A 2020 video clip of Donald Trump calling Democrats "fascists" has resurfaced on social media. The video, which has gone viral on Twitter, shows the

No, it was awhile back when this girl claimed she was raped and she went all in on how she ( the girl ) was lying and only said she was raped because her ( the girl ) got caught by her dad and then she mentioned the girl dad was supposedly Republican and the how the girl must have been a slut.

Penelope is truly hateful person that hate anyone and anything that is not like her and she is fascists!

I agree. Sadly, she is a toxic combination of not that bright and hateful.

We get it. This is all you got.
1950s-girl-with-fingers-in-ears-eyes-vintage-images.jpg

By the way, it doesn't matter what paper reported it, those are quotes from Dolly Kyle's book.

This is where you say, "Who said that? NOT."
As I quote a great and wise woman: “ What Difference Does it Make! “

1662290327830.jpeg

I don’t and truthfully you are a fascist and you hate Jews, wish for children of Republicans to be raped and wish you could genocide every Republican, so Trump and Rahm both pegged you correctly!

Rahm call those like you retarded because those like you want to purge the Democratic Party of those that were moderate and Trump called those like you fascist because he used to hang with those like you, so a fascist knows a fascist and truthfully why you hate Trump is because he became Republican and left the plantation!
They didn't call me anything. Palins retarded and so you seem to be fascist.

Trump is the racist fascist eh?

DrMYwnzUUAApFLe
More gems from that book (keep a gag bag nearby) -
'I couldn't imagine why Billy would haul such a person in the plane with him in public. She was wearing a misshapen, brown, dress-like thing that must have been intended to hide her lumpy body. The garment was long, but stopped too soon to hide her fat ankles and her thick calves covered with black hair'.

'Thick brown sandals did nothing to conceal her wide feet and the hair on her toes'. Dolly was embarrassed that she was staring.

Hillary's eyes, glared at her from behind coke-bottle-thick lenses' with an air of real hostility.

Her thick eyebrows melded together stretching across her forehead.

'In that moment, I noticed that the woman emitted an overpowering odor of perspiration and greasy hair. I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in the car'.

Finally the introduction: 'Dolly, this is Hillary. Hillary, Dolly.'

'I was stunned,' Dolly recalled, thinking it was 'some kind of a sick joke' - a woman in a hideous disguise.

They didn't call me anything. Palins retarded and so you seem to be fascist.
Actually, Rahm comment was first directed to those like you and not Palin and can you point to me being fascist and when you bring up my genocide comments please note I want all of humanity dead and not just a segment of it.

Poor Penelope is upset about the fact you have so much hate and let remember Trump once said Hillary would make a great President one day, so why do you hate Trump now?

Answer is because he is a Republican!

More gems from that book (keep a gag bag nearby) -
'I couldn't imagine why Billy would haul such a person in the plane with him in public. She was wearing a misshapen, brown, dress-like thing that must have been intended to hide her lumpy body. The garment was long, but stopped too soon to hide her fat ankles and her thick calves covered with black hair'.

'Thick brown sandals did nothing to conceal her wide feet and the hair on her toes'. Dolly was embarrassed that she was staring.

Hillary's eyes, glared at her from behind coke-bottle-thick lenses' with an air of real hostility.

Her thick eyebrows melded together stretching across her forehead.

'In that moment, I noticed that the woman emitted an overpowering odor of perspiration and greasy hair. I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in the car'.

Finally the introduction: 'Dolly, this is Hillary. Hillary, Dolly.'

'I was stunned,' Dolly recalled, thinking it was 'some kind of a sick joke' - a woman in a hideous disguise.
Anyone can write a book, you shouldn't take it seriously. It fake.

Actually, Rahm comment was first directed to those like you and not Palin and can you point to me being fascist and when you bring up my genocide comments please note I want all of humanity dead and not just a segment of it.

Poor Penelope is upset about the fact you have so much hate and let remember Trump once said Hillary would make a great President one day, so why do you hate Trump now?

Answer is because he is a Republican!
He a crook and a compulsive liar, he cheated on 3 wifes and he confessed he's a female abuser.

His trump speech before the election was why she lost.
Poor baby!

No, she lost because of her arrogance and that a lot of people hated her, well like you!

Anyhoo you proved my point that Comey did admit Hillary broke the law, so stop saying she is innocent while Trump is guilty when it is clear as day they are both from the same feather 🪶 bird 🐦

Making fun of Hillary Clinton. She didn't have classified documents.
LOL. She had classified documents on a private email server. BTW, regular people go to jail for that.

Hillary Clinton's private email server contained information that was classified at a higher level than "top secret," the inspector general of the intelligence community told members of Congress in a letter obtained by CBS News.

The server Clinton used as secretary of state contained "several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the [intelligence community] element to be at the CONFIDENTIAL, SECRET, and TOP SECRET/SAP levels," the inspector general, Charles McCullough, wrote in the letter, which was first reported by Fox News. "SAP" stands for special access programs, which carry a classification level higher than top secret.

Like I said, Dems have to deny reality to function.

Forum List

Back