9/11: The Unheeded Warning: As the anniversary of 9/11 I always like to reflect on what went wrong

john doe 101

Platinum Member
Sep 6, 2021
I watched a short doc last night entitled "9/11: The Unheeded Warning. It talked mostly about Ahmad Massoud and how his warnings regarding the Taliban and Pakistan went unheeded by the West. Which of course begs the question why does the United States still support Pakistan and even more crazy is why Pakistan still supports the Taliban even while the Taliban fires missles into Pakistan in 2021-2022.

I suppose the only somewhat logical reason for this is Pakistan does not want to be sandwiched between two enemies ie India to the east and Afghanistan to the west and still believes it can control the Taliban within Afghanistan and I guess is afraid of worse running Afghanistan.

As a side note I do not want this discussion filled with lunatics spouting off 9/11 conspiracies. This should be a discussion on The Taliban, Pakistan, and Ahmad Massoud and how the many politicians in the West (specifically the US and France) seemingly ignored the Taliban threat.

Last edited:
I hate to say this

Due to the extreme hate of white conservatives

I now DO NOT even think about or care about 911

911 means as much to me as an event like the invasion of Hastings

I watched a short doc last night entitled "9/11: The Unheeded Warning. It talked mostly about Ahmad Massoud and how his warnings regarding the Taliban and Pakistan went unheeded by the West. Which of course begs the question why does the United States still support Pakistan and even more crazy is why Pakistan still supports the Taliban even while the Taliban fires missles into Pakistan in 2021-2022.

I suppose the only somewhat logical reason for this is Pakistan does not want to be sandwiched between two enemies ie India to the east and Afghanistan to the west and still believes it can control the Taliban within Afghanistan and I guess is afraid of worse running Afghanistan.

As a side note I do not want this discussion filled with lunatics spouting off 9/11 conspiracies. This should be a discussion on The Taliban, Pakistan, and Ahmad Massoud and how the many politicians in the West (specifically the US and France) seemingly ignored the Taliban threat.

American degenerated culture is what
Yet you celebrate Stalinist people's war against the west in Ukraine

I do not support Putin
However, western imperialism is far worse

Who Speaks for Islam: What a Billion Muslims Really Think​

9/11 - The Unheeded Warning - Documentary​

Forum List

Back