9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

.....for the 28th time I will say again I don't know what happened.

well let me take this opportunity to get you up to date.

a bunch of muslim terrorists hijacked four airplanes. two crashed into the world trade center towers. they fell down and killed a lot of innocent people. one plane crashed into the pentagon and killed a lot of people. another crashed into a field in pennsyvania and killed a lot of people.

there you have it. now you know. now you dont need to claim you dont know what happened because you have been told. :cuckoo:

You? Being told by you means it's true? Aren't you the one who made a few shitty claims in this thread alone? Did you ever respond to the SIX links I posted about the fdr? Probably not. Your skirt hangs a little lower than divecon's but you're both fucked on a regular basis.

Just because people like you swallow the government's jizz doesn't mean those who don't are wackos. Got anymore genius posts?

Dismissing the info with no further regard is pretty silly.
believing those numbers mean anything other than an anomaly is fucking delusional

Two flights out of four are listed as cancelled. Fifty percent of the hijacked planes being listed as cancelled is just an anomaly? I don't know if it means anything or not but the first step would be to see how often the records show flights that were cancelled with no tail numbers actually flew. Do you know the stats on that? Of course not because you only care about one thing: calling people names.
so, you believe the government to be that competent to not make errors on flight reports?

^^^^^^^

here i am TRYING once again out of MILLIONS of times, trying to use logic and reason with someone that has shown they LACK that capability

Last edited:
believing those numbers mean anything other than an anomaly is fucking delusional

Two flights out of four are listed as cancelled. Fifty percent of the hijacked planes being listed as cancelled is just an anomaly? I don't know if it means anything or not but the first step would be to see how often the records show flights that were cancelled with no tail numbers actually flew. Do you know the stats on that? Of course not because you only care about one thing: calling people names.

its your evidence.... why dont YOU do the research? lazy ass twoofers..... i bet you are a deadbeat dad living off us taxpayers too. just lick christophera.

what time were they cancelled? did you check to see what time zone that time is in? do you think the flight should have been listed as "arrived" instead of cancelled? i'm not sure that is exactly appropriate.

All 4 planes crashed. The damnable Troofers would insist that it MUST be a "conspiracy" involving folks OTHER THAN the terrorists who we KNOW did it because the flights got listed as "cancelled" instead of "arrived, NY," "arrived, NY," "arrived, DC" and "arrived, PA."

The Troofers are actually a rather disgusting lot.

.....for the 28th time I will say again I don't know what happened.

well let me take this opportunity to get you up to date.

a bunch of muslim terrorists hijacked four airplanes. two crashed into the world trade center towers. they fell down and killed a lot of innocent people. one plane crashed into the pentagon and killed a lot of people. another crashed into a field in pennsyvania and killed a lot of people.

there you have it. now you know. now you dont need to claim you dont know what happened because you have been told. :cuckoo:

You? Being told by you means it's true? Aren't you the one who made a few shitty claims in this thread alone? Did you ever respond to the SIX links I posted about the fdr? Probably not. Your skirt hangs a little lower than divecon's but you're both fucked on a regular basis.

Just because people like you swallow the government's jizz doesn't mean those who don't are wackos. Got anymore genius posts?

i went over the FDR and explained it all to you many times. you obviously dont understand it. thats not my fault, dude. the flight door wasnt recorded EVER.

you claimed you didnt know what happened. i told you. now you cant claim you dont know anymore.

Hi Curve:

And you really need to drop the "disinfo agent" crap. All you do is make yourself look sooper paranoid.

In other words, Gam :)cool:) and Mr. Fizz :)cool:) and Ollie :)cool:) are just idiots :)confused::confused::confused:) who blindly push Official Cover Story LIES ...

Okay, if you say so (but I know better) ...

GL,

Terral

its your evidence.... why dont YOU do the research? lazy ass twoofers..... i bet you are a deadbeat dad living off us taxpayers too. just lick christophera.

what time were they cancelled? did you check to see what time zone that time is in? do you think the flight should have been listed as "arrived" instead of cancelled? i'm not sure that is exactly appropriate.

Having worked in aviation in the Army I'm a little bit familiar with the process. I don't give a shit about the "arrival time." I specifically pointed out the TAIL NUMBERS. Why is it every time you get faced with info you can't address your ad homs kick up?

Unlike your camp I do my own research. Divecon claimed it was simply an "anomaly" but he gave no reason. That's when I pointed out he does not know the stats on that log archive. Talk about not doing research.....you fucking go on parasitical runs on other boards then post the info here as if you did the homework. Your "flight door was closed for 42" hours is a great example.

I do my own research as proven by the six links you ignored. Are you going to project and whine some more or do you have something of substance to offer?

Oh yeah, for the....what....8th time.....can you explain why New York kept ground zero testimonies hidden for over 4 years and released them only after being forced to? How long will you keep ignoring that?

Construction of the World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

snip;
"Aircraft impact

Experts now agree that the airplanes did not hit either building. Space aliens blasted the buildings with advanced weopons, while abducting all the passengers. The passengers were transffered to their planet to be used in an effort to breed a super-human race to take over the earth. This was attempted by these aliens once before, sadly they abducted a midget and the genetically engineer super race came out to small to be taken seriously. The evil midgets wer trained by Elvis Presley on the alien planet. Elvis was previously abducted but was found to be impotent and could not breed. additionally his DNA was damaged by drug use in his early life. These elvis trained evil midgets cleaned up all traces of the aliens and their super secret weopons. During the cleanup, several earthlings were killed, creating bodies and lending credence to the official government cover up. Experts now agree that all other stories are now considered to be created and spread to hide the truth that space aliens are working to take over the earth."

Having worked in aviation in the Army I'm a little bit familiar with the process. I don't give a shit about the "arrival time." I specifically pointed out the TAIL NUMBERS. Why is it every time you get faced with info you can't address your ad homs kick up?

Unlike your camp I do my own research. Divecon claimed it was simply an "anomaly" but he gave no reason. That's when I pointed out he does not know the stats on that log archive. Talk about not doing research.....you fucking go on parasitical runs on other boards then post the info here as if you did the homework. Your "flight door was closed for 42" hours is a great example.

I do my own research as proven by the six links you ignored. Are you going to project and whine some more or do you have something of substance to offer?

Oh yeah, for the....what....8th time.....can you explain why New York kept ground zero testimonies hidden for over 4 years and released them only after being forced to? How long will you keep ignoring that?

yeah, the 42 hours was wrong. i admitted already i dont know where he came up with that numbert. it was really in the 90 hours range but feel free to do your own research about it like i did. so in reality it was closed for 42 hours. it was closed for more than 42 hours. it was closed for about twice that long.

its a bit like arguing about the color shirt lee harvey oswald was wearing. in the end it really has no effect on anything. just like the "door was never opened" argument when it wasnt even monitored. you are busy arguing whether it was 42 hours or not. who fucking cares..... it wasnt monitored.

honestly, i dont know what 6 links you are referring to. are these videos? a large percentage of the time i post from my phone and cant see the videos.

also, what is your evidence about tail numbers? (you are getting a bit off topic for the thread, by the way)

Last edited:

yeah, the 42 hours was wrong. i admitted already i dont know where he came up with that numbert. it was really in the 90 hours range but feel free to do your own research about it like i did. so in reality it was closed for 42 hours. it was closed for more than 42 hours. it was closed for about twice that long.

its a bit like arguing about the color shirt lee harvey oswald was wearing. in the end it really has no effect on anything. just like the "door was never opened" argument when it wasnt even monitored. you are busy arguing whether it was 42 hours or not. who fucking cares..... it wasnt monitored.

honestly, i dont know what 6 links you are referring to. are these videos? a large percentage of the time i post from my phone and cant see the videos.

also, what is your evidence about tail numbers? (you are getting a bit off topic for the thread, by the way)
LHO's shirt was PINK i tell ya

:lol:

Hi Curve:

And you really need to drop the "disinfo agent" crap. All you do is make yourself look sooper paranoid.

In other words, Gam :)cool:) and Mr. Fizz :)cool:) and Ollie :)cool:) are just idiots :)confused::confused::confused:) who blindly push Official Cover Story LIES ...

Okay, if you say so (but I know better) ...

GL,

Terral

You don't get it.....you're just as rabid as many OCTAs
on here. What the hell do you ever accomplish by screaming "DISINFO AGENTS!" It's no less counterproductive than OCTAs screaming "Twoofer WHACKJOBS!"

Wowzza you are special. After you demanded I explained that "42 hour" claim Fizz posted it wasn't his research and was not sure if it was accurate so no, he never posted anything supporting it. After I pointed out 77's fdr was not capable of doing 42 hours he offered to let me retract with the threat of "making an ass" of myself if I didn't. Well, I've asked him a few times to prove his claim and he has ignored it.

I can't say for sure, but it may have something to do with the links I posted from the NTBS showing the fdr on 77 was on a 25 hour loop and not 42 hours. I really appreciate people like you worshiping the OCT because you help make it clear many OCTAs don't give a fuck about anyone or anything except defending the OCT. Good day sir.

you do understand the word "minimum", right. it records a minimum of 25 hours. it records until the the data is full and then the oldest data is discarded in favor of the new. you do understand all this FDR stuff, right? or are you talking out of your ass again? you do realize that the amount of data in hours it can hold would depend upon how much data it receives, right? there is no loop because it is digital not tape. it is not a constant therefore they give minimums. :cuckoo:

i already showed you where you can find the actual FDR data. since it doesnt have time stamps you need to open the file and plot where it was on the earth for all the data written. you can work backwards from the pentagon crash all the way to the beginning of the data. then you can match that up with known flights and actual departure times from airports. then you can calculate how many hours it was between the earliest data and the time it hit the pentagon. i dont know where the guy got the 42 hours from because when i did all the above i mentioned i came up with a much much higher number. like 90 something hours.

but feel free to do all the math and research to prove me wrong.

while you are at it..... take notice that the DOOR WAS NEVER RECORDED OPENED THAT ENTIRE TIME.

are you still sticking by the claims that the hijacking was impossible?

I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED THE HIJACKING WAS IMPOSSIBLE SO YOUR OUTRIGHT LYING ABOUT MY POSITION IS CHILDISHNESS.

Did you get that? Read it again. Then read it again.

You also don't know what the fuck you're talking about with the fdr loop time. You should really not copy other OCTA's research. Have you learned nothing yet? The fdr records over time, not simply the amount of data. Ie. Sensors will send a signal every 4 seconds for the flight deck door to record its position and note if it is opened or closed. Once 25 hours have been spent the data is looped to always retain the most recent 25 hours. I've already posted two links from the NTSB confirming this as well as one from an avionics publication. But i'll post some more because I am enjoying kicking the living shit out of your ignorant arguments.

"The FDR generally has enough storage space to record the incoming data for 25 hours continuously, after this time the new incoming data is recorded over the oldest data so that the FDR always holds the last 25 hours of data."
Flight Recorders

Do you see what that says? After 25 hours new data is recorded over older data.....that is the fucking loop.

Here's another source:

"The FDR records on an endless loop principle and contains data from the last 24 hours of the flight."
Aircraft Accident Investigations: World of Forensic Science

Gee, doesn't that say something about the recording being on a loop?

That makes five links in total and here's another:

"Recording duration :• Power supply: 115 V / 400 Hz or 28 V DC
• Consumption: 10 VA
- 25 hours (256 words/sec"
http://www.sagemavionics.com/ProdFiles/Brochures/FlightDataManagement/SSFDR.pdf

There's a total of SIX links I've given you showing the recording loop is 25 hours. What have you produced besides hubris, hypocrisy, and denial?

Then you keep claiming the door was always shut. The problem with that einstein is it came from the same source where you said it recorded the last 42 hours. I've blown that fucking claim to bits.

Will you do your usual routine? You know...put your tail between your legs and hide for a few days then come back to post like I never provided the above info? You even threatened to make an ass out of me if I stuck to my claim about the fdr being on a 25 hour loop. Looks like you fucked up. Again.

Of course we also know what the outcome of this will be. You will admit you were wrong (eventually) then follow it up with "it doesn't matter." You always do that. So why is it you vehemently stick to a clearly false claim to try and defend it only to say "it doesn't matter" when it's shown your claim is bullshit?

Wowzza you are special. After you demanded I explained that "42 hour" claim Fizz posted it wasn't his research and was not sure if it was accurate so no, he never posted anything supporting it. After I pointed out 77's fdr was not capable of doing 42 hours he offered to let me retract with the threat of "making an ass" of myself if I didn't. Well, I've asked him a few times to prove his claim and he has ignored it.

I can't say for sure, but it may have something to do with the links I posted from the NTBS showing the fdr on 77 was on a 25 hour loop and not 42 hours. I really appreciate people like you worshiping the OCT because you help make it clear many OCTAs don't give a fuck about anyone or anything except defending the OCT. Good day sir.

you do understand the word "minimum", right. it records a minimum of 25 hours. it records until the the data is full and then the oldest data is discarded in favor of the new. you do understand all this FDR stuff, right? or are you talking out of your ass again? you do realize that the amount of data in hours it can hold would depend upon how much data it receives, right? there is no loop because it is digital not tape. it is not a constant therefore they give minimums. :cuckoo:

i already showed you where you can find the actual FDR data. since it doesnt have time stamps you need to open the file and plot where it was on the earth for all the data written. you can work backwards from the pentagon crash all the way to the beginning of the data. then you can match that up with known flights and actual departure times from airports. then you can calculate how many hours it was between the earliest data and the time it hit the pentagon. i dont know where the guy got the 42 hours from because when i did all the above i mentioned i came up with a much much higher number. like 90 something hours.

while you are at it..... take notice that the DOOR WAS NEVER RECORDED OPENED THAT ENTIRE TIME.

I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED THE HIJACKING WAS IMPOSSIBLE SO YOUR OUTRIGHT LYING ABOUT MY POSITION IS CHILDISHNESS.
i never said you did. but eots did, jackass. the questions was to him.

Did you get that? Read it again. Then read it again.
maybe you should. notice the difference colors? isnt that pretty.

You also don't know what the fuck you're talking about with the fdr loop time. You should really not copy other OCTA's research. Have you learned nothing yet? The fdr records over time, not simply the amount of data.
wrong. a digital unit will record until it is full. then it will discard old data in favor of the new. there is no physical "loop" as in older units.
Ie. Sensors will send a signal every 4 seconds for the flight deck door to record its position and note if it is opened or closed. Once 25 hours have been spent the data is looped to always retain the most recent 25 hours.
thats not what your link below says at all and it isnt what happens in reality. you really do have no idea what you are talking about.
I've already posted two links from the NTSB confirming this as well as one from an avionics publication. But i'll post some more because I am enjoying kicking the living shit out of your ignorant arguments.

"The FDR generally has enough storage space to record the incoming data for 25 hours continuously, after this time the new incoming data is recorded over the oldest data so that the FDR always holds the last 25 hours of data."
Flight Recorders

Do you see what that says? After 25 hours new data is recorded over older data.....that is the fucking loop.
reading comprehension problem? "new incoming data is recorded over the oldest data so that the FDR holds the last 25 hours of data." it says it records over the oldest data. it doesnt just erase shit when it gets to 25 hours old. it stores as much as it can until its full and then dumps the oldest data. 25 hours is the minimum.
"Current FDRs must retain the most recent 25 hours of flight data." Flight Data Recorders
logically speaking, why would the FDR get rid of data that it can keep? sorry. i said logic again. i know you dont like that word.

Here's another source:

"The FDR records on an endless loop principle and contains data from the last 24 hours of the flight."
Aircraft Accident Investigations: World of Forensic Science
so which is it? 24 or 25? your two links contradict each other (at least according to your theories of how the FDR works)
the truth is they are both right because the FDR records AT LEAST that much data. so if there is 42 hours of data on the recorder then the last 25 hours is on there. understand that? (probably not)

Gee, doesn't that say something about the recording being on a loop?
no. it says loop principle. duh!!

That makes five links in total and here's another:

"Recording duration :• Power supply: 115 V / 400 Hz or 28 V DC
• Consumption: 10 VA
- 25 hours (256 words/sec"
http://www.sagemavionics.com/ProdFiles/Brochures/FlightDataManagement/SSFDR.pdf

There's a total of SIX links I've given you showing the recording loop is 25 hours. What have you produced besides hubris, hypocrisy, and denial?
i produced THE ACTUAL FLIGHT DATA!!! you are fucking jackass. the actual flight data has more than 25 hours on it!! how fucking stupid can you possibly be?

Then you keep claiming the door was always shut. The problem with that einstein is it came from the same source where you said it recorded the last 42 hours. I've blown that fucking claim to bits.
the problem is that it comes FROM THE ACTUAL FLIGHT DATA!! this is the same actual flight data that the idiot claiming the door wasnt opened during flight 77. well, no fucking shit. it wasnt monitored and was never shown to be opened EVER.

Will you do your usual routine? You know...put your tail between your legs and hide for a few days then come back to post like I never provided the above info? You even threatened to make an ass out of me if I stuck to my claim about the fdr being on a 25 hour loop. Looks like you fucked up. Again.
i have answered all you posts before. you jsut dont liek the answers so you claim i never answered them.

Of course we also know what the outcome of this will be. You will admit you were wrong (eventually) then follow it up with "it doesn't matter." You always do that. So why is it you vehemently stick to a clearly false claim to try and defend it only to say "it doesn't matter" when it's shown your claim is bullshit?
now that i have proved you wrong are you willing to admit your mistake? :cuckoo:

so, you believe the government to be that competent to not make errors on flight reports?

^^^^^^^

here i am TRYING once again out of MILLIONS of times, trying to use logic and reason with someone that has shown they LACK that capability

Logic and reason? ROTFL! Yo haven't come anywhere close to that. You dismiss the two flights with no tail numbers with no reason.

But wait.....here comes the REALLY funny part. You say the government is not competent enough to keep records as simple as this.......yet..........

YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE GOVERNMENT HAS SAID ABOUT NINE ELEVEN!!!!

ROTFL! It's like I'm paying you to show how inconsistent and ill informed you are.

^^^^^^^

Logic and reason? ROTFL! Yo haven't come anywhere close to that. You dismiss the two flights with no tail numbers with no reason.

But wait.....here comes the REALLY funny part. You say the government is not competent enough to keep records as simple as this.......yet..........

YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING THE GOVERNMENT HAS SAID ABOUT NINE ELEVEN!!!!

ROTFL! It's like I'm paying you to show how inconsistent and ill informed you are.
the planes HAD TAIL NUMBERS, MORON
the REPORTS OF THE FLIGHT STATUS DIDNT
get the fucking facts right
the government people fucked up the reports you dumb fucking MORON

wrong. a digital unit will record until it is full. then it will discard old data in favor of the new. there is no physical "loop" as in older units. thats not what your link below says at all and it isnt what happens in reality. you really do have no idea what you are talking about. reading comprehension problem? "new incoming data is recorded over the oldest data so that the FDR holds the last 25 hours of data." it says it records over the oldest data. it doesnt just erase shit when it gets to 25 hours old. it stores as much as it can until its full and then dumps the oldest data. 25 hours is the minimum.
"Current FDRs must retain the most recent 25 hours of flight data." Flight Data Recorders
logically speaking, why would the FDR get rid of data that it can keep? sorry. i said logic again. i know you dont like that word.

so which is it? 24 or 25? your two links contradict each other (at least according to your theories of how the FDR works)
the truth is they are both right because the FDR records AT LEAST that much data. so if there is 42 hours of data on the recorder then the last 25 hours is on there. understand that? (probably not)

i produced THE ACTUAL FLIGHT DATA!!! you are fucking jackass. the actual flight data has more than 25 hours on it!! how fucking stupid can you possibly be?

the problem is that it comes FROM THE ACTUAL FLIGHT DATA!! this is the same actual flight data that the idiot claiming the door wasnt opened during flight 77. well, no fucking shit. it wasnt monitored and was never shown to be opened EVER.

i have answered all you posts before. you jsut dont liek the answers so you claim i never answered them.

now that i have proved you wrong are you willing to admit your mistake? :cuckoo:

Holy shit you are a waste of time.

I NEVER SAID IT RECORDS NO LESS THAN 25 HOURS.

A few pages ago I pointed out FDR's will record between 17-25 hrs and that is when you claimed that was wrong with no evidence. Even after I provide the links above stating the FDR RECORDS ON A LOOP you still fucking ignore it. What in the fuck is wrong with you? The links point blank say it records up to 25 hours but you want to play semantics to try and avoid admitting you fucked up. Here is the SEVENTH link that points out the recording time:

"Most FDRs record approximately 17–25 hours worth of data in a continuous loop."
Flight data recorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh damn, that's another link that points out it is on a continuous loop. Take divecon's dick out of your mouth long enough to read the post. (hey maybe you can whine about that as an excuse to avoid admitting you're fucking clueless on the fdr?)

As for the tail numbers.....follow that link and enter the flight info for 77 and 11 and you will see no tail number is assigned to those flights.
http://www.bts.gov/xml/ontimesummarystatistics/src/dstat/OntimeSummaryDepatures.xml

wrong. a digital unit will record until it is full. then it will discard old data in favor of the new. there is no physical "loop" as in older units. thats not what your link below says at all and it isnt what happens in reality. you really do have no idea what you are talking about. reading comprehension problem? "new incoming data is recorded over the oldest data so that the FDR holds the last 25 hours of data." it says it records over the oldest data. it doesnt just erase shit when it gets to 25 hours old. it stores as much as it can until its full and then dumps the oldest data. 25 hours is the minimum.

A few pages ago I pointed out FDR's will record between 17-25 hrs and that is when you claimed that was wrong with no evidence. Even after I provide the links above stating the FDR RECORDS ON A LOOP you still fucking ignore it. What in the fuck is wrong with you? The links point blank say it records up to 25 hours but you want to play semantics to try and avoid admitting you fucked up. Here is the SEVENTH link that points out the recording time:

"Most FDRs record approximately 17–25 hours worth of data in a continuous loop."

Oh damn, that's another link that points out it is on a continuous loop. Take divecon's dick out of your mouth long enough to read the post. (hey maybe you can whine about that as an excuse to avoid admitting you're fucking clueless on the fdr?)

As for the tail numbers.....follow that link and enter the flight info for 77 and 11 and you will see no tail number is assigned to those flights.
BTS | Airline On-Time Statistics

Wow! The Magic 8 Ball was REALLY good!

now that i have proved you [bent tight] wrong are you willing to admit your mistake? :cuckoo:

The Magic 8 Ball says, "it does not appear likely".

Hahaha...that's all you guys got. It doesn't matter how many times you fuck up. Just give each other a high five and keep rolling. That's why your security is not in information but only numbers.

now that i have proved you [bent tight] wrong are you willing to admit your mistake? :cuckoo:

The Magic 8 Ball says, "it does not appear likely".

Hahaha...that's all you guys got. It doesn't matter how many times you fuck up. Just give each other a high five and keep rolling. That's why your security is not in information but only numbers.

The Magic 8 Ball was so damn accurate, it is now geting proved right TWICE in ONE "predicition."

The problem with morons like bent tight is that his position suffers from any kind of close inspection using numbers or any other kind of real information. Logic itself laughs at schmucks like bent tight.

ahhhhh wikipedia. where anyone can write anything. go take a look at the construction of the WTC and look at how many times chrisophera has put concrete core in there.

i guess wikipedia should have put "at least" in there somewhere as these are the minimums they are stating. you can go correct it if you like. anybody can write whatever they want.

let me make this really easy for you. i have the FDR data from the guy that claims the door was never opened. it is here. http://www.warrenstutt.com/AAL77FDRDecoder/OutputFiles/FinalFlightComplete.csv

now that file has about 12 flights worth of data going way over the 25 hour limit you say.
so lets make this simple. either the data file that has over 25 hours on it is valid (i count about 90 hours) and the flight door data is valid.......

OR

because it has more than 25 hours on it that means the data is invalid. that also means the door not being opened data is invalid.

you cant have it both ways. its all the same file. its either a valid file or it isnt.

BTS | Airline On-Time Statistics
i'll look at it but how do you know when the tail number data went missing? was it always blank? maybe when the tail number was taken out of service due to the crash it caused this??

Forum List

Back