94% of the universe’s galaxies are permanently beyond our reach

Whit in the next 500 years we may have a million or more people living off Earth which will be a small fraction of the billions of people living on earth (if we don't destroy our selves first).
Do you honestly believe humanity has 500 years left?

We're all doomed unless someone takes real control and forces humanity to save the Earth. Thats my premise.
" Someone ? " Or all of us. The technology is there already. Watch and see what happens next.

I do I believe the rate of human evolution is accelerating, a quantum leap in the advancement of the human race on this planet is possible in the near future ; that is if the foolish earthlings don't destroy themselves first.
If there is a "next step" it will be through a complete AI assist, and odds look unfavorable for humans under robot rule.

Yes but your article does NOT say Venus is 90% Sulfuric acid you lying Blind POS>

"Your article doesn't even mention "Sulfuric acid" you Deluded Moron.
`
Well, you cant breathe it and the pressure is so great youll be a pancake when you land. Does it really matter

If there is a "next step" it will be through a complete AI assist, and odds look unfavorable for humans under robot rule.
As opposed to a planet of the apes type situation. Science is interesting, science fiction even more so.

You have it backwards.
Truth is knowing you are right and the confidence in that is a hormonal response of reward, the anxiety of getting it wrong is much the same, so really, education is parallel with other human hormonal reward systems. When genetics fucks your balance up thats when you get flunkies and dumbasses.

My point is neurologists are superior to psychologists.

It sounds like Venus is the next planet in our solar system to explore, but I doubt it will be found habitable for us. I don't think Mars was either, but NASA's atheist scientists won't admit it. They may still want to send humans there, but that's a mistake imho.
You can walk on Mars, thats why everyone wants to go there.

Might the brain implants for the hearing impaired be looked upon as a beginning step in that process. Always expanding the mind, that should be our collective goal. That is how we will survive.

Any planet is "habitable", if we protect ourselves from the environment. Is outer space "habitable"? People live in outer space.
Humans will create warp drive before they are able to explore Jupiter. No human can survive a passing in Jupiters path.

Might the brain implants for the hearing impaired be looked upon as a beginning step in that process. Always expanding the mind, that should be our collective goal. That is how we will survive.
Every brain chip comes with a free memory wipe and unbreakable remote internet connection.

Yes, and the shoddy headlines that a lot of "science" articles carry don't help. "Scientists discover they were wrong all along about _____"

(One study, may not even really mean that, etc. And i haven't even gotten to intentional misinformation, yet. Just shoddy headlines. Cosmology related articles are especially plagued by this.)

So what to do? We have to trust somebody most times, just like scientists have to place trust (a bet) on something they think is likely true, in order to test it and to do further science. Professional scientists explain what they know against a back drop of not knowing jack shit about the rest. They happily admit what they dont know. They spend their hours trying to figure out not just what data tells us, but also what it DOESN'T tell us.
The hugest mistake you people make is the assumption that these university professors and famous scientists are the only ones. These are the outsiders, the white coats. What you dont think about are the other scientists without a public profile, living a mile underground in secret laboratories, inventing things and developing things we won't know about for 100 years, if at all. They wear black coats and dont give a flying fuck about you, me or anyone else on the surface.

Mostly I find that people read things badly. When they see "could" "may" "might" they read "is". But yes, I'd assume some articles, especially in newspapers where the writer has no idea what they're talking about but has read some other article and is pilfering it.
Science articles are almost always direct copies of a press release or written up by some researcher using AAAS papers and then copied by everyone else. A lot of news is like that nowadays, actually.

I have to admit winning is a great, great, great feeling even though it is against atheists and their scientists who believe in lies.
Winning unscathed is a great feeling, winning by a threadbare and an inch of your life isnt rewarding at all.

Forum List

Back