A 193-Million-Year Old Nesting Ground With More Than 100 Dinosaur Eggs Offers Evidence They Lived In Herds

" they looked at minerals next to the eggs and determined 193 million yrs"

not exact but close,, in other words they didnt test but guessed,,

I guess you didn't know that examining soil samples can determine the age of things buried in that soil.

It's much closer to determining the age than what you use which is absolutely nothing.

You don't know much of anything about Paleontology. Meanwhile the scientists who did do the research and did examine the soil are Paleontologists. They obviously know more about this than you do.

But then you want to argue.

Carry on.

I guess you didn't know that examining soil samples can determine the age of things buried in that soil.

It's much closer to determining the age than what you use which is absolutely nothing.

You don't know much of anything about Paleontology. Meanwhile the scientists who did do the research and did examine the soil are Paleontologists. They obviously know more about this than you do.

But then you want to argue.

Carry on.
to bad their testing methods are flawed to the point of being frauds,,
I have to note the article doesnt say they tested the soil, just looked at it,,

but you feel free to believe what your handlers tell you to believe,, they need their useful idiots,,

Prove that the claim is false.

Just saying something doesn't make it true.

Science is used to determine the age.
@progressivehunter intentionally says stupid and wrong stuff for attention. He could not be happier to be the new focus of the thread.

Forum List

Back