9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

the tail number thing is just another of the multiple MINUTIA they use to make claims that dont fit in with reality

The Magic 8 Ball says, "it does not appear likely".

Hahaha...that's all you guys got. It doesn't matter how many times you fuck up. Just give each other a high five and keep rolling. That's why your security is not in information but only numbers.

The Magic 8 Ball was so damn accurate, it is now geting proved right TWICE in ONE "predicition."

The problem with morons like bent tight is that his position suffers from any kind of close inspection using numbers or any other kind of real information. Logic itself laughs at schmucks like bent tight.

I'm the one who posted six links showing how fdr works.....2 from NTSB....3 from publications and one from a manufacturer. All showing they work on a loop of 25 hours. One said "loop principle" because it's a fucking digital recorder. Hell, stick to your outright lying.....you sure as hell can't respond to the info.

the tail number thing is just another of the multiple MINUTIA they use to make claims that dont fit in with reality

Everything you can't explain is claimed to be minutia. You punks are a fucking waste of time. Bye bye.

Hi Trojan and Toro:

Oh good God :cuckoo::cuckoo:

So all the passanger families are liars, they never had a loved one scheduled to take the flight>

No. The families were DUPED like you ...

So the familes that went to the airport and SAW their loved ones get on a plane -- the ticket agents that worked the flight, the ground crews, and AA personnel at the airport -- all are either part of the conspiracy or part of the cover up .. is this your claim?

Everything you can't explain is claimed to be minutia. You punks are a fucking waste of time. Bye bye.
no, trying to have a logical rational discussion on this topic with fucking morons like YOU is a waste of time

when the fuck are you gonna realize that ONLY YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL ASSWIPES THINK IT WAS AN INSIDE JOB AND SEEK OUT PROFESSIONAL FUCKING HELP

As for the tail numbers.....follow that link and enter the flight info for 77 and 11 and you will see no tail number is assigned to those flights.
BTS | Airline On-Time Statistics

well there's ten minutes of my life i will never get back.... :(

didnt you just claim you do you own research a couple of posts ago?

well, you suck at it.

you made it sound like the tail number was missing from only these two flights and it was some big mystery. you are a jackass.

look at ANY flight from ANY airport on ANY airline that day. it looks like EVERY flight that didnt arrive at its destination by the time all planes were told to land have the same missing data. jesus, put in las vegas and southwest airlines for september 11th and you get a bazillion flights with the same shit........

fucking hell, you are a waste of time...... :cuckoo:

I'm the one who posted six links showing how fdr works.....2 from NTSB....3 from publications and one from a manufacturer. All showing they work on a loop of 25 hours. One said "loop principle" because it's a fucking digital recorder. Hell, stick to your outright lying.....you sure as hell can't respond to the info.

all you proved is that you are too fucking stupid to understand things that you read. :cuckoo:

all you proved is that you are too fucking stupid to understand things that you read. :cuckoo:
haven't i been saying that for some time now?
;)

here ya go, jackass.....

"The new Fairchild Model FA2100 series of recorders is 30 percent lighter than the current generation of protected recorders, and records more than 25 hours of flight data, L-3 officials say."

Commercial technology broadens mass-memory options for systems designers - Military & Aerospace Electronics

oh, while you are doing your research check what make and model the FDR was in flight 77. (jackass!!)

Last edited:
Hahaha...that's all you guys got. It doesn't matter how many times you fuck up. Just give each other a high five and keep rolling. That's why your security is not in information but only numbers.

The Magic 8 Ball was so damn accurate, it is now geting proved right TWICE in ONE "predicition."

The problem with morons like bent tight is that his position suffers from any kind of close inspection using numbers or any other kind of real information. Logic itself laughs at schmucks like bent tight.

Bent tight:

You can post lots of stuff and link to your heart's content. The problem is you clearly do not understand most of what you do link.

You have been exposed as an imbecile or a liar (take your pick) in this thread REPEATEDLY.

Your words are now quite meaningless.

You have become something of a cat's playtoy. You are just fun to bat around a little bit from time to time. But you have no substance.

The OP's premise itself has been thoroughly debunked and you are either too embarrassed to just admit it and move on -- or too fucking stupid to even recognize how the evidence has pwnd you repeatedly.

You make me to laff!

Bent tight:

You can post lots of stuff and link to your heart's content. The problem is you clearly do not understand most of what you do link.

You have been exposed as an imbecile or a liar (take your pick) in this thread REPEATEDLY.

You have become something of a cat's playtoy. You are just fun to bat around a little bit from time to time. But you have no substance.

The OP's premise itself has been thoroughly debunked and you are either too embarrassed to just admit it and move on -- or too fucking stupid to even recognize how the evidence has pwnd you repeatedly.

You make me to laff!

but then you are irrelevent so...

Bent tight:

You make me to laff!

but then you are irrelevent so...

Moron can't even finish a thought. Hell, a jerkoff like you can barely begin a thought.

I may be irrelevant to you. I couldn't care less. It's like you being irrelevant to everyone WITH a functioning brain. Id-eots doesn't care! :razz:

The OP has been thoroughly debunked. It started off stupid and then got reamed. So, of course, you, being a fucking moron, stick with it!

:lol::lol:

Hi Trojan and Toro:

Oh good God :cuckoo::cuckoo:

So all the passanger families are liars, they never had a loved one scheduled to take the flight>

No. The families were DUPED like you ...

So the familes that went to the airport and SAW their loved ones get on a plane -- the ticket agents that worked the flight, the ground crews, and AA personnel at the airport -- all are either part of the conspiracy or part of the cover up .. is this your claim?

AND who received calls from the planes, AND who were delivered mementos from the crash.

Yes, that is his claim.

my claim is the official story is untrue and a cover-up

That can't be it.

If the "official" story is allegedly "untrue" and a "cover-up," then what is it covering up?

What is the "true" story?

Are you claiming you don't know?

Or, are you claiming you have some evidence to support accusing some person or entity or State other than al qaeda?

Who had the motive to commit these atrocities?

If not al qaeda, who was it and what did they have to "gain" by doing it?

[
i can think of lots of groups that could potentially gain from it but there is no evidence that points to anyone except al-qeda.

[
i can think of lots of groups that could potentially gain from it but there is no evidence that points to anyone except al-qeda.

A vivid imagination is all well and good. But I agree, it makes a bit more sense (which is to say it makes at least some sense) to weed out such prospects via evidence. There is no evidence these Troofers have EVER even considered attempting to point to that any entity other than al qaeda has any culpability for the 9/11/2001 atrocities. Yet these scumbagTroofers are more than happy to jump on a false denial by the leader of the group that clearly DID do the deeds.

Yet these scumbagTroofers are more than happy to jump on a false denial by the leader of the group that clearly DID do the deeds.

i find that disturbing as well. they have no problem believing the known terrorist bin laden when he denied anything to do with 9/11 (even though he admits it later) but they refuse to believe all the hard evidence that it was NOT an inside job.

Yet these scumbagTroofers are more than happy to jump on a false denial by the leader of the group that clearly DID do the deeds.

i find that disturbing as well. they have no problem believing the known terrorist bin laden when he denied anything to do with 9/11 (even though he admits it later) but they refuse to believe all the hard evidence that it was NOT an inside job.
it was not Bin Laden that denied it
it was a release by the taliban that knew the ass whomping it was about to get and was trying to make it seem as though they didnt allow bin laden to do it

Forum List

Back