A Democrat worth voting for

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

She is logical, a bit flamboyant, not religious, charismatic and not a zealot. I was skeptical but she has won me over. Logic always beats "You're racist".

Persons like her give us hope that the country can come together. Yet the Squad gets more press. Our media sucks ass.

She is logical, a bit flamboyant, not religious, charismatic and not a zealot. I was skeptical but she has won me over. Logic always beats "You're racist".

Persons like her give us hope that the country can come together. Yet the Squad gets more press. Our media sucks ass.
Racist!

Our media sucks ass.
This is the root of all the problems. It's not that they are incompetent. It's that they are corrupt and dishonest.
Let's be fair, with the brain function of AOC and Biden and Maxine Waters and Pelosi, it would not be enough to power a gnat trying to figure out if he is woke enough to chop off his junk to change his sex.

At least they have enough brain function to utter the word racist. The media can do the rest of them via propaganda or simply ignoring the stupidity they utter.

Same could be said about Gov.Hogan of MD, Republican elected twice in a reliably blue state. I even voted for him the last time. Why aren't we hearing how he's the future of the Republican party? Normally he would be, but many are too busy kissing Trump's ass.

Same could be said about Gov.Hogan of MD, Republican elected twice in a reliably blue state. I even voted for him the last time. Why aren't we hearing how he's the future of the Republican party? Normally he would be, but many are too busy kissing Trump's ass.
Does he want to be President? MD is blue because of Baltimore.

I could never vote for a person who agrees to be a democrat, based upon their party platform and performance.

It would be akin to wanting to become a Nazi.

I could never vote for a person who agrees to be a democrat, based upon their party platform and performance.

It would be akin to wanting to become a Nazi.
You would never but you definitely could....

What policies of hers do you like OP?

Or is it just the emotional high you're experiencing from finding a well-known Democrat visibly going against your perceived political enemy's agenda that has you so euphoric?

He may not want it, but there were those encouraging him to challenge Trump in 2020. It's the not really wanting it that makes him so attractive to some.

Also, it's not just Baltimore, but most of the B-W corridor. The D.C. suburbs are heavily Democratic.

What policies of hers do you like OP?

Or is it just the emotional high you're experiencing from finding a well-known Democrat visibly going against your perceived political enemy's agenda that has you so euphoric?
Why do you fucking bold certain words?

--- She is pro choice
--- She is opposed to reduction in defense spending
--- Pro marijuana legalization
--- Anti eliminating the filibuster
--- Anti adding additional states
--- Against increasing the national minimum wage

I like Tulsi Gabbard.
She's on FXN occasionally.
I'd like her more if she switches to the GOP, she's going nowhere in the "woke" party.
I agree in part, she's certainly not a jabbering leftist imbecile, but she did prostrate herself and suck up to the faggot collective.

That's just part of politics though. Sometimes you just need to stay under the radar on hot issues.

Take Gary Hart for example....

The guy could have been president, but he fucked around and got caught. Meanwhile Ted Kennedy was guilty of manslaughter, never got charged, never got voted out of office and the whole thing would be forgotten if it wasn't for the internet.

He may not want it, but there were those encouraging him to challenge Trump in 2020. It's the not really wanting it that makes him so attractive to some.

Also, it's not just Baltimore, but most of the B-W corridor. The D.C. suburbs are heavily Democratic.
Gee wonder why as they want Big Gov't as they work in DC. I'd like to see him debate before deciding on whether or not to support him for President.

Always liked her. Not many Blue Dogs left in Congress...

--- She is pro choice
Aight, if you say so.

--- She is pro choice
Aight, if you say so.
I do

Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy have both said there will NO Republican votes for any initiative Biden has before Congress.
In the end, both Sinema and Manachin will get their concessions, but they won't hold up the progress.
Republicans are being complete obstructionists. Best to just ignore them and move forward.

Forum List

Back