A Democrat worth voting for

She is logical, a bit flamboyant, not religious, charismatic and not a zealot. I was skeptical but she has won me over. Logic always beats "You're racist".

Persons like her give us hope that the country can come together. Yet the Squad gets more press. Our media sucks ass.

Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy have both said there will NO Republican votes for any initiative Biden has before Congress.
In the end, both Sinema and Manachin will get their concessions, but they won't hold up the progress.
Republicans are being complete obstructionists. Best to just ignore them and move forward.
What does that have to do with the OP? Please explain.
In bold
In the end, both Sinema and Manachin will get their concessions, but they won't hold up the progress.

What she wants is to appeal to enough white Trump voters to get herself re-elected. Sorry, should have included the summary.
There is it. Typical leftist hatred. So she is doing this to appeal to racists not because of her true beliefs. I agree with you in that you are sorry. People like you are what makes America suck these days.

No. Not at all. It's electoral reality. Given the demographics of the districts they represent, in order to get elected, she and Manachin both have to appeal to enough white voters that lean conservative to put them over the top. In order to do that, she (and Manachin) have to appear to break from the visual left leanings of their party to appear more conservative.
Why are white voters all evil in your view? That is ridiculous.

What does evil have to do with on the ground electoral reality? :)
Answer the question. Don't dodge with your gay emoji. Why do you presume that Latino voters and or black voters cannot lean conservative?

Your last question was "why are all white voters evil?". Which I didn't say. Now you're on to latino and blacks cannot lean conservative...which wasn't a question in your OP.
I notice you have a bad habit of re-directing the conversation when you get cornered. It's electoral reality that in those two states, you will have to appeal to a majority of white voters..to win. Simple.
You did precisely say that. Why do you characterize voters by skin color vs economic prosperity? Weird.

No I did not. You keep keep deflecting the conversation.
What is the real reason Sinema won you over? I understand you believe it's all the characteristics you state.
But reality is what it is. She holds and espouses those positions because she needs the white voter support to win elections. That's...just dealing in political reality.
They just happen to coincide with your beliefs.
Because she is a moderate. Most of Americans lean that way.

She is logical, a bit flamboyant, not religious, charismatic and not a zealot. I was skeptical but she has won me over. Logic always beats "You're racist".

Persons like her give us hope that the country can come together. Yet the Squad gets more press. Our media sucks ass.

Mitch McConnell and Kevin McCarthy have both said there will NO Republican votes for any initiative Biden has before Congress.
Republicans are being complete obstructionists. Best to just ignore them and move forward.
In bold

What she wants is to appeal to enough white Trump voters to get herself re-elected. Sorry, should have included the summary.
There is it. Typical leftist hatred. So she is doing this to appeal to racists not because of her true beliefs. I agree with you in that you are sorry. People like you are what makes America suck these days.

No. Not at all. It's electoral reality. Given the demographics of the districts they represent, in order to get elected, she and Manachin both have to appeal to enough white voters that lean conservative to put them over the top. In order to do that, she (and Manachin) have to appear to break from the visual left leanings of their party to appear more conservative.

Answer the question. Don't dodge with your gay emoji. Why do you presume that Latino voters and or black voters cannot lean conservative?

Your last question was "why are all white voters evil?". Which I didn't say. Now you're on to latino and blacks cannot lean conservative...which wasn't a question in your OP.
I notice you have a bad habit of re-directing the conversation when you get cornered. It's electoral reality that in those two states, you will have to appeal to a majority of white voters..to win. Simple.
You did precisely say that. Why do you characterize voters by skin color vs economic prosperity? Weird.

What is the real reason Sinema won you over? I understand you believe it's all the characteristics you state.
But reality is what it is. She holds and espouses those positions because she needs the white voter support to win elections. That's...just dealing in political reality.

Yes..and no. She's an outward moderate because that's what gets her elected. If she were AOC, she wouldn't have a prayer in AZ..or WV.

In bold

Yes..and no. She's an outward moderate because that's what gets her elected. If she were AOC, she wouldn't have a prayer in AZ..or WV.
And that’s a good thing but it’s a false equivalency because AOC is a House Rep not a Senator.

In bold

And that’s a good thing but it’s a false equivalency because AOC is a House Rep not a Senator.

Oh lordy, how many deflections you got on this ship? Address your OP...please.

In bold

Oh Lordy why do you always push to racism?

In bold

Deflect, deflect, misdirect.
Address your OP. Why does Sinema appeal to you?
And my point. Do you think she can win without the support of any white voters in the area she represents?

What policies of hers do you like OP?

Or is it just the emotional high you're experiencing from finding a well-known Democrat visibly going against your perceived political enemy's agenda that has you so euphoric?
Why do you fucking bold certain words?

--- She is pro choice
--- She is opposed to reduction in defense spending
--- Pro marijuana legalization
--- Anti eliminating the filibuster
--- Anti adding additional states
--- Against increasing the national minimum wage
She is a democrat, you cant believe one word she says .

In bold

And my point. Do you think she can win without the support of any white voters in the area she represents?
Because she is a moderate. The only one that has brought skin color into this is you. Why? You’re a deranged leftist. I explained why in this thread and neither of the reasons had to do with color.

What policies of hers do you like OP?

Or is it just the emotional high you're experiencing from finding a well-known Democrat visibly going against your perceived political enemy's agenda that has you so euphoric?
Why do you fucking bold certain words?

--- She is pro choice
--- She is opposed to reduction in defense spending
--- Pro marijuana legalization
--- Anti eliminating the filibuster
--- Anti adding additional states
--- Against increasing the national minimum wage
She is a democrat, you cant believe one word she says .
Her actions thus far state that I can.

In bold

Because she is a moderate. The only one that has brought skin color into this is you. Why? You’re a deranged leftist. I explained why in this thread and neither of the reasons had to do with color.

I strongly recommend a UV light introduced into your body in "some other way".
This..is..what..you..typed...
Logic always beats "You're racist".

Sorry bud. I think..that ship...sailed. :)

In bold

What? Bud, I am saying she doesn’t play the race card but uses logic. You’re playing the race card. Is English your second language or are you trolling? You’re one dumb mother fucker. Learn to read, leftist troll.

In bold

What? Bud, I am saying she doesn’t play the race card but uses logic. You’re playing the race card. Is English your second language or are you trolling? You’re one dumb mother fucker. Learn to read, leftist troll.

Address your OP, hack. And stop deflecting.

In bold

I did. Most Democrats point to racism and or environmental issues. She points to logic so I would vote for her. She doesn’t play the race card because it’s low hanging stupid fruit. You assume most whites are racist. Why? You’re a dumb mother fucker.

In bold

I did. Most Democrats point to racism and or environmental issues. She points to logic so I would vote for her. She doesn’t play the race card because it’s low hanging stupid fruit. You assume most whites are racist. Why? You’re a dumb mother fucker.

What "logic"? The only politicians who play up race are in safe districts...Republican or Democrat. No assumptions here, Zog. If this was just low hanging fruit, you would have picked it up and dropped it when you realized it was rotten.
Most Democrats want sensible tax policy, healthcare reform, environmental reforms, immigration policy.

C'mon..stop deflecting and ADDRESS YOUR OP!!
What does Sinema opine that resonates with you??

In bold

What "logic"? The only politicians who play up race are in safe districts...Republican or Democrat. No assumptions here, Zog. If this was just low hanging fruit, you would have picked it up and dropped it when you realized it was rotten.
Most Democrats want sensible tax policy, healthcare reform, environmental reforms, immigration policy.

C'mon..stop deflecting and ADDRESS YOUR OP!!
What does Sinema opine that resonates with you??
Bullshit...every Democrat just about plays the race card. And I did. Look at my response to MarcATL

It’s not my fault you cannot scroll down and read. You’re one dumb mother fucker. MarcATL is even smarter than you.

Sinema is herself and she shares some of my views not all but no one shares them all. She is no Tim Scott but she is a cool and logical lady.

Forum List

Back