A closer look at the right's leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pumpkin mans opinion of Mexicans , has almost no support in this country, the wall has only small support, his trade wars is hated by business and very little support by the people in this country, his attack on our allies and support of our enemy's is supported by few, his actions around women are hated by this country. The majority of this country thinks he is a criminal. He has made this country the laughing stock of the world. The majority of this country wants him impeached, 2/3rds of this country appose his tax cut for the rich, maybe it's because it all went to the wealthy , where it was planned to go (the top quintile received 52.2 percent and the bottom quintile got 3.3 percent.)He is a sleazy bottom feeder that most in this country wouldn't want around their children, he is a total loser as seen by the country. With all that he still has a chance to get elected in this country because of the three decades of the rights grooming of hatred in this country, it takes hate to elect him and we seem to have a abundance of that.
Regardless of if you like it or not he is the leader of the US not just the right.
Once you realize this as fact I suggest you have a safe space and warm bottle of milk nearby.
You are saying that I don't have the right to choose who I except for my leader. You dictator people are big on that. This is Simple, you sold out this country and put this countries biggest threat and in my opinion this countries biggest enemy into office. and you will do anything to keep him in office including murder . No he is not my leader.

The majority of this country thinks he is a criminal.
Twitter=/=majority of the country.
100% true the majority of this country thinks he is a criminal , the majority of this country thinks he should have been impeached. This country's global trust rating has completely collapsed , they shit on our allies and support this countries enemy's. They have simply sold out my country to stay in power and are pushing for a dictatorship. They are the enemy.

The right is no longer the Republican party , they are nothing but a hate group, my biggest enemy and this countries biggest threat. They want this Nazi Wannabee to be in office. While he shits on everyone around him that doesn't support his dictatorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back