9/11 Conspiracy

to prove you are, as always, talking out your ass....flight 77 crash photos - Bing Images

That link is yet another internet search engine collection of pix and as such it includes pictures that have nothing at all to do with "FLT77". Additionally mere pictures do NOT constitute DOCUMENTATION. How is it known that any of the bits in the pictures are actually fragments of "FLT77"?
more BullShit rationalizing ...

Documentation is a set of documents provided on paper, or online, or on digital or analog media, such as audio tape or CDs. Example are user guides, white papers, on-line help, quick-reference guides. It is becoming less common to see paper (hard-copy) documentation. Documentation is distributed via websites, software products, and other on-line applications.

Professionals educated in this field are termed documentalists. This field changed its name to information science in 1968, but some uses of the term documentation still exists and there have been efforts to reintroduce the term documentation as a field of study.

There is no documentation that one so wedded to his "Truther" Movement would accept as trumping his "Truther" lunacy. Spammy strikes me as one who just can't let go of his years of "research" as to do so would be an admission of his wasted "life." He, like so many of what's left of his moribund movement, just can't face that truth and in all honesty I'm not certain many of us could.

Last edited:
Let me express this a different way .... by want means was it verified that any of the alleged wreckage at any of the 4 crash sites was actually from the alleged airliner that was said to have crashed there?

So what's your point behind the "Truth" movement are you just bringing it up to show me another point of view on the subject or is there more to the story here?

Let me express this a different way .... by want means was it verified that any of the alleged wreckage at any of the 4 crash sites was actually from the alleged airliner that was said to have crashed there?
asked and answered..
So what's your point behind the "Truth" movement are you just bringing it up to show me another point of view on the subject or is there more to the story here?

Here is the point, the fact that the whole world has been lied to by the perpetrator(s) of the false flag attack and we have huge new bureaucracy in the form of DHS & TSA ( etc.... ) lets get real here, TRUTH ends wars of aggression, TRUTH ends the unconstitutional DHS ( etc.... ) There are HUGE problems with the system right now and people need to wake up to the fact that the mainstream media functions as a propaganda machine, and the rank&file voter/taxpayer is being abused.

asked and answered..

Here is the point, the fact that the whole world has been lied to by the perpetrator(s) of the false flag attack and we have huge new bureaucracy in the form of DHS & TSA ( etc.... ) lets get real here, TRUTH ends wars of aggression, TRUTH ends the unconstitutional DHS ( etc.... ) There are HUGE problems with the system right now and people need to wake up to the fact that the mainstream media functions as a propaganda machine, and the rank&file voter/taxpayer is being abused.
"just the facts mam!"

and without citing a specific post or article,
I'm told "asked and answered" Not so fast,
Some people either flunked Science 101,
or simply do not want to see the truth,
that is the truth that the events of 9/11/2001
violate the laws of physics if the official explanation
is to be accepted.

and without citing a specific post or article,
I'm told "asked and answered" Not so fast,
Some people either flunked Science 101,
or simply do not want to see the truth,
that is the truth that the events of 9/11/2001
violate the laws of physics if the official explanation
is to be accepted.
the laws of physics were in no way violated on 911.
no specific post or article needs to be cited again as they all have used and abused ad infinitum.
"Ad Infinitum
Describing anything that continues without limit. For example, if a government continually prints money, the money supply may increase ad infinitum."

the laws of physics were in no way violated on 911. ...

Couldn't agree more! :thup:

That's exactly why many well-informed people have come to the realization that the official explanation for Building 7's "collapse" is a braided, corn-filled, foot-long steamer.

the laws of physics were in no way violated on 911. ...

Couldn't agree more! :thup:

That's exactly why many well-informed people have come to the realization that the official explanation for Building 7's "collapse" is a braided, corn-filled, foot-long steamer.
only in your shared hallucination....
in reality the twoofer version of events is the largest batch of torpedo soup ever conceived...
is this becoming a battle of analogies....?

Yeah, and to think, it's all been based on the silly 17th century hallucinations of Isaac Newton. :rolleyes:

daws101 said:
...in reality the twoofer version of events is the largest batch of torpedo soup ever conceived...

Please. All NEOCT conspiracy nuts have committed themselves to the dumpatarium by default.

Yeah, and to think, all based on the silly 17th century hallucinations of Isaac Newton. :rolleyes:

daws101 said:
...in reality the twoofer version of events is the largest batch of torpedo soup ever conceived...

Please. All NEOCT conspiracy nuts have committed themselves to the dumpatarium by default.
"]only in your shared hallucination

I just wanted to get on here and say thank you to everyone who helped me in finding information and replying to my questions about 9/11. Because of this i know have enough information and replies to complete my project for my class. So once again thank you for answering my questions I know they might have been dumb and long but thank you for taking your time to answer them.

I just wanted to get on here and say thank you to everyone who helped me in finding information and replying to my questions about 9/11. Because of this i know have enough information and replies to complete my project for my class. So once again thank you for answering my questions I know they might have been dumb and long but thank you for taking your time to answer them.

you only need to watch these two videos below to see the overwhelming proof that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation.

Nobody at ANY message board has ever been able to debunk these videos here.they wont attempt to do so,just watch them.they will just sling childish insults like the trolls they are knowing they are cornered and cant refute the facts in them.

since you are sincere and really interested in the truth,if you just take a couple hours out of your time to watch them one day,and then a couple hours another day for the second one,you'll see for yourself it was a joint CIA/mossad operation.

also after watching those two videos,if you REALLY want to get into it even deeper,i would suggest reading this book sometime. this book also has evidence in it nobody has ever been able to debunk.

Debunking 9 11 Debunking An Answer to Popular Mechanics and Other Defenders of the Official Conspiracy Theory David Ray Griffin 9781566566865 Amazon.com Books

matter of fact the author has challenged congress to debate him out in the open and try to refute his facts,they wont because they know they cant.:asshole:

there will never be an honest investigation into this because both parties are corrupt and that's because in reality,its really a ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheople think they have a choice in who gets elected.they are like pro wresters,inside the ring they pretend to hate each other but outside of it,they are buddie buddies.same with the two parties

why do you you think we have never had an honest investigation into the JFK assassination,our last REAL president who served the people instead of the bankers which is why the CIA killed him?

that the best research into it has been done by independent reseachers? same thing. the same will happen for 9/11 that has happened with the JFK assassination where in both cases,the real criminals got away with murder.

oh and before you watch those two videos and read that book,here.start it off by watching this short humourous five minute video.it pretty much proves how absurd and ridiculous the official version is.lol

Last edited:

Yeah, and to think, it's all been based on the silly 17th century hallucinations of Isaac Newton. :rolleyes:

daws101 said:

that's agent dawgshits/say its logic for ya.
:asshole:
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Did anybody actually bother to look at the video I posted?
Did anybody actually consider the BTU/gallon of fuel available?
Did anybody actually consider that the argument "the tower wall was mostly glass" was totally bogus given the proof available from the blueprints.

The argument is stated "Islam destroyed the towers"
OK, by what means were the towers destroyed? The jet fuel has been shown to have had insufficient energy to cause the collapse, so what did cause the complete & total destruction of WTC1, 2 & 7?
you kidding? paid shills for the government which we have so many on this message board,NEVER bother to watch videos.lol

that's what their handlers instruct them to do.

perfect example of a paid shill shooting the messenger without trying to counter facts below.

QUOTE="teddyearp, post: 9992476, member: 49464"]Doesn't belong here. Soon it will be where the other looney tunes belong. Sunni Man, Penelope, Monti, and the others unfortunately will still be hanging around here sometimes though . . . . LOL.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
What do I think? I think this is old news and that nobody really cares anymore. . . . They have been celebrating this in Israel every Purim for years. It's not like it's a secret.

Israel celebrates successful 9/11 operation on Purim holiday
PressTV - Israel celebrates successful 9 11 operation on Purim holiday

For more than eleven years, Israel has been wildly celebrating the success of its 9/11 operation against the United States of America. The latest example: Israeli children recently dressed up as the burning Twin Towers, complete with impaled exploding airplanes, to celebrate the bizarre Jewish holiday known as Purim.

Purim exalts and commemorates an ancient operation very much like 9/11. It glorifies the deceptions of Esther, who concealed her Jewish identity to seduce the King of Persia, then slyly tricked him into slaughtering 75,000 people deemed “enemies of the Jews.”

In other words, Purim celebrates Jews lying, secretly penetrating the highest levels of government, and manipulating the leaders of an empire into mass-murdering perceived “enemies of the Jewish people.” That is exactly what the neoconservative Likudnik extremists - Wolfowitz, Perle, Libby, and the rest - did on September 11th, 2001. The only difference is that these modern, neocon Esthers would eventually kill millions of innocent people, not just 75,000.

And if they succeed in tricking the US into attacking Iran on behalf of Israel, thereby launching World War III, today's neocon Esthers could kill tens or even hundreds of millions.

Also, if you want, check out 9 11 Missing Links

yep that's just what I got done posting.that says it all right there,a picture speaks a thousand words.:thup:

Doesn't belong here. Soon it will be where the other looney tunes belong. Sunni Man, Penelope, Monti, and the others unfortunately will still be hanging around here sometimes though . . . . LOL.

The weakening of a steel section does not cause global collapse of a steel structure. Your own previous video showed that, when the overpass collpased onto the underpass, and when there were partial collpases in burning buildings, where the buildings were actually burning.

I never said anything about missiles either so your second video there is irrelevant.
not yet you haven't

Oh, now you are using presumptions as proof of something. Lol. What was that about ad hominems in your little truther article there?
false I'm pointing out your numerous assumptions of all to the other twoofer talking point you've used to bolster your fantasy.

ad hominems is spelled wrong and it's a dodge around taking responsibility for yourself.
the don't shoot the messenger bullshit does not play here.

So you freely admit to using disinformation tactics that you blamed truthers for using. :lame2:

yep,dawgshit here was dancing and celebrating with his Israel buddies when the towers were hit no doubt.

Must have been really bored to quote a post of mine made almost five months ago. . . . and it was made when this thread was first started in the I/P section.

Forum List

Back