A clear reason why we need closed Primaries

Fascist much?
so me wanting a private group to pay their own way is being fascist??

or is it the terrorist remark???
well they have put us 30 trillion in debt and all but burned the constitution while they got filthy rich and we pay 6 bucks a gallon for milk

I would take it a step further and declare both the major partys as terrorist organizations and ban them from elections and any other political activities,,

I think that takes it a little too far, but I appreciate the sentiment. They've done a hell of a lot of damage, and seem intent on doing more.

so me wanting a private group to pay their own way is being fascist??

or is it the terrorist remark???
well they have put us 30 trillion in debt and all but burned the constitution while they got filthy rich and we pay 6 bucks a gallon for milk

No, the part about whole parties being banned from running for office. Do you even read history?

No, the part about whole parties being banned from running for office. Do you even read history?
people run for office not parties,,, and they are to represent the people that sent them not the party they belong too,,

do you even read the constitution??

people run for office not parties,,, and they are to represent the people that sent them not the party they belong too,,

do you even read the constitution??

Did you even check your statement before coming out for massive bans on people running for office because of their party?

Because that's what you would need to get your fascist ya-ya's off.

Did you even check your statement before coming out for massive bans on people running for office because of their party?

Because that's what you would need to get your fascist ya-ya's off.
I never called for people to be banned,,

you wouldnt know fascism if it fucked you up the ass,,,

One positive thing I see from the midterms is clear cut examples of why parties need closed primaries.

All the Extreme Republicans Boosted by Democrats in the Primaries Lost Their Midterm Races

And not "closed but you can switch your party registration the week before closed" but "closed by like 6 months closed".

Parties should be able to choose freely who they want running, not have a gamed candidate foisted on them by outsiders.

In typical Trumpist fashion, you guys blame everyone but yourselves. You wanted your MAGA cult candidates and you got them and they shit the bed.

I never called for people to be banned,,

you wouldnt know fascism if it fucked you up the ass,,,

You called for parties to be banned, which are made up of people. What are they made up of, robots?

Have you read Mein Kampf?

I have. Once you get to a certain point in your study of history and historical phenomenon you need to start reading the original sources.

In typical Trumpist fashion, you guys blame everyone but yourselves. You wanted your MAGA cult candidates and you got them and they shit the bed.

So you are saying those 6 races weren't impacted by the Dem games?

And right now I'm a DeSantis guy, but I'm sure you will find some reason to declare him Trump lite and not vote for him, and thus support the lefties.

You called for parties to be banned, which are made up of people. What are they made up of, robots?

Have you read Mein Kampf?

I have. Once you get to a certain point in your study of history and historical phenomenon you need to start reading the original sources.
the people are free to run for any office they want since we elect people not parties,,

the people are free to run for any office they want since we elect people not parties,,

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

You can't separate the two, as all a party is is a group of people joined together to run for and hopefully win political office.

You can't just say you fucked up and take back the statement?

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

You can't separate the two, as all a party is is a group of people joined together to run for and hopefully win political office.

You can't just say you fucked up and take back the statement?
of course you can,, just remove the D and R from all fed level election ballots and th halls of congress and whitehouse

why is it you leftist hate the constitution so much??

of course you can,, just remove the D and R from all fed level election ballots and th halls of congress and whitehouse

why is it you leftist hate the constitution so much??

I'm a leftist? LOL.

That wasn't what you were calling for, stop trying to retcon your fascism.

What about freedom of speech, which implies freedom of association?

How is not being able to say you are a member of a party NOT infringing on speech rights?

I'm a leftist? LOL.

That wasn't what you were calling for, stop trying to retcon your fascism.

What about freedom of speech, which implies freedom of association?

How is not being able to say you are a member of a party NOT infringing on speech rights?
figures a leftist would call supporting the constitution fascist,,

Forum List

Back