A 2020 video clip of Donald Trump calling Democrats "fascists" has resurfaced on social media. The video, which has gone viral on Twitter, shows the

A 2020 video clip of Donald Trump calling Democrats "fascists" has resurfaced on social media.

The video, which has gone viral on Twitter, shows the former president speaking at Mankato regional airport, Minnesota, in August 2020 when he was on the presidential campaign trail.

He tells his supporters that Democrats are "fascists," saying they want to "destroy our second amendment, attack the right to life, and replace American freedom with left-wing fascism. Fascists, they are fascists."

Biden called maga fascist: not all republicans. He unified us as much can be considered. Not the maga
Trump was wrong and an idiot for doing so and Biden is wrong and an idiot for doing so. Neither Biden or Trump are close to being Hitler either but the intolerant parties do what they do.

It won't matter, of course.

The orange buffoon has been spewing talk radio shit every day for six years now to keep the rubes happy and on his side. Then ol' Joe comes along, uses a term that begins with "semi", and they completely melt down.

The Manson Girls will never hold their leader accountable. They can't.
Now you compare Trump to Manson, lol! You are an idiot.

yes I want all unvaxxed to bypass the hospital. They don't deserve care.
Anyone who smokes, does drugs, gets drunk, participates in dangerous sports, drives too fast, doesn’t exercise, eat right or does anything to jeopardize their health need to bypass the hospitals.

Anyone who smokes, does drugs, gets drunk, participates in dangerous sports, drives too fast, doesn’t exercise, eat right or does anything to jeopardize their health need to bypass the hospitals.
WOW. That's EVIL, Mr. Knievel

Ladies and gentlemen of the board, please say a prayer for Penelope if so inclined. The stress of being a liberal shithead has become too much for her to handle and she is obviously suffering a stroke.
Yet, you would rather put your head up your ass, than listen to facts.
Trump cheated on his three wifes

That's a record of bad behavior. And in New York, a misdemeanor.

WOW. That's EVIL, Mr. Knievel
If you want one group excluded because of increased health risks, then exclude all. Fair is fair, if not then I’m would prefer that Penelope is the evil one that is intolerant of others choices, why not bitch to her about her intolerance?

What Democrat is sensible? I am interested in your opinion.
As Meaner Gene says, Manchin at least. Sinema is more dubious than most, though much more sensible than the rest of that crowd. Tulsi Gabbard to be sure. A few others I can't recall off the top of My head.

Forum List

Back