes the House back.
Show us the express Immigration clause in our federal Constitution.
Border Protection is required, read the link below:

6 U.S. Code § 211 - Establishment of U.S. Customs and Border Protection; Commissioner, Deputy Commissioner, and operational offices​

The Commissioner shall—
(1) coordinate and integrate the security, trade facilitation, and trade enforcement functions of U.S. Customs and Border Protection;

(2) ensure the interdiction of persons and goods illegally entering or exiting the United States;

(3) facilitate and expedite the flow of legitimate travelers and trade;

(4) direct and administer the commercial operations of U.S. Customs and Border Protection, and the enforcement of the customs and trade laws of the United States;

(5) detect, respond to, and interdict terrorists, drug smugglers and traffickers, human smugglers and traffickers, and other persons who may undermine the security of the United States, in cases in which such persons are entering, or have recently entered, the United States;

(6) safeguard the borders of the United States to protect against the entry of dangerous goods;

...continued in link
Upgrade Ellis Island.
You do realize Ellis Island is in NY, and the southern border is not? Not sure how "upgrading" a park in NY is going to help the Xiden/Harris humanitarian and abuse crisis on the southern border
The moron danielpalos has been spamming every thread about illegals with that dumbassery about Ellis Island.
the mods have been allowing his and one others repeated nonsense. I've reported over and over and nothing. Except, I had posts deleted. So when one reports, prepare for yours to go down first. The mods hate us. Make all these rules and only use for certain posters. shameful.

But I digress, I'm assuming geography isn't a strong suit for the likes of that poster. Ellis Island is in NY as has already been pointed out. The banter after doesn't qualify as intelligible.

Did he do anything to stop them from doing it? Not really. Infact he encouraged nasa employees to take them in and shipped them deeper into the country.

This is a prime example of what a weak president and a weak government do. Not trying to do the whole "trump is god thing" but the illegal said he wouldn't try it when trump was president because trump was a strong president that took action. Biden and his government are weak that's why illegals spill into the country, Putin and Kim jong openly talk shit about them, we have more cyber attacks demanding ransom, more citizens turn violent and into domestic terrorists, gas is higher, employment is low and so on.

A weak president, a divided society and a weak government leaves us open to the rest of the world because they see we are weak and see we can be exploited.

"You should come"-Joe Biden to illegals.

Forum List

Back