A coup in the making against Donald Trump.

Thanks for the Crazy Canadian update.

We were all looking forward to that.

What? Is that your big non intelligent reply? You must be one of those crazy supporting democrats, eh? I hope that Trump does use the 14th Amendment. That should really scare the chit out of all of those crazy lefty democrats out there. If you are unable to see the fraud and coup going on here well then you need to do your best to convince me that there is no coup going on here against Donald Trump. Well?

you are wasting your breath with toto.He is a shill for Langley,he always defends government corruption no matter HOW ludicrous their explanations are.

the fact that shill toto here finds this post funny is all the proof in the world the op is correct on everything he says.

toto is incapable of opening up his mouth without lying<I knew he was just seeking attention recently when he made a thread saying he was leaving the site for good. the fact he did not just proves what a lying attention seeking whore he really is :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It amazes me as to why there are so many democrat Americans out there like Tojo that enjoy the government screwing around with him every day. What makes democrats like him so stunned in the head anyway? Trump cuts taxes and Biden says that he will raise his taxes. i would vote for Trump for sure to save some money. These democrats have mental issues. They truly appear to be quite crazy in the head. Just saying!!

So you make more than 400 grand US a year? If not, Rump wouldn't save you one thin dime. If so, good for you!

Geez, you listen way too much to CNN and MSNBC, don't you? Trump has saved the average taxpayer of America that makes way less than 400 grand a year on average of about approx. $6,000 a year. Fox News will inform you on this. CNN and MSNBC will not. Woke up, will you? Your brainwashing by the lying democrats and the lying media is working well on you. LOL.

My taxes have gone up under Rump. If I saved anything it might be enough for a new muffler. Again, Biden won't raise anyone's taxes making less than 400k.

Well, if your taxes have gone up then you must be making more money, uhmm? Biden has said at one of his small and insignificant rallies that he will raise Americans taxes. He said, not me. This was shown on FOX NEWS. Try listening to Tucker Carlson some time and listen to what he has to say. Crazy in the head people like Maddow and Cuomo won't keep you informed of what is really going on here. Only FOX NEWS will. Hello?

Still with the coup thing, huh?:alcoholic:
Well, it certainly looks to me like a coup is going on here. In Detroit there was a GOP ballot checker at some polling count station in Detroit doing his job and then he was suddenly kicked out of the counting area by security and everybody in the room cheered. Come on, there is something wrong with this election picture when ballot counters cheer the removal of a GOP ballot checker. There is no doubt some hanky-panky going on here.

I do hope that Trump does use the 14th Amendment now as he at this time has a right to do so as President. Trump is being robbed of his presidency. Trump needs to protect his win of the election. If Trump does not use the 14th Amendment then he might as well hand over the presidency to the fraudster Biden and be done with it. Just saying.
yep and only the sick trolls here blatanly ignore those facts.

Gee. I guess Ralph Nader should have been elected in 2000 then.

Ron Paul in 2012?

Respect yourself enough to stop self-humiliating like this.

Go to FOX NEWS if you dare.

d405df8a388e88b44449482b42a3c980.jpg

:rofl:

Well, if your taxes have gone up then you must be making more money, uhmm? Biden has said at one of his small and insignificant rallies that he will raise Americans taxes. He said, not me. This was shown on FOX NEWS. Try listening to Tucker Carlson some time and listen to what he has to say. Crazy in the head people like Maddow and Cuomo won't keep you informed of what is really going on here. Only FOX NEWS will. Hello?

You listen to and believe Lil Tucker the former Bowtie Boy?
No wonder your head ain't right! ;)

foxnews-carlson-trump-baby.jpg

What? Is that your big non intelligent reply? You must be one of those crazy supporting democrats, eh? I hope that Trump does use the 14th Amendment. That should really scare the chit out of all of those crazy lefty democrats out there. If you are unable to see the fraud and coup going on here well then you need to do your best to convince me that there is no coup going on here against Donald Trump. Well?

you are wasting your breath with toto.He is a shill for Langley,he always defends government corruption no matter HOW ludicrous their explanations are.

the fact that shill toto here finds this post funny is all the proof in the world the op is correct on everything he says.

toto is incapable of opening up his mouth without lying<I knew he was just seeking attention recently when he made a thread saying he was leaving the site for good. the fact he did not just proves what a lying attention seeking whore he really is :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It amazes me as to why there are so many democrat Americans out there like Tojo that enjoy the government screwing around with him every day. What makes democrats like him so stunned in the head anyway? Trump cuts taxes and Biden says that he will raise his taxes. i would vote for Trump for sure to save some money. These democrats have mental issues. They truly appear to be quite crazy in the head. Just saying!!
Yeah you ain’t kidding.

lol

And how exactly is Trump going to ‘use’ the 14th Amendment – do you even know what the 14th Amendment is.

There is no ‘fraud,’ no ‘coup.’

Too funny.

So you make more than 400 grand US a year? If not, Rump wouldn't save you one thin dime. If so, good for you!

Geez, you listen way too much to CNN and MSNBC, don't you? Trump has saved the average taxpayer of America that makes way less than 400 grand a year on average of about approx. $6,000 a year. Fox News will inform you on this. CNN and MSNBC will not. Woke up, will you? Your brainwashing by the lying democrats and the lying media is working well on you. LOL.

My taxes have gone up under Rump. If I saved anything it might be enough for a new muffler. Again, Biden won't raise anyone's taxes making less than 400k.
Biden won’t raise anyone’s taxes because presidents don’t have the authority to do so – only Congress has that authority.

As a Canadian observer, in all of the many Trump rallies that I have been watching on TV for weeks now Trump always gets tens of thousands of supporters attending his rallies. When I see Biden's rallies there may be a hundred supporters if that at his rallies. So, just where and how is Biden winning this election when hardly anyone ever shows up at his rallies? How is Biden beating Trump? A dam good question, uhmm?

I think that a coup is in the making and going on here with big tech being the main culprit here. I think that Trump is being robbed of his presidency for another four more years by globalist deep state big tech social media outfits like Twitter and Facebook and other social media giants, lying democrats, the mainstream leftist liberal pro democratic media, and other nefarious outfits whom are all working to commit fraud and a takeover of America.

I think that Trump may have to use the 14th Amendment to put a stop to this fraud and theft of his right to be President for another four more years. If there is a coup and insurrection going on here against Trump then Trump has the right and should use the 14th Amendment and go after those people who are committing fraud and crimes against America and the American people. If Trump does not use the 14th Amendment then he might as well give up now and pack it in. Trying to use lawsuits and going to courts to fight this fraud will no doubt be a waste of time because most of those states where Trump is losing are all controlled by activist liberal judges who will deny Trump is right to challenge this fraud and coup that is really going on.

So, are we seeing a coup going on here against Donald Trump in the making? It sure looks like it to me. What say you? You now have the floor. :)
It's been ongoing since Obama spied on this election team 5 years ago .

As a Canadian observer, in all of the many Trump rallies that I have been watching on TV for weeks now Trump always gets tens of thousands of supporters attending his rallies. When I see Biden's rallies there may be a hundred supporters if that at his rallies. So, just where and how is Biden winning this election when hardly anyone ever shows up at his rallies? How is Biden beating Trump? A dam good question, uhmm?

I think that a coup is in the making and going on here with big tech being the main culprit here. I think that Trump is being robbed of his presidency for another four more years by globalist deep state big tech social media outfits like Twitter and Facebook and other social media giants, lying democrats, the mainstream leftist liberal pro democratic media, and other nefarious outfits whom are all working to commit fraud and a takeover of America.

I think that Trump may have to use the 14th Amendment to put a stop to this fraud and theft of his right to be President for another four more years. If there is a coup and insurrection going on here against Trump then Trump has the right and should use the 14th Amendment and go after those people who are committing fraud and crimes against America and the American people. If Trump does not use the 14th Amendment then he might as well give up now and pack it in. Trying to use lawsuits and going to courts to fight this fraud will no doubt be a waste of time because most of those states where Trump is losing are all controlled by activist liberal judges who will deny Trump is right to challenge this fraud and coup that is really going on.

So, are we seeing a coup going on here against Donald Trump in the making? It sure looks like it to me. What say you? You now have the floor. :)
Trump won the election by a land slide !!
They illegally counted millions of votes and harvested the rest
The USA is an official banana Republic!!

USA is a dead and failed nation

I don’t want a civil war but it may be

Trump was trying to change that but it would appear as though there are just way too many Americans like Canadians that want more government, more taxes, and less freedom in their lives. At least in America they have a first Amendment. In Canada we are still lucky that we are still able to speak freely. If the commies in our governments at all three levels here in Canada keep getting their way America will soon have a real communist country on their northern border. The deep state globalists have been the ones behind this takeover of Canada and they are now working on America.

If Biden wins the globalists will have won their war against freedom and Trump. This Covid(Convid)19 scamdemic is just the excuse that the globalists are using to implement communism in America. Look up on the internet for Event 201 and it will be explained in detail about the globalists plandemic plans for the world. There is no way that a virus can attack the whole world at the same time and last for almost a year. Such bull chit that only buffoons and idiots will still believe that this China virus is all for real.

The Convid 19 numbers are being fabricated big time to make it appear as though this China virus is on the move and getting bigger. It can end if they the people stop listening to their lying politicians, the lying media, and refuse to wear a face diaper mask and do more social gatherings. Let's all get back to the good old normal. This new normal is not normal at all. I want to get back to the old normal days that I once lived 8 months ago. Works for me !!!

Forum List

Back