“A Christmas Carol” - Delightful Christmas Story or Vile Attempt to Undermine Capitalism Through Wealth Redistribution?

You're just a reactionary, contrarian.

You clearly miss the point(s). The story is set in:

Victorian England

Setting is used to tell the story of A Christmas Carol, through which we read about Ebenezer Scrooge's progression from greed to kindness. The story is set in Victorian England, a time that Dickens was critical of throughout his career because of the great inequities between rich and poor.
Here is the proper perspective. It is a story of sin, eegret, repentance and redemption.

I'm surprised it could fit up there, considering how many other bugs you're filling it up with.

The inscription Clarence left for George Bailey in his copy of Tom Sawyer read “Remember, no man is a failure who has friends.” - It’s a Wonderful Life

I guess you're failure then? sad

Try making friends
I have friends. Why would you think otherwise, you degenerate jizz-breathed shit-shit?

Go hang out with the Ayn Rand types.

Yes. :laugh2:
Procrustes Stretched

And then they had made love . . .
``Pardon me, miss.''
It was the bald man.

``Yes?''
``My name is Waldo Mudge. What's yours?''
``Stank. Dallas Stank.''
``Stank? The Stank who runs the railroad?''
``The same.''
Dallas proudly threw back her head.

``Hmph!'' Mudge sniffed.
``What do you do for a living, Mr. Mudge?''

``I'm a humanitarian. I live for others. Why do you look at me that
way? I give all my blood to the poor. Organs, too. Right now, I'm nothing
but an empty balloon. Don't look at me like that. Do you want to know
what keeps me alive? My love for mankind---something you would never
understand!''

``You're right, I . . . What's that hissing I hear?''

``Hissing? What? Oh, no!''

Suddenly, Waldo Mudge deflated.

http://www.emba.uvm.edu/~jmwilson/aynrand.pdf
Yeah, I am not reading Dante’s posturbation. .

Wonderful story. There is nothing wrong with capitalists being charitable.
I do not disagree. My point is that the entire “A Christmas Carol” story just seems like a shakedown of Ebenezer.

You're just a reactionary, contrarian.

You clearly miss the point(s). The story is set in:

Victorian England

Setting is used to tell the story of A Christmas Carol, through which we read about Ebenezer Scrooge's progression from greed to kindness. The story is set in Victorian England, a time that Dickens was critical of throughout his career because of the great inequities between rich and poor.
Skip

Typical MAGA. Praise Scrooge and demean Cratchet. The transformation of the once honorable and compassionate rightwing into the heartless Trump cult is no less than amazing.
Typical TDS sufferer. You would find a way to tie Trump into a fuck flick, Mr. Bullfrog.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure you do.....;) Or are they transactional acquaintances?
WTF is a “transactional acquaintance”? Like, your wife’s boyfriend?

NOTE, I am making a general statement about cuckery that is not directed to any individual. It was not directed at Propecea’s wife. Besides, inflatables have no feelings, so, you know.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back