99.999% of fully vaccinated Americans have not died from breakthrough Covid-19 cases

are you saying the vaccine doesnt work???

sounds that way,,
Define 'work.'

It is a risk calculation. What are the risks with the vaccine and without? That is all that matters. What you may or may not think is the 'point' of a vaccine is utterly irrelevant. I don't care if they call it a bandana, what matters is the risk factors of taking the shot and the risk factors of abstaining.

If you believe that crap then why isn't the vaccine approved by the FDA? And why does it normally take 18 months to 5 years to bring a vaccine to market, not 5 months?
It is not 'approved' because we have a massive bureaucratic mess in charge of what I am and am not allowed to purchase and put in my own body - a fact conservatives seem to understand in virtually every other area.

Now, suddenly, they trust the institutions. No one fucked up worse in this nation over COVID than the CDC - from start to finish they have been a disaster. Why is their stamp of approval suddenly the most important thing ever now?

Define 'work.'

It is a risk calculation. What are the risks with the vaccine and without? That is all that matters. What you may or may not think is the 'point' of a vaccine is utterly irrelevant. I don't care if they call it a bandana, what matters is the risk factors of taking the shot and the risk factors of abstaining.
the word VACCINE has a meaning,, and its been well proven it isnt a vaccine and you can still get the covid,,

so the chance with or without is the same,,

now as to my comment,,
if you are vaccinated then why are you worried if I'm not??

the word VACCINE has a meaning,, and its been well proven it isnt a vaccine and you can still get the covid,,

so the chance with or without is the same,,

now as to my comment,,
if you are vaccinated then why are you worried if I'm not??
No, the chance with or without is not the same. It is not even close. I say AGAIN, I do not give a rats ass if you think vaccine is the incorrect term for it. The hard fact is that the massively lowers your risk factors once you get COVID, something that is almost guaranteed to happen.

I am not 'worried' that you are not. I have stated over and over and over again all over this forum that you have the absolute right to determine what your risks are. We all make both sound and unsound decisions in our daily lives with regard to our risk factors. That one chooses to place themselves at more risk or not is not something that concerns me at all as I have access to the vaccine to protect myself and I have the purview to chose and go outside to socialize or not. Since I am in almost complete control over my risk to COVID, you choosing to take the vaccine or not is a you decision. Same goes for asinine mandates of ALL kinds - there should be no mask mandates, no vaccine mandates and no lockdowns. They have not proven to be of any effect anyway.

I can, and have, commented on how asinine it is to place yourself at risk without real cause though. And I will continue to do so as long as the evidence is so damn obvious.

No, the chance with or without is not the same. It is not even close. I say AGAIN, I do not give a rats ass if you think vaccine is the incorrect term for it. The hard fact is that the massively lowers your risk factors once you get COVID, something that is almost guaranteed to happen.

I am not 'worried' that you are not. I have stated over and over and over again all over this forum that you have the absolute right to determine what your risks are. We all make both sound and unsound decisions in our daily lives with regard to our risk factors. That one chooses to place themselves at more risk or not is not something that concerns me at all as I have access to the vaccine to protect myself and I have the purview to chose and go outside to socialize or not. Since I am in almost complete control over my risk to COVID, you choosing to take the vaccine or not is a you decision. Same goes for asinine mandates of ALL kinds - there should be no mask mandates, no vaccine mandates and no lockdowns. They have not proven to be of any effect anyway.

I can, and have, commented on how asinine it is to place yourself at risk without real cause though. And I will continue to do so as long as the evidence is so damn obvious.
didnt happen when I had it,,

I choose freedom over force anyday of the week,,

so if youre afraid of me its on you to stay away,, not force me do something to make you feel better,,,

And yet so many are refusing to take it. Based on delusions.

So asinine.
I'm refusing to take the vax because I already had The FauxiFlu....Medical science says that my natural immunity is no less than 7X more effective than any artificial BigPharm juice pumped into me.

Last edited:
I think hesitating on brand new technology, something not approved by the FDA, and still in EARLY experimental phases(compared to every other vaccine) isnt delusional.
Here are the survivl ratesfor COVID 19 without a vaccination
COVID-19 SURVIVAL RATES (per CDC):
Ages 0-19: 99.997%
Ages 20-49: 99.98%
Ages 50-69: 99.5%
Ages 70+: 94.6%
So why tke your chances with an experimental vaccine?

I'm fully vaccinated, but I'd be curious to know what the percentage of non-vaccinated who haven't died from the Chinese virus is.

99.99%?
I think it's also noteworthy to mention that the article also states that 99.999% of the vaccinated were also not hospitalized either. Recently it came out there were over 10,000 new hospitalizations from covid in just the last week in florida. That is a really high percentage of hospitalizations and is actually the more significant number.

I'm refusing to take because I already had it....Medical science says that my natural immunity is no less than 7X more effective than any artificial BigPharm juice pumped into me.
I would consider that an entirely different position. I speak mostly to those that have not had it and have no intention of vaccinating either. Same would go for many others that have actual hard reasons such as not being able to take it for other health concerns. None of them are placing themselves at unnecessary risk.

I would consider that an entirely different position. I speak mostly to those that have not had it and have no intention of vaccinating either. Same would go for many others that have actual hard reasons such as not being able to take it for other health concerns. None of them are placing themselves at unnecessary risk.
if they choose to ignore your advice what will you do or support being done to them/us??

That's an astounding number. The jab works.
How about 99% of all covid infected people have not died. Does that do something for your perspective. Critical thinking, try it sometime.

Forum List

Back