A closer look at the effects of the "peaceful protests".

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
In the rioting and looting that broke out in the wake of George Floyd's death hundreds of millions of dollars in damage was done.

Fox's Laura Ingraham tours the devastation in Minneapolis, talks to suffering business owners.

On top of the China virus, the consequences of these riots will be felt for
a long time. Many business will never come back.

In the rioting and looting that broke out in the wake of George Floyd's death hundreds of millions of dollars in damage was done.

Fox's Laura Ingraham tours the devastation in Minneapolis, talks to suffering business owners.

Just dreadful. Thanks for the post, Angelo.

Absolutely nothing deserves this as a response. I actually feel sorry for the cop who murdered Floyd. Look at what he started. The Floyd Family should come out and say that his son should not be remembered by this tyranny. Stop this at once!

Absolutely nothing deserves this as a response. I actually feel sorry for the cop who murdered Floyd. Look at what he started. The Floyd Family should come out and say that his son should not be remembered by this tyranny. Stop this at once!
He didn't murder him, he followed procedure and the dope headed black thug killed himself. No loss, give the cop a medal.

He didn't murder him, he followed procedure and the dope headed black thug killed himself. No loss, give the cop a medal.
No. If they had followed procedure, he would have rolled to jail in the back seat of the cop car handcuffed before any of the incident on the ground happened. Are you saying 4 cops could not get Floyd into the car ?

But then after that, the suspect was restrained already. Kneeling on him was not at all necessary.....it's very obvious.

Once that guy said he couldn't breathe and he was no longer a threat with all those officers there for help, it was murder. Eight-9 minutes in the neck and throat was too long.

I just had a thought. What if there was a mass effort to write to the Floyd family telling them that these riots and deaths have the George Floyd name attached to it and they should come out and ask the protesters to stay home and honor George's name with calling an end to the civil disobedience. What do you think?

Once that guy said he couldn't breathe and he was no longer a threat with all those officers there for help, it was murder. Eight-9 minutes in the neck and throat was too long.
That shit happens in prison too, of course.
Just imagine in the past, how many black men and others have been
murdered with no witnesses. And these cops had the attitude they could act this way in broad daylight....didn't seem to care who was watching....and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. Maybe the riots were a necessary evil....only time will tell.

Last edited:

And the city wants $3700 for putting up a fence...screw em.

And the city wants $3700 for putting up a fence...screw em.

The city could stop the rioting with the funds they have if they had the balls.

Yep.

No. If they had followed procedure, he would have rolled to jail in the back seat of the cop car handcuffed before any of the incident on the ground happened. Are you saying 4 cops could not get Floyd into the car ?

But then after that, the suspect was restrained already. Kneeling on him was not at all necessary.....it's very obvious.

you have never seen an arrestee resisting arrest----or simply "RESISTING" that with which he should be
cooperative. The cops were in a MISERABLE SITUATION-----a large resisting thug surrounded by
a LARGE HOSTILE CROWD which would have been delighted to jump on the cops not restraining the arrestee. The thug died of a heart-attack

That shit happens in prison too, of course.
Just imagine in the past, how many black men and others have been
murdered with no witnesses. The cops had the attitude they could act this way in broad daylight....and it was the straw that broke the camel's back.
Maybe the riots were a necessary evil....only time will tell.

The riots were a necessary evil, what happened to the "peaceful" protests? Now we come full circle, businesses are closed (burned) and the city sure doesn't mind taking advantage. I wouldn't be surprised if many of those businesses don't rebuild, then we'll hear about all those poor, poor people suffering without liquor stores and the Auto Zone, etc to support the neighborhood.

you have never seen an arrestee resisting arrest----or simply "RESISTING" that with which he should be
cooperative. The cops were in a MISERABLE SITUATION-----a large resisting thug surrounded by
a LARGE HOSTILE CROWD which would have been delighted to jump on the cops not restraining the arrestee. The thug died of a heart-attack
"Chill out or your gonna get tased !" Is what I would have said to him.
"Get in the MFing car or I'm zappin your ass !!"
That's all he had to do. Fear of electricity overrides resistance.

right-----you have never experienced a RESISTING
arrestee and a crowd of his "homeys"

Looting a store for 5 hours and not one cop shows up to stop it?......not one fire truck appears on the scene...every one in that cities government and top dog "law enforcers and so called first responders" needs to be fired with extreme prejudice and without their tax payer funded pensions intact....they were derelict in their duty...that was once punishable by death in this country....now its common practice in Blue Cities....

If that was the case, the crowd would have overtaken the police officers around Floyd.

It's all on video ...there was no "crowd of homies" ready to do anything but watch.

yup----there was a crowd of homeys-----standing close by. You have never had the pleasure of the company of black arrestees and friends. It is sometimes MAGICAL. The chained up patient can
MAGICALLY disappear right under the nose of the armed guard

Forum List

Back