99.999% of fully vaccinated Americans have not died from breakthrough Covid-19 cases

6,340 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

A couple.

You should be careful with your numbers. Careful examination of the CDC data (as per an earlier thread here) reveals that they admit that of the 600,000 dead, only about 30,000 of them truly died of Covid with no other complicating factors. In other words, 30,000 who were not already old as dirt and barely hanging onto life with illness or disease before they got Covid.

And the vaccine stands the best chance of killing you after you get your SECOND shot. And kids have little need of the vaccine. So that leaves about 300 million "eligible" vacciners, and 40% of them roughly are already fully vaccinated. That's about 120 million.

That means that you stand a 1:19,000 chance (rounded) of dying from the vaccine. Not good odds. But for every vaccine death, there are at least ten who get very sick and suffer long lasting problems which may never go away from use of hands, to numbness, to breathing and other problems that could take years or forever to clear.

So now your chances of getting HURT (badly, seriously, permanently) by the vaccine and suffering life altering or debilitating symptoms even though the vaccine didn't KILL you is now about 1:1900.

These are just my estimates based on available facts.

So you are taking a vaccine for an illness that 99.9% of the people never get symptoms for nor die of and hoping that you are not one of the 1900 who will get very sick and possibly permanently left debilitated for life because of its vaccine.

Go ahead: that's only a 0.05% chance of getting hurt by the vaccine! 5 hundredths of 1%. A small chance but how does that leave you feeling about getting the vaccine now?

Now let me put things this way:

We have 30,000 people who died of Covid who were otherwise healthy (like you) and just walking down the street (like you) who got Covid and dropped over, in 17 months.​
We have 6,340 reported vaccine deaths (which suggests the number is higher) in a vaccine around for only 7 months. So the vaccine has only been around for 41% as long as Covid.​
6340 deaths is about 6.3% of 30,000, but when you factor in the 41%, that suggests that the vaccine would have killed about 10,000 people in the same time as Covid has killed 30,000 outright. 30,000 truly killed and not just a factor pushing already dying people over the edge.​
GIVEN THOSE ASSUMPTIONS, that leaves the vaccine about A THIRD as deadly or dangerous as Covid itself!!

COVID: 30,000 uncontrovertible direct deaths.

VACCINE: 10,000 injuries or deaths, given the same time frame.

How do you feel about the vaccine and mandates now?

And do please check my math, I seldom make mistakes.

Last edited:
You should be careful with your numbers. Careful examination of the CDC data (as per an earlier thread here) reveals that they admit that of the 600,000 dead, only about 30,000 of them truly died of Covid with no other complicating factors. In other words, 30,000 who were not already old as dirt and barely hanging onto life with illness or disease before they got Covid.

And the vaccine stands the best chance of killing you after you get your SECOND shot. And kids have little need of the vaccine. So that leaves about 300 million "eligible" vacciners, and 40% of them roughly are already fully vaccinated. That's about 120 million.

That means that you stand a 1:19,000 chance (rounded) of dying from the vaccine. Not good odds. But for every vaccine death, there are at least ten who get very sick and suffer long lasting problems which may never go away from use of hands, to numbness, to breathing and other problems that could take years or forever to clear.

So now your chances of getting HURT (badly, seriously, permanently) by the vaccine and suffering life altering or debilitating symptoms even though the vaccine didn't KILL you is now about 1:1900.

These are just my estimates based on available facts.

So you are taking a vaccine for an illness that 99.9% of the people never get symptoms for nor die of and hoping that you are not one of the 1900 who will get very sick and possibly permanently left debilitated for life because of its vaccine.

Go ahead: that's only a 0.05% chance of getting hurt by the vaccine! 5 hundredths of 1%. A small chance but how does that leave you feeling about getting the vaccine now?

Now let me put things this way:

We have 30,000 people who died of Covid who were otherwise healthy (like you) and just walking down the street (like you) who got Covid and dropped over, in 17 months.​
We have 6,340 reported vaccine deaths (which suggests the number is higher) in a vaccine around for only 7 months. So the vaccine has only been around for 41% as long as Covid.​
6340 deaths is about 6.3% of 30,000, but when you factor in the 41%, that suggests that the vaccine would have killed about 10,000 people in the same time as Covid has killed 30,000 outright. 30,000 truly killed and not just a factor pushing already dying people over the edge.​
GIVEN THOSE ASSUMPTIONS, that leaves the vaccine about A THIRD as deadly or dangerous as Covid itself!!

COVID: 30,000 uncontrovertible direct deaths.

VACCINE: 10,000 injuries or deaths, given the same time frame.

How do you feel about the vaccine and mandates now?

And do please check my math, I seldom make mistakes.
Dude...the CDC stated that number not me. Take it up with them. Not my fault you dipshits let them inject you with experimental potion. Good luck.

Dude...the CDC stated that number not me. Take it up with them. Not my fault you dipshits let them inject you with experimental potion. Good luck.
What are you barking at me for? I'm not criticizing or attacking you, just pointing out that the vaccine is likely even more dangerous than the official numbers and accounts suggest! Maybe far more!

In which case our leaders are either idiots or deliberately lying to cajole millions into getting an ill-advised vaccine.

What are you barking at me for? I'm not criticizing or attacking you, just pointing out that the vaccine is likely even more dangerous than the official numbers and accounts suggest! Maybe far more!

In which case our leaders are either idiots or deliberately lying to cajole millions into getting an ill-advised vaccine.
Not barking bro...did I give that impression? My bad man.

That's an astounding number. The jab works.
So thats what, a .2-.4% better than the unvaxxed.......wow you are the winner

I think hesitating on brand new technology, something not approved by the FDA, and still in EARLY experimental phases(compared to every other vaccine) isnt delusional.

FDA approval of a drug means that the agency has determined, based on substantial evidence, that the drug is effective for its intended use, and that the benefits of the drug outweigh its risks when used according to the product’s approved labeling. And what data does the FDA look at? All the data that the CDC has collected and reported to the public on the safety and efficiency of the vaccine. The effectiveness and safety of the vaccines have been checked by the CDC and now the FDA will use the same data to check it again. Since the safety record and efficiency of vaccine is higher than any vaccine every approved by the FDA, the chance that they will not prove it is about zero.

Most vaccines that have been approved by the FDA have not had emergency use authorizations, thus their decision rested mainly on the clinical trials which were usually only a few thousand or so volunteers. This FdA decision will be based on the data from clinical trials with 38,000 to 43,000 volunteers and over 300 million vaccinations of the public.

Last edited:
FDA approval of a drug means that the agency has determined, based on substantial evidence, that the drug is effective for its intended use, and that the benefits of the drug outweigh its risks when used according to the product’s approved labeling. And what data does the FDA look at? All the data that CDC has collected and reported to the public on the safety and efficiency of the vaccine. The effectiveness and safety of the vaccines have been checked by the CDC and now the FDA will use the same data to check it again. Since the safety record and efficiency of vaccine is higher than any vaccine every approved by the FDA, the chance that they will not prove near zero.

Most vaccines that have been approved by the FDA have not had emergency use authorizations, thus their decision rests mainly on the clinical trials which are usually only a few thousand or so volunteers. This FdA decision will be based on the data from clinical trials with 38,000 to 43,000 volunteers and over 300 million vaccinations of the public.
Blah, blah, blah, sounds like you are trying to convince yourself because you've done nothing to convince me. I am not using an experimental technique when I have already survived the big bad virus along with 99% of those infected. Can you say with certainty that you will survive the side effects of this mrna jab a year, two, three, five down the road. No, you can't because like everything else associated with this scamdemic the official answer is plainly "We DON'T KNOW."

The proof of pudding lies not in how many are infected since most infected people have mild or no symptoms at all but rather the number hospitalized or die. The primary reason that people take the vaccine is to stay out of hospital and stay alive. Judging the vaccine by these statistic, these vaccines are among the most effective ever produced.

The proof of pudding lies not in how many are infected since most infected people have mild or no symptoms at all but rather the number hospitalized or die. The primary reason that people take the vaccine is to stay out of hospital and stay alive. Judging the vaccine by these statistic, these vaccines are among the most effective ever produced.
I was talking about the death rate....a vaxxed persons chance of survival is barely better than an unvaxxed

Against a virus that six out of six family members survived without being seen by a doctor. Treated with pedialyte and chicken soup. Little to no symptoms--damn those terrible flus. I'll take personal experience over a government that is offering to pay me to get their "vaccine"----Just go into the delousing chamber, it is for your own good.

Blah, blah, blah, sounds like you are trying to convince yourself because you've done nothing to convince me. I am not using an experimental technique when I have already survived the big bad virus along with 99% of those infected. Can you say with certainty that you will survive the side effects of this mrna jab a year, two, three, five down the road. No, you can't because like everything else associated with this scamdemic the official answer is plainly "We DON'T KNOW."
I don't think there is anything that would convince you. Incidentally, authorization is emergency use, not experimental and in nearly a hundred years of FDA approval, there has never been a confirmed adverse effect more than a few weeks after injection. And I can say for certainly that I will not be effected by a side effect of an mRNA injection in 5 yrs for two reason. One being an mRNA vaccines leaves the body within 7 days and I will not be around in 5 yrs.

That's an astounding number. The jab works.
Why is it not working in the UK?

LONDON—As the Delta variant of the coronavirus surges through the U.K., almost half of the country’s recent Covid-19 deaths are of people who have been vaccinated. But doctors and scientists aren’t sounding the alarm about the apparently high proportion of deaths among the vaccinated population.

On the contrary, they say the figures so far offer reassurance that vaccines offer substantial protection against the variant, particularly after two doses. Delta, first identified in India, has since spread to at least 85 countries, including the U.S., where it is now estimated to be the most common variant.

The U.K. is a testing ground for how vaccines are coping. Delta is racing through the country—with 146,000 identified cases in the past week, 72% up on the week before. The country is also a world leader in identifying through testing and genetic sequencing which versions of the virus are prevalent: By mid-June, 97% of cases were Delta infections. And Delta is spreading among a population that is among the most highly vaccinated in the world: 85% of adults have had at least one vaccine shot and 63% have had two.

Write to Jason Douglas at [email protected] and Stephen Fidler at [email protected]

Against a virus that six out of six family members survived without being seen by a doctor. Treated with pedialyte and chicken soup. Little to no symptoms--damn those terrible flus. I'll take personal experience over a government that is offering to pay me to get their "vaccine"----Just go into the delousing chamber, it is for your own good.
Since less that 1 in 100 people that test positive for covid end up in the hospital, I don't think your post is going pass muster as evidence that chicken soup and pedialyte are cures for Covid.

in June 10,000 died from covid in the US. Of those patients, 99.2% were unvaccinated. That's approximately 80 people who were, and of those probably the majority were elderly and had health issues compared to 10,000. Last I checkd 80 >>>> 10,000

LONDON—As the Delta variant of the coronavirus surges through the U.K., almost half of the country’s recent Covid-19 deaths are of people who have been vaccinated. But doctors and scientists aren’t sounding the alarm about the apparently high proportion of deaths among the vaccinated population.

On the contrary, they say the figures so far offer reassurance that vaccines offer substantial protection against the variant, particularly after two doses. Delta, first identified in India, has since spread to at least 85 countries, including the U.S., where it is now estimated to be the most common variant.

The U.K. is a testing ground for how vaccines are coping. Delta is racing through the country—with 146,000 identified cases in the past week, 72% up on the week before. The country is also a world leader in identifying through testing and genetic sequencing which versions of the virus are prevalent: By mid-June, 97% of cases were Delta infections. And Delta is spreading among a population that is among the most highly vaccinated in the world: 85% of adults have had at least one vaccine shot and 63% have had two.

Write to Jason Douglas at [email protected] and Stephen Fidler at [email protected]

The UK primarily uses Astrazeneca, which is 67% effective against Delta. The US uses pfizer, which is supposed to be 88% effective, down from 95%. I don't know if this is the exact reason but the obvious answer is usually the right one.

The purpose of the vaccine is to reduce hospitalization and deaths, not numbers of cases. Statistics show that is exactly what has happened. From mid Dec 2020 to mid January 2021 when the UK started it's mass vaccination program, the 7 day average of daily deaths was running 1455 to 1650 a day. Over last 4 weeks, after just over 6 months of vaccinations, the 7 day average of daily deaths have ranged 13 to 68 a day, a reduction of over 99% in deaths. Even when the delta virus surging in the country, deaths are running less than hundred a day.

Antibodies can take days or weeks to develop in the body following exposure without a vaccine. With a vaccine it still takes a few days or up to a week for antibodies to develop but once they start developing the numbers increase rapidly overcoming the virus. So if you are exposed and take a test in first few days, you will test positive but the infection will very likely be remain mild. This is why using the number of cases as a measure of effectiveness of the vaccine is not valid. The vaccines were not developed to keep you from having a sore throat or the sniffles but to keep you out of the hospital and save your life. And that is exactly what they are doing.

Last edited:
I don't think there is anything that would convince you. Incidentally, authorization is emergency use, not experimental and in nearly a hundred years of FDA approval, there has never been a confirmed adverse effect more than a few weeks after injection. And I can say for certainly that I will not be effected by a side effect of an mRNA injection in 5 yrs for two reason. One being an mRNA vaccines leaves the body within 7 days and I will not be around in 5 yrs.
Then why are you worried, LOL.

Forum List

Back