9 repubs bravely stand up for Putin...to take Ukrainian babies

I guess Putin has nearly taken over the MAGA party? His efforts will be complete if trump is re-elected in November.
Jim there are some good things happening in Russia Ukraine. It’s not all bad.

Lesh SavannahMann

It’s like it was with the American invasion of Iraq. There were Americans who helped out Iraqi children. Building schools and what not. And that is happening in some cases in the Eastern parts of Ukraine with regards to Russian soldiers, making a positive difference. This is keep in mind that Russians are fellow Christians, and these are civilized cultured people. Very very similar to Americans.

And really I think the biggest thing of all we weren’t invaded by Russia. They invaded Ukraine not America. So unless you guys are from western Ukraine, take a chill pill maybe.

Jim there are some good things happening in Russia Ukraine. It’s not all bad.

Lesh SavannahMann

It’s like it was with the American invasion of Iraq. There were Americans who helped out Iraqi children. Building schools and what not. And that is happening in some cases in the Eastern parts of Ukraine with regards to Russian soldiers, making a positive difference. This is keep in mind that Russians are fellow Christians, and these are civilized cultured people. Very very similar to Americans.

And really I think the biggest thing of all we weren’t invaded by Russia. They invaded Ukraine not America. So unless you guys are from western Ukraine, take a chill pill maybe.

I see you are back spreading Russian propaganda. It’s not all bad. At least the women are getting loved right?

How many Ukrainian women were raped by the barbaric Russians? But I’m not supposed to care, because it wasn’t here right? I’m not in Texas, should I care about what happens there? Apparently I’m not supposed to care about what barbarities Russia is committing and regularly commits when it goes on the offensive. Russian invasions always result in the births of Russian Bastard Children to the indigenous women unfortunate enough to be in the area of the Russians right?

Frankly, the only good Russian, is a Dead Russian. A mentality that existed when I was much younger, and the Russians were the dictatorial thugs running the Soviet Union. One I thought had been left behind when it was obvious that Dictatorial Thugs were a bad way to go.

It seems the Russians prefer the murderous thug system of Government, and that is their right. It is our right to reject and oppose it. And I will, always.

I see you are back spreading Russian propaganda. It’s not all bad. At least the women are getting loved right?

How many Ukrainian women were raped by the barbaric Russians? But I’m not supposed to care, because it wasn’t here right? I’m not in Texas, should I care about what happens there? Apparently I’m not supposed to care about what barbarities Russia is committing and regularly commits when it goes on the offensive. Russian invasions always result in the births of Russian Bastard Children to the indigenous women unfortunate enough to be in the area of the Russians right?

Frankly, the only good Russian, is a Dead Russian. A mentality that existed when I was much younger, and the Russians were the dictatorial thugs running the Soviet Union. One I thought had been left behind when it was obvious that Dictatorial Thugs were a bad way to go.

It seems the Russians prefer the murderous thug system of Government, and that is their right. It is our right to reject and oppose it. And I will, always.
Da!

Putin is more of an American than any democrat.

Democrats have sold out to the WEF and represent thier interest in America.

Democrats are traitors to humanity

Democrats = WEF

"Wonkette's" Evan Hurst says that republicans have to prove they aren't monsters while Biden's hoard of illegals are raping and murdering American citizens. Go figure.

About 22 American kids died every week in 2022 from fentanyl allegedly smuggled across the border but Biden democrats are too busy protecting illegal alien criminals to deal with the situation. Meanwhile lefties celebrate lame obscure left wing blogs that accuse republicans of being monsters for not caring about Ukrainian kids.

About 22 American kids died every week in 2022 from fentanyl allegedly smuggled across the border but Biden democrats are too busy protecting illegal alien criminals to deal with the situation. Meanwhile lefties celebrate lame obscure left wing blogs that accuse republicans of being monsters for not caring about Ukrainian kids.
~~~~~~~

The CDC says differently.

Wonkette is an extreme Leftist media outlet. Mostly false reporting.
“Yesterday, they got one more opportunity, when nine House Republicans voted against a resolution condemning … [checks notes] … Putin’s constant kidnapping and stealing of Ukrainian babies.”

This comes as no surprise, of course.

Whether appeasing Trump or Putin, unwillingness to vote for such a resolution is yet another example of just how reprehensible Republicans truly are.

Forum List

Back