87% of the Fulton County Jail population is black…Shouldn’t Fani work on that and not Trump?

Trump enjoyed himself. He loves attacking women or anyone who doesn't worship him.
The women in ghettos are treated like shit. For whatever reason. And they become pissed. There is enjoyment happening in those areas with the taxpayer paying for it.

No. It is not the job of the DA to "improve" anyone or to "keep them out of jail". It is her job to prosecute those who commit crimes and to throw them in jail. It is also not her job to deal with infrastructure problems in the County Jails.

And given that 45% of the residents of the Fulton County, and most of the inmates of the Fulton County Jail are residents of said County, it stands to reason that the jail would be "full of black people".

Given that every DA, Judge and law enforcement officer in the USA swears an oath to uphold the Constitution, first and foremost, and then serve their state, community, whatever, I would say that whatever resources are necessary to preserve democracy and the rule of law.

I doubt broke loser understands at all. They seem totally devoid of scruples.

The women in ghettos are treated like shit. For whatever reason. And they become pissed. There is enjoyment happening in those areas with the taxpayer paying for it.

What ghettos are you talking about in Atlanta?

How much time, effort, energy and resources should be directed toward Trump when such inequities exist?
It seems like Fani and Fulton should focus and work on improving blacks and keeping them out of jails…no?
It’s those damn cops. They keep making arrests.

Fani will eventually just have to issue an edict that nobody on her staff will be permitted to file any charges in court against any person of African extraction.

Not one of you lying scum can ever expound on specifically why he would be in jail. Ever.

Fraud, extortion, bribery, and rape - all of which he has admitted to, "settled cases" over, or was convicted of.

If I started up a phony charity, spend years illegally raising millions of dollars, and then spent the donations raised to buy personal items, and pay business bills, I'd sure as hell be in jail for doing it and so would you.

Trump simply repaid the monies he illegally raised and spent, forwarded the donations to the intended recipients, paid a fine, and had his charter cancelled. He's not allowed to sit on any charity boards, or be a trustee.

How much time, effort, energy and resources should be directed toward Trump when such inequities exist?
It seems like Fani and Fulton should focus and work on improving blacks and keeping them out of jails…no?
She does not care about Black people because her bosses don't. The lady is a sellout in a lot of ways.

Fraud, extortion, bribery, and rape - all of which he has admitted to, "settled cases" over, or was convicted of.

If I started up a phony charity, spend years illegally raising millions of dollars, and then spent the donations raised to buy personal items, and pay business bills, I'd sure as hell be in jail for doing it and so would you.

Trump simply repaid the monies he illegally raised and spent, forwarded the donations to the intended recipients, paid a fine, and had his charter cancelled. He's not allowed to sit on any charity boards, or be a trustee.
Yet, the liar offers up no proof no nothing but her lying mouth. Lol, fake news!

She does not care about Black people because her bosses don't. The lady is a sellout in a lot of ways.

Why is it her job to care about black people? It's her job to prosecute criminals.

White male Republicans consistently claim "others" should think or act a certain way. Like support for Sarah Palin. How could feminists NOT support Sarah Palin? Because she was stupid and unqualified. How could gays not support George Santos? Because he's a con artist and a liar.

We don't have to support or do ANYTHING for our demographics. We're under no obligation whatsoever. We don't even have to agree with their politics. It's called "free thinking". Something Trump Cult members have no clue about.

Yet, the liar offers up no proof no nothing but her lying mouth. Lol, fake news!

I could sit here all night posting links to crimes Donald Trump has been committing all of his life. But I have a life so I'll leave you with these and reminder that the ONLY people who call others liars, are themselves dishonest.

I could sit here all night posting links to crimes Donald Trump has been committing all of his life. But I have a life so I'll leave you with these and reminder that the ONLY people who call others liars, are themselves dishonest.

Those aren't proof liar. Lol, you vermin don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

Those aren't proof liar. Lol, you vermin don't have the sense to pour piss out of a boot with the directions on the heel.

You fucking troll!! You call me a liar and demand proof and then you call news reports from Trump's court cases "fake news". Go back to pulling your dick, you brainless old fool.

You fucking troll!! You call me a liar and demand proof and then you call news reports from Trump's court cases "fake news". Go back to pulling your dick, you brainless old fool.
You can pull it for me, ms dik puller.

Why is it her job to care about black people? It's her job to prosecute criminals.

White male Republicans consistently claim "others" should think or act a certain way. Like support for Sarah Palin. How could feminists NOT support Sarah Palin? Because she was stupid and unqualified. How could gays not support George Santos? Because he's a con artist and a liar.

We don't have to support or do ANYTHING for our demographics. We're under no obligation whatsoever. We don't even have to agree with their politics. It's called "free thinking". Something Trump Cult members have no clue about.
I see. There are no Black criminals?

Forum List

Back