A 2020 video clip of Donald Trump calling Democrats "fascists" has resurfaced on social media. The video, which has gone viral on Twitter, shows the

All democrats, according to tramp, are fascists.
And all Republicans should be raped and genocide according to you, so again why do you hate Trump?

Can’t because he lies because all politicians lie.

It can’t because of his crimes seeing Hillary broke the law.

Can’t be because of his cheating ways seeing Bill cheated on Hillary many times.

Again if Trump had stayed a Democrat you would worship him!

yes I want all unvaxxed to bypass the hospital. They don't deserve care.
Why lie Penny? Just apologize and we can get along just fine.

Do you deny you said the following:
"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022
I bet you a wooden nickel Penny still believe vaccines will prevent you from getting sick and spreading the virus…

More gems from that book (keep a gag bag nearby) -
'I couldn't imagine why Billy would haul such a person in the plane with him in public. She was wearing a misshapen, brown, dress-like thing that must have been intended to hide her lumpy body. The garment was long, but stopped too soon to hide her fat ankles and her thick calves covered with black hair'.

'Thick brown sandals did nothing to conceal her wide feet and the hair on her toes'. Dolly was embarrassed that she was staring.

Hillary's eyes, glared at her from behind coke-bottle-thick lenses' with an air of real hostility.

Her thick eyebrows melded together stretching across her forehead.

'In that moment, I noticed that the woman emitted an overpowering odor of perspiration and greasy hair. I hoped that I wouldn't gag when she got in the car'.

Finally the introduction: 'Dolly, this is Hillary. Hillary, Dolly.'

'I was stunned,' Dolly recalled, thinking it was 'some kind of a sick joke' - a woman in a hideous disguise.
We knew he has affair, one wife, on cheat on whereas tramp had affairs with 3 wifes.

I stand by that.

And all Republicans should be raped and genocide according to you, so again why do you hate Trump?

Can’t because he lies because all politicians lie.

It can’t because of his crimes seeing Hillary broke the law.

Can’t be because of his cheating ways seeing Bill cheated on Hillary many times.

Again if Trump had stayed a Democrat you would worship him!
She didn't break the law.

I'm tire of all of you magas, you can't defend what tramp says, now you attack the one who started the tread.

I bet you still believe the vaccine is a cure and it will stop the spread of the virus and those vaccinated will not contract the virus either, right?
She thinks all vaxxed should die. So, she must stupidly believe the vax is a life saver.

I'm tire of all of you magas, you can't defend what tramp says, now you attack the one who started the tread.
Well, I am not MAGA and think Trump is as fucking retarded as Biden and you and agree with Rahm when he called those like you retarded and why?

Simple, you bring up Trump moronic comments to defend Biden stupidity but truthfully you should be outraged at Biden for his words and you are not and why?

Simple, you are a partisan hack that only cares about the R and D after the person name and mine would have L after it or I and knowing you, you would write the L is for Loser and I is for idiot, wait you might not be that bright enough to come up with that because again Rahm was correct for calling you a Fucking Retard!

I mock you because you deserve it and this thread was created to bait the opposition into a flame war and as usual you failed to do what you set out to do and why?

You are a partisan hack that believe anything you political party says and let remember Trump once was friends with Bill and Hillary and signed checks for the Democratic Party, so a fascist knows his friends very well wouldn’t you agree?

Penelope

Trump was correct. We all know who the true fascists are.

"Of the last three presidents, Trump was either the most indifferent or the most obstructed when it came to using government agencies for his own partisan political advantages or to neuter his enemies.

For the Left, Donald Trump is synonymous with “fascism” (or “semi-fascism,” as Joe Biden put it the other day). And for Liz Cheney and most of the NeverTrumpers, he remains an existential threat to democracy.

But to quantify those charges, what exactly has Trump done extralegally - as opposed to his bombast and braggadocio about what he might have wished to have done?

And what are the standards by which to judge this supposed menace?

Did Trump illegally and with a mere signature nullify over $300 billion of contracted student loans—to firm up his college-student and college-graduate base nine weeks before the midterm elections?

If Trump wished to abuse his power over the IRS, he would have followed the Obama model of weaponizing it during a reelection year to go after his ideological enemies.

Did Trump blatantly use the national security apparatus of the government to enhance his own reelection bid in 2020?

Was Trump ever caught on a hot mic promising a Russian president that he would try to ease Russian worries about Eastern European missile defense if only the Russians would give him space during his 2012 campaign for president against Mitt Romney?

Did Trump weaponize the FBI? That is, did the FBI go after journalists, former Obama officials, or Democratic Party activists who variously were attacking Don Jr. or Ivanka on the pretenses of retrieving one of their lost laptops or diaries?

Are there texts of Trump-era FBI agents talking about how to “stop” Hillary Clinton’s or Biden’s election bid?

Did the Trump Justice Department start an investigation of the suspected illegal lobbying of Joe Biden and Hunter Biden, who used the former’s political connections to win large cash payments from foreign governments?

Did Trump order an FBI raid on the Obama home, on rumors that there were thousands of documents under dispute with the National Archives in his possession, especially given the Obama record of fiercely fighting any Freedom of Information Act lawsuits to release his documents?

Was Jake Sullivan’s phone grabbed by the FBI at an airport to determine his role in the Russian collusion hoax?

Are there now any former Trump loyalists who, as “anonymous” officials in cabinet agencies or obstructionists on the National Security Council, are writing op-eds about their stealthy daily efforts to undermine Biden’s executive orders or his administration’s action?

Are there now “50 former intelligence officials” who signed affidavits in support of Trump’s allegations about the authenticity of Hunter’s laptop?

Between 2017 and 2020, did Trump’s team systematically seek to change the voting laws in key states to radically transform traditional balloting, in a mail-in or early voting revolution, in which only 30 percent of the electorate would vote on Election Day?

Was there any “dark money” effort analogous to the efforts of corporate and tech money along with DNC activists and Biden operators in what Time magazine’s Molly Ball described as a “conspiracy” to ensure the defeat of Trump’s opponent?

How about Trump’s efforts to revolutionize the very system of government? Did he promote a court-packing scheme to ensure he might not just get a 5-4 majority, but perhaps an 11-4 conservative advantage in a new 15-justice Supreme Court?

Did he dream up ways of getting rid of the Electoral College so the “blue wall” might never return?

Did Trump as president meet with CIA and FBI directors who, in their weekly and daily briefings, apprised him of efforts to monitor, spy, and infiltrate the campaign of Joe Biden?

The strange thing about Trump was that he did not use extraordinary powers to investigate anyone unlawfully. He boasted, he railed, he screamed, he whined, he became at times crude and obnoxious. But he did not use the FBI, the CIA, the Justice Department, or the IRS to go after the Obamas, the Clintons, or the Bidens.

In fact, of the last three presidents, Trump was either the most inept or indifferent, or the most obstructed concerning any issue of using government agencies for his own partisan political advantages or to neuter his enemies. "

The Strangest Thing About "Semi-Fascist" Trump | ZeroHedge

Last edited:
Biden’s speech was perfect

MAGA is Fascist with blind loyalty to their Fascist leader
Hmmm, and yet you see no issue with the hate in Biden tone.

Imagine if Trump had given the same speech about Democrats and how you would be rabid and foaming at the mouth.

Biden isn’t trying to unite the country and truthfully he is trying to do what Trump has failed to do and start a war so he can overthrow the Government and have a new Constitution written.

If Democrats win in November I see massive unrest and if Republicans win I see massive unrest and all the partisan whores will be giddy with the hope of a Civil War.

Is silly name calling stupid out of our elected leaders? Yes it is.

Maybe someday we will find one that can make valid points without doing so.

Forum List

Back