9/11 First Responder Patrick Dillon Describes Crime Scene

I guess he put all those guns and ammo in suitcases? I mean, they must have weighed some serious poundage and that luggage rack moved with the greatest of ease.....hardly any effort by the bellhop to move it. Is there more footage? 47 guns with enough ammo to start a small civil war allegedly? Call me a skeptic......
I've used those cart things to push a group of people. They can handle serious weight.

but I will not be amusing you with a blow by blow defense of the obvious. I suspect you're one of those lonely people who play troll games and get a kick out of it. It's okay. Doesn't make your games any less surreal

Mother Church and Mother Mary can actually be one and the same

bet you didn't know that

You were the one that brought up "Mother Mary" and the only "faith" I have ever known to use the term "Mother Church" is the catholic cult. Protestants have never used that term.
Why are you arguing with yourself again? I'm curious, do you have a documented case of something serious?

LOL! You are trying to "gaslight" the wrong poster......

I guess he put all those guns and ammo in suitcases? I mean, they must have weighed some serious poundage and that luggage rack moved with the greatest of ease.....hardly any effort by the bellhop to move it. Is there more footage? 47 guns with enough ammo to start a small civil war allegedly? Call me a skeptic......
I've used those cart things to push a group of people. They can handle serious weight.

but I will not be amusing you with a blow by blow defense of the obvious. I suspect you're one of those lonely people who play troll games and get a kick out of it. It's okay. Doesn't make your games any less surreal

I am saying that I have a serious issue with believing that a senior citizen loaded 47 fucking rifles and enough ammo to keep them all loaded AND if someone was going to do such a premeditated act of that of a mass shooting? Why would they need THAT many guns and take the chance of someone taking notice? Kinda like a bass player having 47 guitars.....can only play one at a time....can you say "overkill"? Do you ever exhibit any kind of intellectual curiosity or critical thinking skills? Don't run away, lil troll.....I haven't backed you into a corner.....simply asking some questions or is one not ever allowed to question the official narrative???

Yes. I'm a Nazi when it comes to truth.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You and "truth" have never exchanged an obligatory handshake.
Seriously, did you quit your day job?

truth is

View attachment 238951
Uhm, there exists lots of footage of the guy carrying in the bags and carts with weapons and other crazy stuff

but of course, no one had Xray vision, as Superman was busy eating a Taco Bowl at Trump Towers a few minutes away SFT - (Superman Flight Time)

Do tell? Then I am sure you can find that footage and perhaps you can explain how the alleged body of the Vegas shooter got rid of his "13" tattoo???

View attachment 238953

paddock_Dead.JPG
I would like to know how the fuck the shell casings got on top of the blood.Still takeing these dimwits to school Dale

Mother Church and Mother Mary can actually be one and the same

bet you didn't know that

You were the one that brought up "Mother Mary" and the only "faith" I have ever known to use the term "Mother Church" is the catholic cult. Protestants have never used that term.
Why are you arguing with yourself again? I'm curious, do you have a documented case of something serious?

LOL! You are trying to "gaslight" the wrong poster......
GAslight?

you people and all this conspiracy and game playing -- you see things that aren't there. You are in serious need of a long vacation

I am saying that I have a serious issue with believing that a senior citizen loaded 47 fucking rifles and enough ammo to keep them all loaded AND if someone was going to do such a premeditated act of that of a mass shooting? Why would they need THAT many guns and take the chance of someone taking notice? Kinda like a bass player having 47 guitars.....can only play one at a time....can you say "overkill"? Do you ever exhibit any kind of intellectual curiosity or critical thinking skills? Don't run away, lil troll.....I haven't backed you into a corner.....simply asking some questions or is one not ever allowed to question the official narrative???
Why would anyone plant THAT many guns and take the chance of someone taking notice?

LOL

you spin yourself into a spell playing mind games with yourself. Are you an invalid? I ask because I know a few through a rehabilitation service a few friends worked at. A few invalids that act exactly like you do. I understand it goes with a loneliness and outlook on life on what constitutes power and fun -- for people need to feel like they can control something around them

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You and "truth" have never exchanged an obligatory handshake.

truth is

View attachment 238951
Uhm, there exists lots of footage of the guy carrying in the bags and carts with weapons and other crazy stuff

but of course, no one had Xray vision, as Superman was busy eating a Taco Bowl at Trump Towers a few minutes away SFT - (Superman Flight Time)

Do tell? Then I am sure you can find that footage and perhaps you can explain how the alleged body of the Vegas shooter got rid of his "13" tattoo???

View attachment 238953

paddock_Dead.JPG
I would like to know how the fuck the shell casings got on top of the blood.Still takeing these dimwits to school Dale
you people are so weird.

well it could not have anything to do with the fact that At 11:20 p.m., police breached Room 32-135 with explosives.

see?
Humorous to school you people, but also gets boring real, real fast

and in case you missed it: explosives - as in BOOM! and what happens in a room when explosives are set off? Little green men, and ghosts move things around as they scurry around trying to stay hidden from plain sight

I will admit I didn't listen. If the man is even one tenth as crazy as he is crazy looking...
Perfect answer from a truth nazi.
You're disrespecting a 9/11 first responder with 2 tours in Nam so as far as I'm concerned you're nothing but an irritating smudge on my screen right now, smaller than fly shit.
windex.jpg

Him and his fellow agent fellow troll candyass are shitstains not worthy of anybodys times.

118 Witnesses to Explosions in the FDNY Oral Histories

Examples:
5) Burke, Timothy (9110488)

South Tower:

“Then the building popped, lower than the fire, which I learned was I guess, the aviation fuel fell into the pit, and whatever floor it fell on heated up really bad and that’s why it popped at that floor. That’s the rumor I heard. But it seemed like I was going oh, my god, there is a secondary device because the way the building popped I thought it was an explosion.” [p. 8]

(6) Cachia, Edward (9110251)

South Tower:

“As my officer and I were looking at the south tower, it just gave. It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down.” [p. 5]

Perfect answer from a truth nazi.

truth is

View attachment 238951

you just got owned and had your sorry ass handed to you on platter getting checkmated by both the OP and Dale you stupid fuck shill.LOL

Dale, do you see Mother Mary on English Muffins and in Bank Windows? DO you believe those images are really Mary?

thanks for broadcasting to thw world what a troll you are who evades evidence,he he just gave you documented evidence how oklahoma city was done with the blessing of clinton and you evaded it knowing he checkmated you changing the subject like the troll you are in defeat.LOL

truth is

View attachment 238951

View attachment 238953

paddock_Dead.JPG
you people are so weird.

weird for not being a troll like you for ignoring facts? great logic there.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back