9/11 Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible

`you mean all the hard evidence you can not produce and instead just claim to have produced

how about we start with this one, Mr Impossible.

Story.crash.sequence.jpg

hey look!!!! its an airplane flying into the building!!!! you fucking moron....

ya we see a plane hit the building moron,,but all that is required to reach this moment and its aftermath is the question and the answer given do not stand up...there is a cover-up and this event has been used to set the entire middle eastern foreign policy and the invasion of two nations and it is built on a lie

ya we see a plane hit the building moron,,but all that is required to reach this moment and its aftermath is the question and the answer given do not stand up...there is a cover-up and this event has been used to set the entire middle eastern foreign policy and the invasion of two nations and it is built on a lie

There is not an iota of grammatical sense in that stupid post. To the extent your stupidity can be translated into English, you remain a pontificating braying jackass. There is no reliable evidence of anything that contradicts what we all saw and what the "official" story tells us.

Your ability to properly use facts and to employ anything even remotely akin to logic or reason is utterly lacking.

You know none of these fucking morons will watch that video.
:thankusmile:
Yep,just look at the two shills from Langley left winger and hjmick as evidence they won’t watch the video ranfunck

true to form,those two stupid fuck shills prove in spades as always everyday that they are incapable of standing toe to toe in a debate.they prove they did not watch the video and cannot refute it so like the cowards they are,instead of making an attempt to debunk the facts,they prove in spades the cowards they are by not even saying a word and trying to laugh off facts knowing they are checkmated.

i wish there was something out there where you could call in and make a prediction on retarded stupid fuck shills like them,because if there were,I would make a fortune and make billions off of them predicting what they will do because they are such a joke and such pathetic debaters unable to stand toe to toe in a debate,like clockwork,they are easy as pie to predict.

I could easily have won a fortune right now off of them if it was possible to make money on predictions of posters like those two cowards cause those two cowards proved as always,they won’t address the evidence and try to laugh off facts when getting a major ass beating getting checkmated.

I returned the favor,they have proven years ago they put me on ignore sense they ignore evidence I give them thst they never address pretending I did not post anything,so sense they put ME on ignore years ago obviously,I returned the favor to those twp paid shills and did the same back to them putting THEM on ignore,two can play their game. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
FOOTAGE AIRED ON 9/11 BUT NEVER AIRED AGAIN, YOU WILL SEE WHY ONCE YOU WATCH THE VIDEO.

Who cares. When aircraft crash at high speed into solid objects, there is VERY little left.

I watched the video. I have also been around LOTs of plane crashes in my air race career. The biggest piece of Jimmy's airplane after impact was a prop blade.

Who cares. When aircraft crash at high speed into solid objects, there is VERY little left.

I watched the video. I have also been around LOTs of plane crashes in my air race career. The biggest piece of Jimmy's airplane after impact was a prop blade.
As always you embarrass yourself in this debate the fact the reporter is saying there is no evidence a jet airliner hit the pentagon yet the 9/11 coverup commission from the cia controlled media you worship as the gospel truth in this case,is claiming that a jet airliner struck it without any evidence to back it up:abgg2q.jpg: you always end up with shit on your face in embarrassment as well ignoring the best pilots in the world who have said they could never do all those incredible maneuvers that the 9/11 commission said the plane did and how a trafficcontroller thought because of all the incredible maneuvers it made,thst it was a jet fighter,let’s see,you are asking me to take YOUR word over the best pilots in the world THEIR word as well as what the CIA controlled media has reported over the years.gee I wonder which one I should do,that’s a tough one.:rofl::auiqs.jpg:

You seriously need to do yourself a favor in stick with voting fraud and the virus hoax,something you actually know something about and don’t leave with shit on your face in embarrassment all the time,.:abgg2q.jpg:

The pentagon has hundreds of cameras there and they can only produce a flimsy ten second video of an alleged airliner hitting the wall and an explosion,your seriously trying to say the evil pentagon is not participating in a coverup? Oh and don’t forget transportation minettas exposing Cheneys criminal activity in his testimony stating it’s within ten miles do the orders still stand arn Cheney screamed of course they still stand,have you heard otherwise,yep Cheney is not evil and no coverup there by our wonderful truthful government.:abgg2q.jpg: Get off that crack your smoking old man. :rofl:

Your humiliating and embarrassing yourself worse than left winger and hjmick trollboys do,they at least are smart enough to keep quiet and not try to stand toe to toe with me knowing i checkmate them everyday and they are in the minor leagues knowing they can’t handle the big boys in the major leagues like me,you would be wise to do the same as them. :rofl:

Your definitely on drugs for sure,your rambling on about jimmy’s airplane,like who the fuck is jimmy.god you sound like you been taking lessons from left winger and hjmick on how to debate 9/11. :auiqs.jpg: When I hear jimmy,the only jimmy thst comes to mind thst I think of is jimmy carter,is that who your mindlessly rambling on about?:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
You mentioned thst planes many times have crashed into buildings without leaving damage,yiu have been exposed as a liar,same as left winger,coyote and hijeck Langley shills always do,you LIE when getting checkmated as well as evading facts.

I am on a tablet now so I can’t post pics but tomorrow when I’m on the computer I will post the pics of many planes thst crashed into buildings and the wreckage of most the planes was visible.the fact you do the same thing Langley shills left winger,hjmick and coyote do which is LIE all the time when losing a debate and evades facts thst prove you wrong,leads me to believe you are a shill from Langley as well same as them.

only unlike them,you are a controlled opposition shill whereas they are transparent as hell they are paid shills.you cleverly pretend to be a patriotic American by posting facts on the virus being a hoax,not dangerous as the media claims and it is the vaccine that’s dangerous and also tellimg the truth that massive election fraud happened making it appear your concerned about government corrution when in realty you are as corrupt and as much a paid shill as them.

I git to hand it to you,you had me fooled all these years yiu were a patriot,you are very clever indeed,I won’t deny thst,damn I can’t believe I got played by you all these years and did not peg you a long time ago for the paid shill you are part of the controlled opposition,I should have seen it a long time ago.damn I can’t believe I was so blind all these years.

When I first saw you posting facts about the lies of the government and media that the virus is dangerous and e tellimg the truth thst it was the vaccines that were only dangerous and the truth thst the election was stolen from trump,I figured you had finally woke up and ready to admit you were brainwashed on 9/11 and had finally grown up and accepted it was an inside job,I was obviously wrong,your incapable of ever growing up and admitting your wrong on this same as left winger,coyote and hijeck are on vaccines and election fraud sense same as them you are also a paid shill who also hates America.

Last edited:
You mentioned thst planes many times have crashed into buildings without leaving damage,yiu have been exposed as a liar,same as left winger,coyote and hijeck Langley shills always do,you LIE when getting checkmated as well as evading facts.

I am on a tablet now so I can’t post pics but tomorrow when I’m on the computer I will post the pics of many planes thst crashed into buildings and the wreckage of most the planes was visible.the fact you do the same thing Langley shills left winger,hjmick and coyote do which is LIE all the time when losing a debate and evades facts thst prove you wrong,leads me to believe you are a shill from Langley as well same as them.

only unlike them,you are a controlled opposition shill whereas they are transparent as hell they are paid shills.you cleverly pretend to be a patriotic American by posting facts on the virus being a hoax,not dangerous as the media claims and it is the vaccine that’s dangerous and also tellimg the truth that massive election fraud happened making it appear your concerned about government corrution when in realty you are as corrupt and as much a paid shill as them.

I git to hand it to you,you had me fooled all these years yiu were a patriot,you are very clever indeed,I won’t deny thst,damn I can’t believe I got played by you all these years and did not peg you a long time ago for the paid shill you are part of the controlled opposition,I should have seen it a long time ago.damn I can’t believe I was so blind all these years.

When I first saw you posting facts about the lies of the government and media that the virus is dangerous and e tellimg the truth thst it was the vaccines that were only dangerous and the truth thst the election was stolen from trump,I figured you had finally woke up and ready to admit you were brainwashed on 9/11 and had finally grown up and accepted it was an inside job,I was obviously wrong,your incapable of ever growing up and admitting your wrong on this same as left winger,coyote and hijeck are on vaccines and election fraud sense same as them you are also a paid shill who also hates America.

Go to YouTube and look up F4 phantom into wall.

It is a near 60,000 pound jet and it disintegrates into nothing.

Go to YouTube and look up F4 phantom into wall.

It is a near 60,000 pound jet and it disintegrates into nothing.
Your playing dodgeball shill thst the pentagon participated in a coverup only showing a measly 10 second video of the plane hitting the wall as they’re fucking pathetic evidence and many experts pilots have said the hole was way too small fir a plane to hit it and thst there should have been wreckage thst you normally see as well that they have said it’s impossible for a commercial plane to do those incredible maneuvers,your asking me to believe YOUR babble and the cia controlled media lies,the same cia media you admit lies about election fraud and the virus,to listen to THEM and you,over the best airline commercial pilots in the world as well as witnesses being pentagon employees. :rofl::auiqs.jpg: your boss sure pays you well to embarrass yourself,you are one clever controlled opposition shill,I give you thst.you had me fooled all these years,man it was right in front of my eyes what a shill you are and I did not see it.damn you sure are clever the way you played me and hundreds of others here all these years.

Not to mention the evil FBI illegally confiscating the video footage from the gas station across the street,your the same as left winger and coyote and the trolls who say no evidence of election fraud,your going to troll like they do on the stolen election and say no evidence of a government coverup just as they do when they say there was no evidence of election fraud, :uhoh3:

Last edited:
Your playing dodgeball shill thst the pentagon participated in a coverup only showing a measly 10 second video of the plane hitting the wall as they’re fucking pathetic evidence and many experts pilots have said the hole was way too small fir a plane to hit it and thst there should have been wreckage thst you normally see as well that they have said it’s impossible for a commercial plane to do those incredible maneuvers,your asking me to believe YOUR babble and the cia controlled media lies,the same cia media you admit lies about election fraud and the virus,to listen to THEM and you,over the best airline commercial pilots in the world as well as witnesses being pentagon employees. :rofl::auiqs.jpg: your boss sure pays you well to embarrass yourself,you are one clever controlled opposition shill,I give you thst.you had me fooled all these years,man it was right in front of my eyes what a shill you are and I did not see it.damn you sure are clever the way you played me and hundreds of others here all these years.

Not to mention the evil FBI illegally confiscating the video footage from the gas station across the street,your the same as left winger and coyote and the trolls who say no evidence of election fraud,your going to troll like they do on the stolen election and say no evidence of a government coverup just as they do when they say there was no evidence of election fraud, :uhoh3:

No, dude. I'm not. You and I are pretty close in philosophy. You insult the wrong person.

I'm not a Langley shill, but I am a scientist, and I have been involved in aviation for over 50 years.

I know what happens when planes crash.

Seen that vid that wall was built to withstand a nuclear blast pentagon was not. If the plane disintegrated on impacted how did all the damage happen to c and b inner and outer walls there goes your theory.

No, dude. I'm not. You and I are pretty close in philosophy. You insult the wrong person.

I'm not a Langley shill, but I am a scientist, and I have been involved in aviation for over 50 years.

I know what happens when planes crash.
Not in this case Mr. scientist what happened to all the seats and luggage did they all disintegrate too ?

Seen that vid that wall was built to withstand a nuclear blast pentagon was not. If the plane disintegrated on impacted how did all the damage happen to c and b inner and outer walls there goes your theory.

That's where the engines went. The only truly hard pieces on a passenger jet.

And, no, the wall the F-4 hit was about 2 feet thick. Nowhere close to resisting a nuke

Forum List

Back