88% of Blacks do not Support Trump Because they are Racist

This is the bottom line. Inner city blacks have one issue “I’m a victim and whitey is responsible.” We saw every Democratic Presidential candidate go to New York City to slobber on Al Sharpton’s ball sack. Disgraceful. This asshole has never done a thing for America. The bottom line for black voters is “ race” and “victimization.” That’s why they vote Democrat. Media calls white men racist because 70% voted Trump. Well it’s a two way street. White men vote Republican because you should pick yourself up by your own boot straps. Vast majority of black voters claim rhetoric can. Why? Because they’ve been on public aid so long they forgot what work is. They want to play the “slave card” and whine about it. That was over 150 years ago. WTF? But they vote for Democratic candidates that keep them in their comfort zone of victim status. You live in the most prosperous, free, democratic, nation on earth. Stop your excuses. Get the fuck on with it. You had Obama’s for 8 years...what did he do for you again? Please remind me?
The 2018 midterm vote: Divisions by race, gender, education
Democrats certainly have victimized blacks. Slavery, Jim Crow laws, the purposeful destruction of the black family etc.

I agree with Malcolm X that blacks who vote Democrat are nothing but political chumps.

Has anyone ever heard of the "War Democrats"?

Which one?

Sounds like the OP is trying out new comedy material.
Just the truth. What have the Democrats done for inner city minorities except use them for votes by saying how evil whitey keeps them down? Democratic Party wants a victim class. They want to promote inequality in the most prosperous nation in all human history. It’s sickening how they promote racism in this country.

This is the bottom line. Inner city blacks have one issue “I’m a victim and whitey is responsible.” We saw every Democratic Presidential candidate go to New York City to slobber on Al Sharpton’s ball sack. Disgraceful. This asshole has never done a thing for America. The bottom line for black voters is “ race” and “victimization.” That’s why they vote Democrat. Media calls white men racist because 70% voted Trump. Well it’s a two way street. White men vote Republican because you should pick yourself up by your own boot straps. Vast majority of black voters claim rhetoric can. Why? Because they’ve been on public aid so long they forgot what work is. They want to play the “slave card” and whine about it. That was over 150 years ago. WTF? But they vote for Democratic candidates that keep them in their comfort zone of victim status. You live in the most prosperous, free, democratic, nation on earth. Stop your excuses. Get the fuck on with it. You had Obama’s for 8 years...what did he do for you again? Please remind me?
Democrats certainly have victimized blacks. Slavery, Jim Crow laws, the purposeful destruction of the black family etc.

I agree with Malcolm X that blacks who vote Democrat are nothing but political chumps.

Which one?

the northern ones. But I do not have to say what a lie that is to believe Democrats are the same as today. One only needs to look at the southern confederate states to know the difference between todays Democrats and Republicans.

Sounds like the OP is trying out new comedy material.
Just the truth. What have the Democrats done for inner city minorities except use them for votes by saying how evil whitey keeps them down? Democratic Party wants a victim class. They want to promote inequality in the most prosperous nation in all human history. It’s sickening how they promote racism in this country.

You guys play the victim here multiple times a day....

Cry me a river little boy.

Which one?

the northern ones. But I do not have to say what a lie that is to believe Democrats are the same as today. One only needs to look at the southern confederate states to know the difference between todays Democrats and Republicans.
Sorry the man be keeping you downs. :laughing0301:

Dems-in-casaaarrrard-using-GOP-carrrrrrrrot-cart.png

Which one?

I thought we were talking about war democrats?

View attachment 254247
Surely this will win the black vote

Yep. Rural white trailerpark communities are just as poor as inner city ghettos but you don't hear about redneck white boys going around doing drivebys or shooting someone in the face for wearing the wrong color hat.

Correct. They lay around doing heroin and meth instead, drink themselves into comas and beat their wives and kids

Yep. Rural white trailerpark communities are just as poor as inner city ghettos but you don't hear about redneck white boys going around doing drivebys or shooting someone in the face for wearing the wrong color hat.

Correct. They lay around doing heroin and meth instead, drink themselves into comas and beat their wives and kids
That's not true. I rip it up with the sled then relax by the fire-single wide with woodstove. Beer? Yes. The meth thing is fucked up red states like Indiana and Kansas.

One only needs to look at the southern confederate states to know the difference between todays Democrats and Republicans.
There are no southern confederate states anymore, jackass.

The reason that most southern states now vote primarily Republican, is because there has been a sea change in the attitudes of southern white people since those days. Just as predicted by the extraordinarily prescient, President U.S. Grant.

“As time passes, people, even of the South, will begin to wonder how it was possible that their ancestors ever fought for or justified institutions which acknowledged the right of property in man.” – Ulysses S. Grant, Personal Memoirs of U. S. Grant, Volume I

That is why southern white people vote Republican today. It's not because they are racist, as the conniving, lying, morally bankrupt, slimeball Democrats would have you believe. On the contrary, it's because they are morally outraged by Democrat values. It is a backlash against the slave owning, KKK forming, Jim Crow law enforcing Democrats.

THINK!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back