A Christmas Miracle The Border Is Now Safe!!! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Damn! Now you will need to find another reason to be upset. It takes time to negotiate with a country to hold refugees, they don't do it for free.

Damn! Now you will need to find another reason to be upset. It takes time to negotiate with a country to hold refugees, they don't do it for free.
they were already doing it before biden took office and you know it, snarkman.

biden busted up the dam and you're trying to give credit cause he found out the hard way how stupid that was to do?

they were already doing it before biden took office and you know it, snarkman.

biden busted up the dam and you're trying to give credit cause he found out the hard way how stupid that was to do?

Mexico stops accepting families turned away from the US/Mexico border due to Trump-era COVID-19 order​

ByLuke Barr andQuinn Owen
February 4, 2021, 11:13 AM
• 6 min read
Yes, they did for two weeks after Biden took office...

well said iceberg Lisa558 :th_Back_2_Topic_2::thankusmile: Moonglow has been exposed for the paid shill for the DNC committee he is the fact it is VERY WELL KNOWN Trump was doing that WAYYYYY before Bidenand EVERYBODY remembers Biden calling the policy inhumane. the lying american hating troll has been exposed for the millionth time.:iyfyus.jpg:

Last edited:
  • Banned
well said iceberg Lisa558 :th_Back_2_Topic_2::thankusmile: Moonglow has been exposed for the paid shill for the DNC committee he is the fact it is VERY WELL KNOWN Trump was doing that WAYYYYY before Bidenand EVERYBODY remembers Biden calling the policy inhumane. the lying american hating troll has been exposed for the millinoth time.:iyfyus.jpg:

At first I read this post as WAYYYY before Bidenland and I'm like thinking,.. can I have a refund and go back to Trumpland?

well said iceberg Lisa558 :th_Back_2_Topic_2::thankusmile: Moonglow has been exposed for the paid shill for the DNC committee he is the fact it is VERY WELL KNOWN Trump was doing that WAYYYYY before Bidenand EVERYBODY remembers Biden calling the policy inhumane. the lying american hating troll has been exposed for the millionth time.:iyfyus.jpg:
Thanks! And the funny thing is that Moonglow keeps insisting he’s not a Democrat.

What do you mean find another reason...that jackass traitor Biden encouraged thousands of of illegals in who have committed all sorts of crime---rapes/murders and more....these same fuckwads that he let in will continue to rape and murder and then load up our welfare roads having thosands more of violent trash like themselves---we will suffer for generations because of Biden... all of us. Why do you think that the dems are losing the hispanic vote now? Letting in these criminals is a slap in the face to those that came here legally for generations.

Does this mean Biden hates brown people like democrats said about trump?

No, I think it means that the courts hate Biden and they want to save America and that all of our prayers have been answered. :D

No, I think it means that the courts hate Biden and they want to save America and that all of our prayers have been answered. :D
I don't trust the courts. Most of them play for the same team. They become a part of the system, feast on its goods, and commit great sins in the name of it. The timing of this is no accident either.

Forum List

Back