9/11 First Responder Patrick Dillon Describes Crime Scene

Perfect answer from a truth nazi.
Yes. I'm a Nazi when it comes to truth.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You and "truth" have never exchanged an obligatory handshake.
Seriously, did you quit your day job?

truth is

View attachment 238951
Uhm, there exists lots of footage of the guy carrying in the bags and carts with weapons and other crazy stuff

but of course, no one had Xray vision, as Superman was busy eating a Taco Bowl at Trump Towers a few minutes away SFT - (Superman Flight Time)

Do tell? Then I am sure you can find that footage and perhaps you can explain how the alleged body of the Vegas shooter got rid of his "13" tattoo???

DQmSwo8ZSBh6ym6sKGu1BJqhUH6xucFNKckX5aSay6c8ERq.jpg

paddock_Dead.JPG

Tim McVeigh was a military cut-out that was "sheep-dipped" while never having left the military. He worked in black-ops and was even micro-chipped.
and Terry?

Recruited by McVeigh....that was part of his duties. Cody Snodgras was offered the job in October of 1994. BTW, you DO know that two other bombs are found in the rubble....correct?

Attachments

• fema1.jpg
    fema1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 42
Dale, do you see Mother Mary on English Muffins and in Bank Windows? DO you believe those images are really Mary?

The Brain Seeks Patterns. That was no 13 tattoo.

Not on the corpse.........but even ABC shows a picture of Paddock with the number 13 tattoo.
There is no tattoo .. it's like the images and shadows on Google that people believed showed lost cities LOL

Yeah, all of our eyes are simply playing tricks on us....you betcha. Now, could you kindly show me all that footage that you claim exists showing Paddock making numerous luggage trips to his room?

C'mon, dude......you should know that the Vegas shooting official narrative absolutely reeks....that is, if you have followed the story and have listened to eye-witness accounts of there being more than one shooter.

Dale, do you see Mother Mary on English Muffins and in Bank Windows? DO you believe those images are really Mary?

My mom's name wasn't "Mary".....oh, wait? Are you referring to the catholic cult that worships and makes "saints" out of mere mortals? The catholic cult that was taken over by jesuits in the early 1800's???

My mom's name wasn't "Mary".....oh, wait? Are you referring to the catholic cult that worships and makes "saints" out of mere mortals? The catholic cult that was taken over by jesuits in the early 1800's???
Mother Church and Mother Mary can actually be one and the same

bet you didn't know that

bet you didn't know that

You were the one that brought up "Mother Mary" and the only "faith" I have ever known to use the term "Mother Church" is the catholic cult. Protestants have never used that term.

I guess he put all those guns and ammo in suitcases? I mean, they must have weighed some serious poundage and that luggage rack moved with the greatest of ease.....hardly any effort by the bellhop to move it. Is there more footage? 47 guns with enough ammo to start a small civil war allegedly? Call me a skeptic......

bet you didn't know that

You were the one that brought up "Mother Mary" and the only "faith" I have ever known to use the term "Mother Church" is the catholic cult. Protestants have never used that term.
Why are you arguing with yourself again? I'm curious, do you have a documented case of something serious?

Forum List

Back