9/11 First Responder Patrick Dillon Describes Crime Scene

Mother Church and Mother Mary can actually be one and the same

bet you didn't know that

You were the one that brought up "Mother Mary" and the only "faith" I have ever known to use the term "Mother Church" is the catholic cult. Protestants have never used that term.
Why are you arguing with yourself again? I'm curious, do you have a documented case of something serious?

LOL! You are trying to "gaslight" the wrong poster......
GAslight?

you people and all this conspiracy and game playing -- you see things that aren't there. You are in serious need of a long vacation

i love how EVERYTIME he checkmates you and owns your sorry ass as you go into evade mode and change the subject,you act like you won the debate by insulting.dale embarrassed you and you know it same as me troll.:abgg2q.jpg::itsok::itsok:

118 Witnesses to Explosions in the FDNY Oral Histories

Examples:
5) Burke, Timothy (9110488)

South Tower:

“Then the building popped, lower than the fire, which I learned was I guess, the aviation fuel fell into the pit, and whatever floor it fell on heated up really bad and that’s why it popped at that floor. That’s the rumor I heard. But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped I thought it was an explosion.” [p. 8]

(6) Cachia, Edward (9110251)

South Tower:

“As my officer and I were looking at the south tower, it just gave. It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down.” [p. 5]
:2up:
notice how that troll that dale took to school who could only insult when confronted with evidence he could not counter,has fled the building? cant blame him though after the embarrassment he suffered from dale and would suffer even WORSE from you from this post of yours.:abgg2q.jpg:

"HE PUT THE FIRE OUT" ???? I watched the whole damn thing-----Very thick
plume of smoke rose from the TOP of the south building from the time it was
hit---I watched----then the second- building -south- was hit----and then from the time the second building was hit---another plume of smoke. The two plumes continued until the buildings FELL If someone "put the fires out"-----what was making all that SMOKE? ----- Your man is incoherent and quite a liar. No smoke at the base until
the collapse. the "multiple explosions" at the base produced no smoke???----not
even distortions or any sign of implosion

"HE PUT THE FIRE OUT" ???? I watched the whole damn thing-----Very thick
plume of smoke rose from the TOP of the south building from the time it was
hit---I watched----then the second- building -south- was hit----and then from the time the second building was hit---another plume of smoke. The two plumes continued until the buildings FELL If someone "put the fires out"-----what was making all that SMOKE? ----- Your man is incoherent and quite a liar. No smoke at the base until
the collapse. the "multiple explosions" at the base produced no smoke???----not
even distortions or any sign of implosion
Prozac may help with that anger issue dude..:heehee:.

My uncle was there too.
He saw the second plane hit from the Staten Island Ferry ( leaving Wall Street to go to his daughter's house) then they both saw both towers collapse from the island.

So a lot of people saw it from a lot of different perspectives.
Is that your point Huckleberry ?

weird for not being a troll like you for ignoring facts? great logic there.:abgg2q.jpg:

Half of them are probably the same guy with 5 or 6 different socks.
They're like the schizophrenics of the internet.

yeah and being trained by the CIA and Israel,they got the technology so that if the mods do an IP check,they can disguise it as being in a different location.that can be done easily when being trained by their handlers.

weird for not being a troll like you for ignoring facts? great logic there.:abgg2q.jpg:

yeah and being trained by the CIA and Israel,they got the technology so that if the mods do an IP check,they can disguise it as being in a different location.that can be done easily when being trained by their handlers.
Oh God here we go. This thread will have 1000 new views by midnight .
CIA- Israel-9/11
The 3 biggest trigger-words online.(keywords that show up on a higher level of spying).

the " Israel did it " mantra was on the lips of five year old kids in the mosques----
within 30 minutes of the event-------news travels fast in the gutters

Oh God here we go. This thread will have 1000 new views by midnight .
CIA- Israel-9/11
The 3 biggest trigger-words online.(keywords that show up on a higher level of spying).
That;s OK. Just don't use the word HoloHoax. It'll get 6 million hits ( really only about 170,000)

This thread has gotten over 21,000 views since the end of August, and was closed at my request.

Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

81189237_2723109704402240_7138120545123434496_o.jpg

The sheeple are disturbed by uncomfortable truths.
There are very deliberate reasons why every online political forum has
a "conspiracy theory" section.

Especially since 9/11. ( were there any before 9/11 ?)

I am old------(over 70) I grew up reading seedy pamphlets FULL of
conspiracy theory literature-------starting about age nine. Some of the
stuff dated back to the 19th century. That was before the internet
was invented by Al Gore. All of the crap has lots in common----including
the fact that IDIOTS eat it up so much that there was plenty of it floating
around my town that had a core population of redneck jerks ---------I never paid a dime for any of it. Now I get it free on the net. Examples----"THE RED SCARE"--- fomented by criminal opportunist pig Joseph Mc Carthy ----in my state even the idea of introducing Fluoride to the water supply was a MALICIOUS
CONSPIRACY----------and catholics were burying the dead bodies of the new
born children of nuns and priests in "caves" ---situated between the nunneries
and monasteries (it was a, largely, protestant town)

I am old------(over 70) I grew up reading seedy pamphlets FULL of
conspiracy theory literature-------starting about age nine. Some of the
stuff dated back to the 19th century. That was before the internet
was invented by Al Gore.
Your sarcasm

All of the crap has lots in common----including
the fact that IDIOTS eat it up so much that there was plenty of it floating
around my town that had a core population of redneck jerks ---------I never paid a dime for any of it. Now I get it free on the net. Examples----"THE RED SCARE"--- fomented by criminal opportunist pig Joseph Mc Carthy ----in my state even the idea of introducing Fluoride to the water supply was a MALICIOUS
CONSPIRACY----------and catholics were burying the dead bodies of the new
born children of nuns and priests in "caves" ---situated between the nunneries
and monasteries (it was a, largely, protestant town)
and fond memories
have nothing to do with this.

Forum List

Back