9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

Pitiful premise. You assume if someone surprising doesn't confess on their death bed that is evidence the OCT is true. And your camp refers to trutherz as saying dumb shit?
i refer to them as dumb shits mostly because they are. your post telling someone what they assume is a perfect example.

Wowzza you are special. After you demanded I explained that "42 hour" claim Fizz posted it wasn't his research and was not sure if it was accurate so no, he never posted anything supporting it. After I pointed out 77's fdr was not capable of doing 42 hours he offered to let me retract with the threat of "making an ass" of myself if I didn't. Well, I've asked him a few times to prove his claim and he has ignored it.

I can't say for sure, but it may have something to do with the links I posted from the NTBS showing the fdr on 77 was on a 25 hour loop and not 42 hours. I really appreciate people like you worshiping the OCT because you help make it clear many OCTAs don't give a fuck about anyone or anything except defending the OCT. Good day sir.

you do understand the word "minimum", right. it records a minimum of 25 hours. it records until the the data is full and then the oldest data is discarded in favor of the new. you do understand all this FDR stuff, right? or are you talking out of your ass again? you do realize that the amount of data in hours it can hold would depend upon how much data it receives, right? there is no loop because it is digital not tape. it is not a constant therefore they give minimums. :cuckoo:

i already showed you where you can find the actual FDR data. since it doesnt have time stamps you need to open the file and plot where it was on the earth for all the data written. you can work backwards from the pentagon crash all the way to the beginning of the data. then you can match that up with known flights and actual departure times from airports. then you can calculate how many hours it was between the earliest data and the time it hit the pentagon. i dont know where the guy got the 42 hours from because when i did all the above i mentioned i came up with a much much higher number. like 90 something hours.

but feel free to do all the math and research to prove me wrong.

while you are at it..... take notice that the DOOR WAS NEVER RECORDED OPENED THAT ENTIRE TIME.

are you still sticking by the claims that the hijacking was impossible?

I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED THE HIJACKING WAS IMPOSSIBLE SO YOUR OUTRIGHT LYING ABOUT MY POSITION IS CHILDISHNESS.

Did you get that? Read it again. Then read it again.

You also don't know what the fuck you're talking about with the fdr loop time. You should really not copy other OCTA's research. Have you learned nothing yet? The fdr records over time, not simply the amount of data. Ie. Sensors will send a signal every 4 seconds for the flight deck door to record its position and note if it is opened or closed. Once 25 hours have been spent the data is looped to always retain the most recent 25 hours. I've already posted two links from the NTSB confirming this as well as one from an avionics publication. But i'll post some more because I am enjoying kicking the living shit out of your ignorant arguments.

"The FDR generally has enough storage space to record the incoming data for 25 hours continuously, after this time the new incoming data is recorded over the oldest data so that the FDR always holds the last 25 hours of data."
Flight Recorders

Do you see what that says? After 25 hours new data is recorded over older data.....that is the fucking loop.

Here's another source:

"The FDR records on an endless loop principle and contains data from the last 24 hours of the flight."
Aircraft Accident Investigations: World of Forensic Science

Gee, doesn't that say something about the recording being on a loop?

That makes five links in total and here's another:

"Recording duration :• Power supply: 115 V / 400 Hz or 28 V DC
• Consumption: 10 VA
- 25 hours (256 words/sec"
http://www.sagemavionics.com/ProdFiles/Brochures/FlightDataManagement/SSFDR.pdf

There's a total of SIX links I've given you showing the recording loop is 25 hours. What have you produced besides hubris, hypocrisy, and denial?

Then you keep claiming the door was always shut. The problem with that einstein is it came from the same source where you said it recorded the last 42 hours. I've blown that fucking claim to bits.

Will you do your usual routine? You know...put your tail between your legs and hide for a few days then come back to post like I never provided the above info? You even threatened to make an ass out of me if I stuck to my claim about the fdr being on a 25 hour loop. Looks like you fucked up. Again.

Of course we also know what the outcome of this will be. You will admit you were wrong (eventually) then follow it up with "it doesn't matter." You always do that. So why is it you vehemently stick to a clearly false claim to try and defend it only to say "it doesn't matter" when it's shown your claim is bullshit?

Pitiful premise. You assume if someone surprising doesn't confess on their death bed that is evidence the OCT is true. And your camp refers to trutherz as saying dumb shit?
i refer to them as dumb shits mostly because they are. your post telling someone what they assume is a perfect example.

What? The post claimed the lack of a deathbed confession is evidence the OCT is true. I didn't tell anyone what they assume. That's what the fucking post claimed!

oh its not a thousand or 500...or ? your precise calculations say thousands required now...interesting and what chance meeting with a terrorist have you had to get this number of the bin laden 12...lol a bar in the delta quaqdrent.?..oh please tell

huh? :cuckoo:

nevermind. not only do i not understand your babble. i dont really care....

...tell us again how the cockpit door that wasnt even being monitored was never opened and its impossible for the plane to have been hijacked. thats always good for a laugh. :lol:

Where is the evidence the door wasn't being monitored? Provide the exact quote with the link in response. Thanks.

where is bin laden why has no one talked after all these years ?

bin laden has about a dozen people that know where he is. even then some people do talk but we dont get the info fast enough.

a dozen is nothing compared to the thousands of people you require to pull off any complex wtc scenario like you are talking about.

How did you arrive at the conclusion it would "take thousands?" What I mean is, did you actually formulate a method and let the math provide the number or did you just pull that figure out of your ass?

where is bin laden why has no one talked after all these years ?

bin laden has about a dozen people that know where he is. even then some people do talk but we dont get the info fast enough.

a dozen is nothing compared to the thousands of people you require to pull off any complex wtc scenario like you are talking about.

How did you arrive at the conclusion it would "take thousands?" What I mean is, did you actually formulate a method and let the math provide the number or did you just pull that figure out of your ass?

For starters there were hundreds of investigators from all levels of Government involved. ALL of them would have had to be in on the cover up. From how many different States?

Wiring 3 buildings secretly would required dozens of people. A secret missile launch would require a hell of a lot MILITARY personnel. Hijacking 2 planes and ferreting off the crew and passengers of two more planes to murder them would require hundreds of people.

All the air traffic controllers would have to be in on it. Someone would have to hired to play the wives of the men that never really got called. Phone companies would have to be in on it. The Airlines would have to be in on it. The airports that the planes originated would have to be in on it. 136 eye witnesses that SAW the plane in DC would have to be in on it. All the fire and emergency rescue people in Pennsylvania and Washington DC would have to be in on it.

Getting the idea yet?

For starters there were hundreds of investigators from all levels of Government involved. ALL of them would have had to be in on the cover up. From how many different States?

Wiring 3 buildings secretly would required dozens of people. A secret missile launch would require a hell of a lot MILITARY personnel. Hijacking 2 planes and ferreting off the crew and passengers of two more planes to murder them would require hundreds of people.

All the air traffic controllers would have to be in on it. Someone would have to hired to play the wives of the men that never really got called. Phone companies would have to be in on it. The Airlines would have to be in on it. The airports that the planes originated would have to be in on it. 136 eye witnesses that SAW the plane in DC would have to be in on it. All the fire and emergency rescue people in Pennsylvania and Washington DC would have to be in on it.

Getting the idea yet?

No.

Getting the idea yet?

It looks like you keep making up numbers based on a large amount of assumptions. This is proven by you being unable to explain how your supposed false flag op would have operated. For those numbers to be accurate you should be able to easily recite how it would have happened but you are not able to do that which means those numbers are no less full of shit than the OP that claims it has indisputable proof explosives were used. Furthermore, you have a specific agenda of trying to make it look like a false flag op would be impossible. That is why you make baseless assumptions and throw out random numbers.

The problem with that is it shows you defend the OCT not mainly on merits of evidence, but by strange assumptions and a lack of imagination.

I'm fully confident if one, two or even ten people confessed to helping pull it off you and most other OCTAs would simply claim they are nutjobs looking for attention or just wackos. How do I say that? Saw it with iraq and wmd. No matter how many whistle blowers or evidence came out the loyal apologists always found a shitty excuse.

(general fyi: that doesn't mean all who accept the OCT also supported the iraq invasion. The comparison is simply highlighting the hysteria of Nationalism)

Hi Curve:

I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED THE HIJACKING WAS IMPOSSIBLE SO YOUR OUTRIGHT LYING ABOUT MY POSITION IS CHILDISHNESS.

For your information, the AA77 hijacking WAS IMPOSSIBLE, because that flight (like AA11) WAS CANCELED on 9/11 (Post #106)!!!! Period.

Canceled flights CANNOT BE HIJACKED. The people who believe AA77 was hijacked are:

1. Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES (like you).
2. DoD Cover Story Handlers/Operatives/Assets (like Gam, Fizz, Ollie, etc..)

GL,

Terral

Hi Curve:

For your information, the AA77 hijacking WAS IMPOSSIBLE, because that flight (like AA11) WAS CANCELED on 9/11 (Post #106)!!!! Period.

Canceled flights CANNOT BE HIJACKED. The people who believe AA77 was hijacked are:

GL,

Terral

Oh good God :cuckoo::cuckoo:

So all the passanger families are liars, they never had a loved one scheduled to take the flight>

Hi Curve:

GL,

Terral

So all the passanger families are liars, they never had a loved one scheduled to take the flight>

Terral will show you a link that says the flight did not take off, or at least it says time 0:00:00. That is proof positive to Terral that no flights took off. How could it be if the time of departure says 0:00:00? Of course, idiosyncracies, mistakes, or process must ALWAYS be ruled out. So even though we all saw a plane slam into the WTC, according to Terrallogic, it never happened because of a couple of numbers on the flight log.

Hi Trojan and Toro:

No. The families were DUPED like you ...

Terral will show you a link that says the flight did not take off, or at least it says time 0:00:00. That is proof positive to Terral that no flights took off.

Go through the Departure Data for yourself!

1. Start Here >> Bureau Of Transportation Statistics
2. Click on >> Airline On-Time Statistics
3. Click on >> Detailed Statistics Departures
4. Select >> All Statistics
5. Select >> Washington, DC - Washington Dulles International (IAD)
6. Select >> American Airlines (AA)
7. Select >> September, 11, 2001

This Is What You See

The 'Tail Number' is "UNKNOWN," because the jetliner never entered the runway like the other canceled flights! All of the data is zeroed out, because no literal jetliner used the runway for airport personnel to enter any times!

How could it be if the time of departure says 0:00:00? Of course, idiosyncracies, mistakes, or process must ALWAYS be ruled out.

No. There is no mistake! The DoD/FBI murdered innocent Americans who 'could' blow the cover on this 9/11 Inside-job Attack 'and' they gave the victims seats on canceled AA Flights (11 and 77)! Why? That is easy: DUPES will believe anything ...

So even though we all saw a plane slam into the WTC, according to Terrallogic, it never happened because of a couple of numbers on the flight log.

Jetliners were used from the Global Guardian Wargames (story) that ran as a cover for the 9/11 Inside-job Attacks! That is where the retrofitted A-3 Skywarrior (story) came from that attacked the Pentagon at 9:31:39 AM (my Topic + 9:31 Topic) 'and' why that aircraft came from the 'north' (map = from WTC theater) and NOT from the west ...

GL,

Terral

Hi Curve:

1. Loyal Bushie/Obama DUPES (like you).
2. DoD Cover Story Handlers/Operatives/Assets (like Gam, Fizz, Ollie, etc..)

GL,

Terral

I followed the link and what I found checks out with what you claimed:
http://www.bts.gov/xml/ontimesummarystatistics/src/dstat/OntimeSummaryDepaturesData.xml

What your dumbass obviously doesn't know is I've always been a loud opponent of dubya and obama. I've also always said I don't know what happened on 9E so when you make idiotic assumptions and blatantly false claims don't be surprised if people see that as a handicap and hesitant to trust what you say. And you really need to drop the "disinfo agent" crap. All you do is make yourself look sooper paranoid.

So how do we know where AA issued the tail number from? Obviously it's out there. This is interesting info so I don't know why people would dismiss such a clear fact with the wave of a hand.

Hi Curve:

GL,

Terral

Terral will show you a link that says the flight did not take off, or at least it says time 0:00:00. That is proof positive to Terral that no flights took off. How could it be if the time of departure says 0:00:00? Of course, idiosyncracies, mistakes, or process must ALWAYS be ruled out. So even though we all saw a plane slam into the WTC, according to Terrallogic, it never happened because of a couple of numbers on the flight log.

Dismissing the info with no further regard is pretty silly.

Getting the idea yet?

It looks like you keep making up numbers based on a large amount of assumptions. This is proven by you being unable to explain how your supposed false flag op would have operated. For those numbers to be accurate you should be able to easily recite how it would have happened but you are not able to do that which means those numbers are no less full of shit than the OP that claims it has indisputable proof explosives were used. Furthermore, you have a specific agenda of trying to make it look like a false flag op would be impossible. That is why you make baseless assumptions and throw out random numbers.

The problem with that is it shows you defend the OCT not mainly on merits of evidence, but by strange assumptions and a lack of imagination.

I'm fully confident if one, two or even ten people confessed to helping pull it off you and most other OCTAs would simply claim they are nutjobs looking for attention or just wackos. How do I say that? Saw it with iraq and wmd. No matter how many whistle blowers or evidence came out the loyal apologists always found a shitty excuse.

(general fyi: that doesn't mean all who accept the OCT also supported the iraq invasion. The comparison is simply highlighting the hysteria of Nationalism)

Making up numbers? You are beyond ignorant. HUNDREDS of investigators were involved in the 4 hijackings the wreck sites, the attempts to piece together who did what and why. Yet NOT a single investigators has EVER said they doubted what they found. None have said they were told to lie and none have said they were in on a great cover up.

These investigators are from all levels of Government and private industry. From the military and the intel agencies. NOT ONE supports or found a single shred of evidence to support a false flag operation.

4 Planes with HUNDREDS of people on them were involved. From 4 locations. We have eye witnesses that saw the Pentagon plane low and heading for the Pentagon. Yet the KEY to the false flag claim is that no plane ever hit the Pentagon. No one can even INVENT a story to cover what happened to the air craft, the crew or passengers if it did not hit the Pentagon. That is just ignored. In order for the air craft to have not hit the building we must believe that all the investigators from the airlines, the military and the local authorities lied about the aircraft existing. We must believe that those investigators that claimed to have found bodies and artifacts from passengers and crew in the Pentagon all lied OR that the super secret Government op manged to kidnap all the people from a busy airport murder them char their bodies and otherwise mangle them and then secretly get most of an airplane and all the personal stuff including dna and body parts into the missile hole in less then an hour from the kidnappings.

We are to believe that some super secret Government black op secretly either wired 3 public buildings with THOUSANDS of people using said buildings a day or sprayed explosives in the spots. And again we have to assume that all the investigators either lied about the 2 aircraft existing and that some great holographic image was used to fake the FILM of the airliner hitting the second building.

OR perhaps the Government got some agents to agree to commit suicide by hijacking the planes and then making sure they flew them into the secretly prepared spots on the towers. And all the phone calls were faked.

I can go on and on as to just how IDIOTIC the whole false flag claim is but it is pointless dumb asses retards like you just ignore the overwhelming facts and focus on some minor detail to fabricate from whole cloth a vast secret operation. THEN have the balls to claim it would only take a few people to pull off.

THE OVERWHELMING reality is that only a paranoid delusional could honestly believe there was some vast secret operations by the US Government on 9/11.

believing those numbers mean anything other than an anomaly is fucking delusional

Getting the idea yet?

Making up numbers? You are beyond ignorant. HUNDREDS of investigators were involved in the 4 hijackings the wreck sites, the attempts to piece together who did what and why. Yet NOT a single investigators has EVER said they doubted what they found. None have said they were told to lie and none have said they were in on a great cover up.

These investigators are from all levels of Government and private industry. From the military and the intel agencies. NOT ONE supports or found a single shred of evidence to support a false flag operation.

4 Planes with HUNDREDS of people on them were involved. From 4 locations. We have eye witnesses that saw the Pentagon plane low and heading for the Pentagon. Yet the KEY to the false flag claim is that no plane ever hit the Pentagon. No one can even INVENT a story to cover what happened to the air craft, the crew or passengers if it did not hit the Pentagon. That is just ignored. In order for the air craft to have not hit the building we must believe that all the investigators from the airlines, the military and the local authorities lied about the aircraft existing. We must believe that those investigators that claimed to have found bodies and artifacts from passengers and crew in the Pentagon all lied OR that the super secret Government op manged to kidnap all the people from a busy airport murder them char their bodies and otherwise mangle them and then secretly get most of an airplane and all the personal stuff including dna and body parts into the missile hole in less then an hour from the kidnappings.

We are to believe that some super secret Government black op secretly either wired 3 public buildings with THOUSANDS of people using said buildings a day or sprayed explosives in the spots. And again we have to assume that all the investigators either lied about the 2 aircraft existing and that some great holographic image was used to fake the FILM of the airliner hitting the second building.

OR perhaps the Government got some agents to agree to commit suicide by hijacking the planes and then making sure they flew them into the secretly prepared spots on the towers. And all the phone calls were faked.

I can go on and on as to just how IDIOTIC the whole false flag claim is but it is pointless dumb asses retards like you just ignore the overwhelming facts and focus on some minor detail to fabricate from whole cloth a vast secret operation. THEN have the balls to claim it would only take a few people to pull off.

THE OVERWHELMING reality is that only a paranoid delusional could honestly believe there was some vast secret operations by the US Government on 9/11.

That was nothing but a whiny rant. Plus, I've never claimed it was a false flag op.....for the 28th time I will say again I don't know what happened. All I did in response to your post is point out you make a wild claim about big numbers as suspected, and you pulled it out of your ass because you could not even give a brief description of how your pretend false flag op wouldve occurred. You're the OCTA version of Terral. How does that feel?

If you aren't capable of simple dialogue then why post in theses threads? Makes no sense

.....for the 28th time I will say again I don't know what happened.

well let me take this opportunity to get you up to date.

a bunch of muslim terrorists hijacked four airplanes. two crashed into the world trade center towers. they fell down and killed a lot of innocent people. one plane crashed into the pentagon and killed a lot of people. another crashed into a field in pennsyvania and killed a lot of people.

there you have it. now you know. now you dont need to claim you dont know what happened because you have been told. :cuckoo:

believing those numbers mean anything other than an anomaly is fucking delusional

Two flights out of four are listed as cancelled. Fifty percent of the hijacked planes being listed as cancelled is just an anomaly? I don't know if it means anything or not but the first step would be to see how often the records show flights that were cancelled with no tail numbers actually flew. Do you know the stats on that? Of course not because you only care about one thing: calling people names.

Two flights out of four are listed as cancelled. Fifty percent of the hijacked planes being listed as cancelled is just an anomaly? I don't know if it means anything or not but the first step would be to see how often the records show flights that were cancelled with no tail numbers actually flew. Do you know the stats on that? Of course not because you only care about one thing: calling people names.

its your evidence.... why dont YOU do the research? lazy ass twoofers..... i bet you are a deadbeat dad living off us taxpayers too. just lick christophera.

what time were they cancelled? did you check to see what time zone that time is in? do you think the flight should have been listed as "arrived" instead of cancelled? i'm not sure that is exactly appropriate.

Forum List

Back