94% of the universe’s galaxies are permanently beyond our reach

You're still stuck on scientism or "the conviction that the methods of science are the only reliable ways to secure knowledge of anything, that . . . science provides all the significant truths about reality."

I just pointed out "Science without religion is lame." However, that religion is only Christianity. If we have atheism or any other religion, then I don't know how science fits with it. Let's say we assume that there was no creator. Then we have no observable evidence and thus it fails the basis for science.
You just announced the failure of your madrassah to teach you any meaningful cognitive processes.

You "won again"?
Forget the false standard of "absolute proof."
There is no such thing except in math.
Evolution has Overwhelming Evidence across the sciences, god has None.
You have never shown a shred of Evidence for god you Lying Lunatic.
`
Sure, I won again because I use the Bible and science backs up the Bible. Evolution isn't backed up by science or else you would've won already. Instead, you confessed you and your side didn't know. It is YOUR SIDE that has no observable evidence and you continue to argue for the atheist science side shows you are the lunatic and liar. I am calm because I know I AM 100% CORRECT while you continue to don't know.

I have to admit winning is a great, great, great feeling even though it is against atheists and their scientists who believe in lies.

I have to admit winning is a great, great, great feeling even though it is against atheists and their scientists who believe in lies.
Hilarious that you announce you’re a “winner”. Does your madrassah award Jimmy Swaggert autographed Pom Poms for flailing around?

I read that in many trillions of years the accelerating expansion of the universe will cause all galaxies to be beyond our reach except possibly those in our galaxy cluster which may all consolidate. Even the CMB may recede to zero.

If an intelligent species pops up in a star system at that point, they may never have any idea that a big bang existed. And would hypothesize a galaxy-centric universe.

1635139031749.png

I thought all galaxies were beyond our reach at this time

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

94%? Well that sucks. So we can only visit about 12 billion galaxies.

Eventually that 94% of galaxies will disappear over the horizon like a sailboat.

Keep in mind: this is a snapshot, if we were ale to leave today at the speed of light. The percentage of galaxies we can never visit grows by the minute. If we just sit here long enough, there will be no galaxies in the sky, save for our own. (And then Hubble would lose the Great Debate!)

• The universe is expanding, with every galaxy beyond the Local Group speeding away from us.
  • Today, most of the universe's galaxies are already receding faster than the speed of light.
  • All galaxies currently beyond 18 billion light-years are forever unreachable by us, no matter how much time passes.
Actually our own galaxy should provide all the opportunities for exploration we will ever need.

Hilarious that you announce you’re a “winner”. Does your madrassah award Jimmy Swaggert autographed Pom Poms for flailing around?
I'm the winner because of no abiogenesis and no sign of life in our solar system. All you have to do is find one algae or single cell somewhere besides Earth, but there isn't lol. I am that confident while you're still struggling with a flat Earth and thinking about romancing with Jimmy.

You've LOST for Years.
You're known for brainwashed GodDidIt nubaggery.
You have Never posted a shred of evidence for any 'god.'
while I and other Science posters have put up tons of evidence for evolution.

`

We don't have to worry about visiting our closest neighboring galaxy, Andromeda, because it's going to collide with the Milky Way in a few billion years

I'm the winner because of no abiogenesis and no sign of life in our solar system. All you have to do is find one algae or single cell somewhere besides Earth, but there isn't lol. I am that confident while you're still struggling with a flat Earth and thinking about romancing with Jimmy.
Does your winning get you a pair of autographed Pom Poms from Jimmy Swaggert?

You've LOST for Years.
You're known for brainwashed GodDidIt nubaggery.
You have Never posted a shred of evidence for any 'god.'
while I and other Science posters have put up tons of evidence for evolution.

`
I've won ever since arriving here because you, atheists, atheist scientists, and other sinners have lost since the 1850s. All you had to do was produce one OBSERVABLE evidence for evolution and would have won. For example, a monkey that walks like a human. Or a bird that can crush or devour a human in short time. Or show that the universe is flat and in the shape of a piece of paper, i.e. omega = 1. You can't even provide the evidence for an old universe and rely on a forgotten man from the 1950s. Instead, all I see is a sea of losers who believe in the fairy tale of evolution. The atheists were wrong about an eternal universe and now they're wrong about no creator.

All I have been doing is providing the evidence, but I can't help it if you cannot get over your atheism and atheist science lies run by the other guy. Just admit you are stupid af and are a loser.

I've won ever since arriving here because you, atheists, atheist scientists, and other sinners have lost since the 1850s. All you had to do was produce one OBSERVABLE evidence for evolution and would have won. For example, a monkey that walks like a human. Or a bird that can crush or devour a human in short time. Or show that the universe is flat and in the shape of a piece of paper, i.e. omega = 1. You can't even provide the evidence for an old universe and rely on a forgotten man from the 1950s. Instead, all I see is a sea of losers who believe in the fairy tale of evolution. The atheists were wrong about an eternal universe and now they're wrong about no creator.

All I have been doing is providing the evidence, but I can't help it if you cannot get over your atheism and atheist science lies run by the other guy. Just admit you are stupid af and are a loser.
Such ignorant drivel.

Does your winning get you a pair of autographed Pom Poms from Jimmy Swaggert?
You REALLY have a thing for Jimmy now since the flat Earth was disproven and science backed up a spherical Earth. I'm not going to argue against you getting his auto photo to hang in your bedroom.

Such ignorant drivel.
Still nothing observable. How can you win if you have no evidence anyone can see?

ETA: You and your scientists believe in invisible matter and invisible energy somewhere way beyond out there in the universe :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.

Last edited:
I read that in many trillions of years the accelerating expansion of the universe will cause all galaxies to be beyond our reach except possibly those in our galaxy cluster which may all consolidate. Even the CMB may recede to zero.

If an intelligent species pops up in a star system at that point, they may never have any idea that a big bang existed. And would hypothesize a galaxy-centric universe.

Yep. Hubble would lose the Great Debate.

You REALLY have a thing for Jimmy now since the flat Earth was disproven and science backed up a spherical Earth. I'm not going to argue against you getting his auto photo to hang in your bedroom.

Still nothing observable. How can you win if you have no evidence anyone can see?

ETA: You and your scientists believe in invisible matter and invisible energy somewhere way beyond out there in the universe :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:.
Are you going to flail your Jimmy Swaggert autographed Pom Poms for everyone?

Forum List

Back